September 16, 2014 | 1758 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by CamBG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've purchased this mascara over and over, it's my go to mascara. during the day, one layer gives you enough volume and you can built it up for a night out to give your lashes that extra oomph :p I always get compliment on my lashes when I go out and I ALWAYS use BadGal.

Be careful, it can be messy as it doesn't not ''dry'' on your lashes right away. Also, the brush is kinda big, which makes it hard to reach you inner and outer lashes without messing up. If I get product on my lid, I just use a q-tip to wipe it out. I wish the packaging was prettier, but it's so good Im gonna continue buying it anyways!

PROS:
- good volume
- Easy to layer
- Very pigmented (i tried the black)

CONS:
- packaging is blah
- Brush a bit too big for inner/outer lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by EmmaPorter13

I've always wanted to try this mascara as I've seen loads of good reviews about it and finally picked it up. I actually like the fact it has a big wand as I find it easier to work with. The only real off putting thing about it for me is that it doesn't give my eyelashes any volume. It splits them up and it certainly isn't clumpy which is good but it doesn't make a huge impact on my eyelashes. I look for volume and length in a mascara and it doesn't give any volume. It does give length though which is why I gave it a 3 . Personally I wouldn't repurchase as it was a bit pricey and I'm sure I could find a better, cheaper mascara. Simply average.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried the bad gal and they're real from benefit and I like them both.... But I find it is easy to over do it and make spiderwebs (too caked on) but I do they it. Because it does get a little caked that's why I gave it 4 stars out of 5.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

Definitely not something I would ever buy (I had a sample of this). The brush is huge and I find it difficult to get to the base of my lashes without the mascara getting all over my eyelids in the process. I can't do my lower lashes as they are very sparse and, again, the brush gets product all over my skin. I much prefer a smaller brush, so this is not a mascara I would ever give a second chance.

The formulation isn't bad, it's dark and thick, but I can't really tell if this is any good because of the badly designed brush. Because f the issues I have when I apply, my lashes don't even look like I have put mascara on. I will avoid this mascara like the plague in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jacbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I prefer this one over Benefit's They're Real. I like it a lot and wear it sometimes with my L'oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black. Only two cons are the price & the wand is enormous, but not horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by misscherstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend told me about this mascara, I ran out of what I thought I loved which was Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara and I wanted to try something new. I LOVE this mascara!! Doesn't Smudge or Flake and lasted more then 12 hours on me even through a workout!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by dacostaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. I loved the tip on the end to get the smaller of lashes. 4/5 because of the price. Way too high for a mascara. I'll stick with L'Oreal Voluminous.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by zella_angel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do use The “They’re Real” Mascara from Benefit, and it is wearable, although you have to be careful when its drying and it flakes after awhile, the effect is nice so its worth it. This one came in a set I bought, and is NOT worth it. It give Raccoon eyes all day. Even after its dried. It doesn’t leave tiny flake it smudges with every blink or nudge. I was really disappointed because I read it it was an intenser version of Maybellines full and soft which is my go to day mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mascara, but not the best I've used, and there are many better mascaras out there that don't cost as much. So it's not something that I would bother repurchasing.

It does a good job of lengthening lashes without clumping, but the effect is not anything dramatic like you would expect from the name and the packaging. It really just gives a nice natural effect that's suitable for everyday wear. Staying power is pretty good, towards the end of a long day there is sometimes a teeny bit of smudging, but it's not too bad. Worth a try if you haven't used it before.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been dying to try this mascara for a while now. Its big fluffy brush beckons to me every time I see it, whether it's online or when I go to Ulta. So when I got a sample of it with my Bella Bamba Blush (another BeneFit product that I've been wanting to try...will review later), it was finally my chance to try it! I was so excited to get to try this & had high hopes. Sadly, the big fluffy brush is the only thing that impressed me. While this did add some length, it did not add any volume to my lashes & within 2 hours, I had the dreaded "raccoon" eyes, which for me, is the unforgivable sin of any mascara, regardless of price. Needless to say, I won't be buying this mascara. So disappointing. :(