Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil

4.3

Water, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Di PPG 3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil (Oat), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance

Excellent Product. Smells good, absorbs instantly, can reapply later on in the day and your skin will not get greasy. Effective on all skin types and provides smooth skin that lasts through the day. I am in love with this stuff, I apply it morning and night and my skin looks and feels fantastic. I'm thrilled to have found this product, I would have to say it might be my HG of skin lotions. $10/CDN, money well spent.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim and I love it! It leaves my skin soft and smooth but not greasy and sinks in quickly. The lotion has an almond smell but it dissipates quickly.

This product really moisturizes well. I would recommend for people with normal to dry skin. However, I found it very expensive (about $10/ bottle). The smell is not too pleasant either. I think you could achieve similar results w/the Johnson & Johnson's creamy baby oil, which is a lot cheaper.

This stuff is pure HG quality. So much better than regular moisturizer. This is creamy and light-textured like a sheer moisturizer, and it absorbs quickly into skin like a sheer moisturizer, only it is so much more deeply re-hydrating than moisturizer. It doesn't just make skin feel "soft" (like regular moisturizer), instead it actually returns the feel of naturally healthy skin by adding back to skin lightweight oils and lipids which re-create skin's naturally healthy state (skin moisturizes itself with it's natural oils not water or silicones). After using this my skin feels awesome - like it's never been dehydrated to begin with. I love this stuff! And the fact that it is so creamy and absorbs so easily (unlike regular body oils) is just the icing on the cake. Love it! Absolutely HG!

Love the stuff. I think oils work better but they are messy and this is the perfect solution. It smells awesome too. Has great ingredients !

After using this awhile, I've decided I'm not a big fan. There was nothing horribly wrong, it just is not as moisturizing as I would like, and the smell makes me sick after wearing so many times. I am more into unscented products.

This stuff is awesome. I had been using the Body Shop's body butters for the last year or so (most of the time) but was getting tired of having to keep my skin wet long enough to rub them in (still love them though!! just lazy..) I love Aveeno's regular Daily Moisturizing Lotion, but I also adore oils (such as Tahitian Monoi...mmmmm heaven) for their ability to make your skin just GLOW. Body butters and oils alike make it hard to get dressed right away because they take a while to sink in. This stuff is the perfect fusion of lotion and oil - sinks in right away with NO greasy feel whatsoever, but leaves the skin soft and comfortable, without the feel of "I have lotion on". It's fantastic. I have really dry skin and it's winter, so I may revert to the regular lotion after this bottle just to see if it's a little MORE moisturizing, but if it's not I will DEFINITELY come back to this!! And this is a HG summertime product (again, I have VERY dry skin, so some might find it heavy for the summer, but to me, it's super duper light). And I also love the scent of sweet almond, so that's an added bonus! The fragrance fades in a matter of minutes though, so it doesn't interfere with perfumes. All in all, I love it!

Even though this is called an oil, it looks and feels like a very light, but very moisturizing lotion to me. I absolutely adore this stuff, and have been using it both morning and night for my dry winter skin (which is a big deal for me since I am usually too lazy to moisturize!) This oil/lotion has a wonderful, cozy, almond-type scent that has really grown on me, and leaves my skin soooo soft and happy. I am definitely planning on trying other Aveeno products besides this one. A+!!!!

This is such a nice moisturizer. It sinks right in without feeling greasy. My skin feels so soft and smooth after using this. The only thing is I don't care for the scent all that much. It smells like almond. If you don't mind the scent of this, this is definately worth trying.

This is definitely my holy grail during the winter! Initially, I was worried that this product would be really greasy and oily, but it's not at all! It's just as the title says: it's creamy, watery texture and not oily at all...and it's super-moisturizing! Plus I can't get enough of its scent, like yummy oatmeal! It's almost like comfort food but for the body!