April 23, 2014 | 1987 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2007 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Kshoe56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo and conditioner is just awful, really dries out your hair. The only good thing is the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by shirl4uk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the Super Skinny Shampoo & conditioner after having really good results from using the super skinny serum, my god what a huge disappointed I got, after using both the shampoo and the conditioner, my hair felt so coated and greasy, I thought I hadn't rinsed my hair properly so I used it another 3 times and my hair still felt the same, an absolute waste of money, I would not recommend it at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2007 2:49:00 AM More reviews by niseixtenshi

HORRIBLE! It takes a LOT to even get a slight lather. Even with that, it feels like I'm washing my hair with water. It doesn't feel clean at all. On top of that, it leaves a gross build-up. What a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2007 3:51:00 PM More reviews by sweethang618

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wouldnt buy this product again.
It doesnt KEEP my hair straight. Which the stupid salon lady promised it would.
It doesnt weigh your hair down.. which is good.
But it doesnt lather up either.. so you have to use ALOT.
ummm.. It seemed to dry my hair out too. This product would be good for someone who wants straight hair, and if they have poofy uncontrolling hair. Otherwise, there is really no need for this product.

ALTHOUGH.. the skinny hair serum stuff.. I like that alot.. I would suggest it for anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2006 9:12:00 AM More reviews by modern_classic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great comb-through, but it didn't do a thing for my hair. After using it for a few days along with the conditioner, I started losing a lot of hair. No thanks!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2006 6:17:00 AM More reviews by binkygirl99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After being so pleased with the super skinny serum, I thought for sure I would love the shampoo just as much. But I knew from my first usage of this shampoo that I hated it. Aside from barely lathering no matter how much I put on, my hair started feeling like straw as soon as I put it in. And my hair is normally fine and pretty soft. I used it twice and tossed it. The worst shampoo I have ever tried (thank goodness it was just a sample from a sample pack I received as a gift).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Realityreject

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like it! A lot. I use the shampoo and the strengthening conditioner every other day (that's how often I wash my hair). I do have thickish hair and this stuff combined with a few swipes of a flat iron (CHI!) totally controls it and keeps it from being so fluffy or fly-away. It gives a "sleek" look which I love...so if that's what is called "weighed down", then I guess that's how I like it! This is becoming so clique, but I really do judge my hair against the one and only Jennifer Aniston's (the texture and shine more than style). If my hair isn't producing similar effects I go searching for new products. Not everyone will get the same results with the same shampoo. Also I do not notice the buildup so much...pantiene's new Restorative line however leaves a waxy weird buildup.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by suprstar47

The first time I used this shampoo it made my frizzy prone hair amazingly smooth and sleek. But after the second and third times my hair started feeling like there was so much buildup underneath! I continued to use it, thinking it had to be my fault, that I wasn't washing it all out or using enough. Eventually I switched shampoos and magically the buildup was gone! This shampoo did not live up to expectations. But I have used the serum from the same line and that actually did work quite well so I wasi mpressed with that. Wish I could say the same for the shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2006 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kate5376

I have really long hair, thats generally pretty straight. This product thinned my hair over time and started to irritate my scalp stunting hair growth. even my hairdresser picked up on it. My boyfriend has really thick, coarse, curly hair and he likes the thinning effect. I dont recommend unless your hair is extremely thick and you can afford the thinning hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2006 10:14:00 AM More reviews by elmyra888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily roots and dry-ish ends and fairly straight thick hair and am pretty lazy in the conditioning department which is why I first bought this shampoo. It's got a great scent and keeps the frizz away and pares the volume down. And I can use it in my bath -- yes, I am very lazy when it comes to hair care! I first bought the normal 250?300?ml size and now have the litre size. All in all good value for what it does.