Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronze Concentrate

4.5

Water/Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lysolecithin (Hydrolyzed Lecithin), Beeswax/Cera Flava, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Algin, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex/CI 75810, Iron Oxides 5/29/09

This is one of those quiet sneaking HG's that just slides right in and becomes essential. I wear sunscreen everyday, and mix in two pumps of Dr. H's bronze concentrate and I get an awesome glow. It isn't a tropical summer tan, but on my light MMM skin it's a healthy bronzed look, with no shimmer or orange at all. I've been using it a while, and have had no breakouts or clogged pores from it so that's a huge plus.
Scented like most of Dr. H products, sort of herby/flowery but doesn't bother my skin at all and I have super sensitive skin.
It's definitely expensive initially, but considering how you only need a small amount it will last a long time.
I'm the master of finding drugstore dupes; this is just one of the things I haven't been able to dupe, but I love it and will repurchase forever.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this product because I am very fair and like to have a tan look, but sometimes I don't have time to apply facial self tanner at night. I bought this stuff and don't get me wrong, it does its job fine, but I just think for over $30 it's a tad pricey for the size you get. It's a liquid texture and a bit runny in my opinion, so if I have the money I'd repurchase, but I'm still on the look for something else.

Love this stuff. It kind of scared me for a while b/c the color is dark and brown/orange looking. But it works well with my moisturizer (Dermalogica Sheer SPF 15) and gives my face a little natural looking color. I'm an NC30 brunette that tans easily but I tend to get really pale in the winter. I was afraid it might make me breakout b/c it contains some oil but thankfully it does not. Warning though, the concentrate is really watery and if you are not careful when using the pump, a lot can squirt out.

Finally I find a great liquid bronzer (I looked all summer)! I had seen this product at Whole Foods, but like another reviewer said, it looks very dark in the pump bottle. But it has a light, translucent texture that spreads the color for a very natural effect. I love the scent of Dr. H's products, and it's so easy to apply. I layer it over revlon colorstay concealer, which is a semi sheer cover. All summer I used my growing supply of powdered bronzers, which I find to be too sparkly for daytime, outside activities. Now I will use my MAC Laguna, LAURA MERCIER, and Physicians Formula powder bronzers at night (but not all at once), and will have to shelve Maybelline mouse bronzer, and Bonne Belle liquid bronzer (The BB bronzer was useless anyway).

I am a sunscreen fanatic as well as outdoor kind of girl, and this stuff is great for work, workout, and hopefully will get me through the cold winter months. Think freckles now covered with a golden glow. The only complaint I have is the pump. Only a light push gives you a lot of product. But this I can deal with.

Uaaahh!! This bronzer is great! I was very skeptical, because I don't like bronzers and tinted creams on my combo skin especially durin summer when my face becomes sweaty and a bit oilier. I have pale skin, Mac NC20, I don't tan easily and this bronzer looks sooo dark and brown in the bottle!
I gave it a try and now I am a fan of it!
It's very liquid, oil-free and weightless. The pump sprays too much and very far! I also stained a T-shirt of a girl I can't stand which is very funny! Anyway the stain went away easily, but she was angry and I was laughing!
Thank you Traslucent Bronze Concentrate!
I mix it with other Dr.Hauschka moisturizers according to season or with their sunscreen and it works wonders!
I need just a little drop, well blended between my hands then I press hands on my face without rubbing too much. Some traslucent powder makes the rest.
Wow! Skin looks glowing and healthy, only a little darker, which is nice in summer. It should work also to enlighten dark or black skins.
I would like to try their foundation for winter as I think it's more consistent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I mix one pump of this dark brown liquid bronzer with either the Rose or Quince cream and pat gently onto my face (fair skin/MAC NW25 for reference). I've found that using this has eliminated the need for a powder bronzer (good, because this is cheaper than my HG bronzer, NARS Laguna, and hopefully will last just as long) and also foundation- although this also mixes very well with TBS Tinted Glow Enhancer. Regardless of what I mix it with this bronzer makes me look naturally tanned (rather than orange) and radiant. Hasn't given me the oilies or a breakout as yet. Very happy.

I love this stuff! I mix this with my Paul and Joe primer and I am left with perfect looking skin! The bronzer gives just enough color to even my skin out and combined with the Paul and Joe primer, my skin looks fantastic without wearing much makeup.

This is great for those who wear suncreen that leave a white cast. This bronzer is the perfect mix in!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am very pale and bronzers either look orange or dirty. This can be blended up or down ie lighter or darker depending on what you mix it with. Very versatile and I like the pump package. A winner!

I have really fair skin and am not willing to tan out in the sun or use a self tanner on my face. With this product, I was able to get a healthy glow that actually looked natural. I didn't use a cream with this as the directions suggested but I just applied a little bit at a time and found that it worked great. Not sure if I'll be buying this again since I prefer a bronzing powdery product since I have oily skin.

I am so glad that I tried this! It's the perfect formula to add a natural-looking glow to your skin. It's not really make-up, it's more like a natural, therapeutic skin treatment (all-natural ingredients) that also happens to be a bronzer. It looks very dark when you first pump it out, but once on the skin it absorbs quickly and becomes more transparent. I use this every day and it runs out quickly (comes in 1oz pump bottle), and is pricey so I deducted one lippie. I will definitely repurchase though because there's nothing else like this on the market!

Top Rated Dr. Hauschka Products