Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinleate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Acohol.

on 8/24/2010 10:12:00 AM

I'm heading into my thirties next year and I thought it was a good time to start using a serum. I personally do not have any wrinkles to speak of yet, but that is probably because I am so careful with my skincare and sunscreen. I chose this serum based on the good reviews and it has lived up to them. I have been using this for about 2 months and really love it. The packaging is great and a pump style one; two pumps is enough product to cover my entire face. The product goes on silkily and sinks in beautifully. I use this once a day at night after cleansing and toning and before my evening moisturizer. The effects that I have noticed have been a lessening of my healed blemish scars as well as a lessening of the bit of acne scarring I had on one cheek. My entire face is smooth, more even-toned and I notice that make-up application is easier and smoother. I personally have normal skin with a slightly oily chin. I did have some problems with acne over the course of the last year, but it had cleared up not long before I started using this. Since using this product I have not noticed any clogged pores or huge breakouts, just my normal once a month slight pimples. Cost for this is higher than I usually pay for a drug store product, but worth it and much more reasonable than what I would pay for a higher end product. I like that it's fragrance free and, frankly, don't understand the point of even having a version with fragrance, but, whatever floats yer boat. VERY happy with this and will be buying again.

on 8/22/2010 11:07:00 PM

In the past, I have always used HE serums ranging from $40-50 for 1 oz. In an effort to scale back my spending, I found this at Costco. I have always been happy with Olay products, so decided to give this a try. There are many things I love about this product... I love that it is fragrance-free. The texture is so silky and it just glides on. The pump packaging is always nice and I have not had any breakouts since using this.

I actually stopped using for a couple weeks since I got Lancome's GWP High resolution serum and cream. My face starting breaking out, as soon as I switched back, my skin returned to normal.

I can't speak too highly on the anti-aging effects. I think alot of that will come with time. I do want to try the Clinique laser repair serum, but if that doesn't show significant results, I will most definitely come back to this.

on 7/18/2010 1:10:00 AM

nice primer effect, except it clogs my poors and then I get the worst cystic pimples for weeks!

on 7/7/2010 4:28:00 PM

I've used up 3 bottles of this and now have the extra-large bottle from Costco. It is smoothing, not irritating (like the Roc products), and doesn't make my combination skin oily. Like any product, it takes time to have an effect but I can see a difference in my skin's tone and texture. Of course it hasn't eliminated wrinkles but has smoothed them and kept them from getting worse.

on 5/27/2010 10:50:00 AM

The ingredients are great. The only con is that it is not moisturizing enough for my combo skin. I think for someone with normal to oily skin it would be great, but for me, I have to use it with another moisturizer. So one star off. And of course, the price is a little steep for a drugstore product, but ok, relative to some dept store ones.

on 5/5/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this product because i thought i that i should start to take care of my skin to prevent wrinkles. BUT this was way to greasy for me. When i first apply it i goes on matt but after awhile my skin becomes very oily and greasy. it also gave me little tiny white heads on my forehead. But I think this product would be great if you are not acne prone like me because it has antioxidants and so on... (:

on 4/27/2010 4:01:00 PM

I haven't been using this product for a long enough time to notice any difference, but I like it as it contains a plethora of ingredients that have been scientifically proven to benefit your skin. I think it would be excellent in combination with any moisturizer with spf. It has a beautiful silky-smooth texture, since it is based on silicone, but that might be a problem for some people. Whether it is gonna break you out is difficult to predict, but the serum also has some anti-inflammatory ingredients which should counteract that to some extent.

on 4/20/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This has become a staple in my skincare regimen: I use it both in the morning underneath my sunscreen (either Shiseido or Shu Uemura or simply Olay Total Effects Moisturiser with SPF15) and in the evening over Retin-A. I have found that my skin turns out much better with fewer products and simpler routine, so in the past year or so it's been just a BHA wash (any drugstore kind, so far I'm loving the Regenerist cleanser, the Neutrogena one - forgot the name sorry - and a L'Oreal one for acneic skin, or Caudalie for days I want to feel some pampering) this and sunscreen and in the evening a cleansing oil, Retin-A and this again. My skin is smooth - no bumps or wrinkles - and even-toned. I must say my skin still has room for improvement, but if you saw me ten or twenty years ago you'd say I look better now than I did then. I do get the occasional hormonal stupid zit but the Retin-A and BHA wash take care of that and the serum does not aggravate it.

It's pricy for a drugstore item, but it works, and is only a fraction of what I used to pay for SKII, Dermalogica, Sothys etc. Definitely will buy again.

I tried this product after it was recommended on the skincare board. I was told it was a good product with niacinamide. I have combination skin (oily, but dehydrated). My main problems are redness, uneven skintone, hormonal cystic breakouts on my chin (ugh), and little bumps on the outer sides of my cheeks. I have been using Olay Regenerist FF serum as a moisturizer in the morning and in the evening. Within a few days of using it, I noticed that the small bumps on the sides of my cheeks, which I've had for a long time, were starting to go away! I was really pleasantly surprised. When I started using this, I actually had a small cyst on my chin, and it went away pretty quickly after I started using this - I'm not sure if that's coincidence or if it had to do with the product. Either way, though, it did not cause me to break out at all and has been helping my skin. This also seems to be a sufficient moisturizer for my skin. I'm in Canada, and I've heard this is pricier here than in the US. I paid $28.99 CAD for it at Loblaws. So, it's not the cheapest moisturizer, but well worth the cost if it continues to work so well for me.

on 4/10/2010 3:45:00 AM

Tried this for the niacinamide, and i really like it. I was afraid that the dimethicone would break out my normal skin, but I haven't found that after a month of use. I use it at night before my retinol and like it very much. It's not overpriced and I can use it in place of retinol and/or moisturizer if I'm feeling lazy.

Popular Treatments (Face)