April 21, 2014 | 1873 users online

Bronzers - Dr. Hauschka - Translucent Bronze Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by lovelyday

I love this stuff! I mix this with my Paul and Joe primer and I am left with perfect looking skin! The bronzer gives just enough color to even my skin out and combined with the Paul and Joe primer, my skin looks fantastic without wearing much makeup.

This is great for those who wear suncreen that leave a white cast. This bronzer is the perfect mix in!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Serduszka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am very pale and bronzers either look orange or dirty. This can be blended up or down ie lighter or darker depending on what you mix it with. Very versatile and I like the pump package. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by liltweekstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really fair skin and am not willing to tan out in the sun or use a self tanner on my face. With this product, I was able to get a healthy glow that actually looked natural. I didn't use a cream with this as the directions suggested but I just applied a little bit at a time and found that it worked great. Not sure if I'll be buying this again since I prefer a bronzing powdery product since I have oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2006 More reviews by mwaaggss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so glad that I tried this! It's the perfect formula to add a natural-looking glow to your skin. It's not really make-up, it's more like a natural, therapeutic skin treatment (all-natural ingredients) that also happens to be a bronzer. It looks very dark when you first pump it out, but once on the skin it absorbs quickly and becomes more transparent. I use this every day and it runs out quickly (comes in 1oz pump bottle), and is pricey so I deducted one lippie. I will definitely repurchase though because there's nothing else like this on the market!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2006 9:30:00 PM More reviews by nyamyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is terrific. It'll make you look so healthy and give you a beautiful glow. My only complaint is that I do find it to be a bit oily as the day goes on, but I will continue to use, just probably only during the cold winter months when I need a lift from my ghostly winter skin color. I think it may be too heavy for the summer. I don't mix it with any other cream, I find it's moisturizing enough on its own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 5:20:00 PM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just recieved this from a swap but I'm already extremely impressed! If I mix it with my favorite Strobe Cream I just get THE BEST bronzy highligter and most glowy complexion. I also just wear my moisturizer and just rub this in before the moisturizer dries. This just looks so good and it is so versatile!I'm a PPP with just a slight self tan and this looks like the perfect shade of bronze. Not orange or yellow, just bronze. Like me in the sun!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by rosenbud

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I first used this I was a little unsure but it has now become one of my best loved products. I mix with MAC Strobe cream for that perfect glow, my complexion is evened out and is instantly 'picked up'.
Love the scent, I little goes a long way.
This is very sheer, do not expect any coverage, I think it is only meant as a mixing medium.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2006 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

I love this stuff! I'm not a bronzer kinda person and was wary of this, but it's so great for those who want a bit of a glow without the fear of looking orange or caking on makeup. This is meant to be mixed into moisturizer (I use Dr. H's Moisturizing Day Cream) or used minimally by itself. I found it a little difficult to blend this very liquidy bronzer onto my skin unless it's very well-moisturized or I'd get streaks and uneven coverage. But I mix a drop of this with three drops of moisturizer, kinda smoosh it around between my palms, then press the mixture onto my skin. Result is a great, natural-looking hint of color that is the perfect pick-me-up for pallid winter skin.

It's not going to make you look like a bronzed goddess (unless you already have a tan or color in your skin). What it'll do is make you look healthy and glowy, like you just got back from a quick trip to LA. Not orangey or sparkly at all. And I love the earthy, herbal scent. It also just feels 'better' for my skin than foundation or even tinted moisturizers. Packaged in a glass pump bottle that is not too problematic. Very expensive, but a little goes a long way, so it should last a good long while. Rave!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by productguru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

While the color of the bronzer may seem intimidating at first, keep in mind that it is meant to be MIXED into your moisturizer (giving you great control over how dark or light you want your bronzed glow). This is my most favorite product in the world when mixed with Haushcka's Daily Moisturizer. Unlike many other bronzers, this makes your skin glow AND heals your skin at the same time...gives you baby soft rejuvinated skin. If I could give this product a 10 out of 5 I would. The Haushcka line is my Holy Grail and I gave a pretty thorough review of the line under the Cleansing Milk review. Enjoy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2006 8:01:00 PM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is fairly simple but can be used in a variety of ways. It can be mixed in with lotion, sunscreen or foundation to add color or used directly on clean skin. The color can be layered for intensity but it can become too rusty looking if you use too heavy a hand. The dispenser tends to clog up and then you get an inevitable clump of dried up bronzer that comes out in your hand and must be discarded. I find this annoying.