December 22, 2014 | 855 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by catalia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the full size at Ulta for $10 (reg. $23) because they ran out of the Philosophy Purity Facial Wipes special product they were advertising for the 21 days of beauty steals. I love the smell! You don't have to use a lot so it should last a while which is worth the money if paying full price. I have sensitive skin and sometimes get those horrible under the skin pimples which hurt and are ugly and I happened to have one when I started using this and I am happy to say it is going away quicker than usual! These ugly pimples will last weeks sometimes and I got this product on Sunday got the ugly pimple on Tuesday and today is Friday and it has made the pimple almost go away! I don't care for the hard bottle because it is hard to sqeeze for me (I have arthritis in my hands) but I manage. That is my only complaint, the bottle! I will buy this again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by BexieMUA

The first time I used this, my skin felt great! The second and third time? Acne ahoy. Not just lots of regular acne, but cystic pimples as well. Such a shame because I loved the way it felt on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by xenalyte

The *only* cleanser I'll use. I've been using Philosophy products since they kept my mother from going all ashy during chemo, and this is the best cleanser for me there is. It foams nicely, you don't need a lot, it smells good, and it cleans so well and so gently. Get you some. You will dig it. Trust.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ke1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! I use this cleanser every night with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and they work perfectly together. I like that it foams up a little bit but not a lot. I have oily skin and even though it is a gentle cleanser, it still does a really good job of removing makeup and oil. My skin feels fresh and clean afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by emsfitzgerald

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best cleanser bar none! I use nightly with my Clarisonic Mia. There is no other, believe me I have tried it all. This removes all my makeup and leaves my sensitive skin feeling soft! I will never use anything else again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by xbellabeb

Skin Type : Very Acne Prone

Let me start off by saying that i have already tried what seemed like hundreds of different types of cleansers and i have never repurchased any and kept going on the search to get my perfect cleanser.

Then i read reviews on Purity Made Simple Cleanser and decided to buy one and try it about a month ago.. and OH MY GODDDD i freaking love it!! I use it with my Clarisonic Mia2 and my face has never everrrr felt so clean! even without my Clarisonic it still feels better than all the other cleansers out there. Also, it DID NOT BREAK ME OUT and trust me when i say that i break out from almost anything. the more reason to love this cleanser!

I would repurchase for as long as its in the market!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by fanhar

i like it. it doesnt dry out my skin. but it's foamy and i've heard you should not use any foamy products on your facial skin. so i'm not sure if i will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it, I never need to look for another clenser... ever! I've found the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this off and on for about 10 yrs. I love this stuff. I finally found a skin care routine that works for me, and this is part off it. You only need a little bit so it last a while, I rub it in for a minute then rinse, cleanses my skin and I believe has helped with tone and texture. I use this after Clinique cleansing balm and my skin has never looked better. Don't know why I ever ventured away(yes I do! It's my junkie coming out, Looking for the next best thing) but it's now a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by glockgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product...i use it with my MIA2....makes my face feel so clean & smooth...very mild but works fabulous! I highly recommend