August 1, 2014 | 943 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jacbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I prefer this one over Benefit's They're Real. I like it a lot and wear it sometimes with my L'oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black. Only two cons are the price & the wand is enormous, but not horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by misscherstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend told me about this mascara, I ran out of what I thought I loved which was Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara and I wanted to try something new. I LOVE this mascara!! Doesn't Smudge or Flake and lasted more then 12 hours on me even through a workout!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by dacostaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. I loved the tip on the end to get the smaller of lashes. 4/5 because of the price. Way too high for a mascara. I'll stick with L'Oreal Voluminous.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by zella_angel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do use The “They’re Real” Mascara from Benefit, and it is wearable, although you have to be careful when its drying and it flakes after awhile, the effect is nice so its worth it. This one came in a set I bought, and is NOT worth it. It give Raccoon eyes all day. Even after its dried. It doesn’t leave tiny flake it smudges with every blink or nudge. I was really disappointed because I read it it was an intenser version of Maybellines full and soft which is my go to day mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mascara, but not the best I've used, and there are many better mascaras out there that don't cost as much. So it's not something that I would bother repurchasing.

It does a good job of lengthening lashes without clumping, but the effect is not anything dramatic like you would expect from the name and the packaging. It really just gives a nice natural effect that's suitable for everyday wear. Staying power is pretty good, towards the end of a long day there is sometimes a teeny bit of smudging, but it's not too bad. Worth a try if you haven't used it before.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been dying to try this mascara for a while now. Its big fluffy brush beckons to me every time I see it, whether it's online or when I go to Ulta. So when I got a sample of it with my Bella Bamba Blush (another BeneFit product that I've been wanting to try...will review later), it was finally my chance to try it! I was so excited to get to try this & had high hopes. Sadly, the big fluffy brush is the only thing that impressed me. While this did add some length, it did not add any volume to my lashes & within 2 hours, I had the dreaded "raccoon" eyes, which for me, is the unforgivable sin of any mascara, regardless of price. Needless to say, I won't be buying this mascara. So disappointing. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This created volume, but it didn't hold my curl. I get similar results with the least expensive drugstore product. Save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by glamzdoll

Short n sweet review. Makes my lashes look fuller, longer, and dramatic.
LOVE IT. But I hate the price. I never complain about pricing but I do think that $20.00 is too expensive for this mascara.
Other than that I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by alexngarcia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think you people are crazy. This mascara rules. I have very long, thick upper and lower lashes and it's hard for me to find a really good mascara that doesn't clump my eyelashes together and also doesn't leave them feeling brittle and flaky. This mascara is so perfect. The volumizing bristles keeps almost all my lashes separated and leaves them soft to the touch. I used to use Maybelline's mega plush mascara before I started using this one (they're very similar), but Benefit stole my heart. If they ever stopped production of this I'd call the cops immediately

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I do not understand the low rating on this! Best mascara I have ever used. Volumized, lengthened, and curled lashes all day with no lash droop later in the day. I purchased the mini size one for $8.00 at Sephora and I believe I still have more than enough left for another month at least! Same price point as drugstore mascaras, I will absolutely repurchase this one. I think it is an exceptional mascara if you like the bigger wand!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No