October 25, 2014 | 1707 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lipstick! Its my go to color this summer.I even loved it so much I bought a back up.It is in the pick family but has a touch of coral to it also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading these reviews, I went to our local MAC store. I am a big Lustering fan and I wanted to compare the two. Well as we all know, this packs much more of a punch than Lustering. So, I decided no, I will stick with Lustering. Well I got ten steps out the door and I turned around and went back to buy it. I am glad I did. I wear it with a very neutral lip liner and just pat it on my lips. The color does brighten up my face and I totally love it. I will go between this and Lustering. go MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Pepelyashka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The loveliest prettiest pink to me! It's warm, super bright and very intense. With a lip liner underneath I only need to reapply once during the day and through the evening and it stays perfect. Good for wearing during the day, or at night for a club. Just flawless. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Amazing, eye-catching colour!!
Absolutely love how bright and 'popping' this colour is, looks absolutely fab for a night out. Makes teeth look ultra white...I have really blue eyes and the contrast against this lipstick makes them look even more blue. I ALWAYS get compliments when wearing this shade.
The staying power is unbelievable, I can apply this for a night out and not have to reapply...in fact, my lips are still bright pink the next morning!
If anyone fancies a lipstick that really does pop and is completely eye-catching, then this is for them :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by LillyWish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the most beautiful lipstick I have! All my lipsticks are from MAC but when I wear this one, I get so many compliments and my face lights up and my eyes turn really green.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Impassioned is in a word - drop dead gorgeous. For most people and skin types, if you put this lipstick on from MAC your entire face will light up - it is a combination of hot pink & coral ... it is one of the top all time MAC lipticks. I've bought several over the years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Ciciban

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cannot praise this lipstick enough. The colour is phenomenal, what you see in the tube is what you get on the lips. The staying power is incredible, I had a cup of tea this morning and a bottle of water, and this barely budged! No feathering on the lips, no smudging in any way. This makes your teeth look incredibly white and bright. I absolutely LOVE IT! It goes with so many different looks. You could do a sultry dark eye and this will just go beautifully with it, but you can also do all nude make-up and let this be the bomb. One of my favourite colours!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a gorgeous watermelon pink color! Love this! Its very eye catching,this is all you really need besides some nude shadow, light blush and maybe black liner? This lipstick IS your makeup. Its a bold color that makes a statement on its own, I don't like to have too much other colors on my face while wearing this. It speaks for itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by NikkiDagger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE Impassioned. I wanted it after seeing Nic from Pixiwoo use it. Although it's on trend for Spring/Summer 2011, it's not just a trendy color. Because, bright lippies are in every Spring & Summer. I'm C5/NC42, so I wasn't 100% sure that it would look good on me. I wished for it anyway, though. If it was super opaque and as bright on as it looks in the tube, I don't think that it would be very flattering on me. BUT, the Amplified finish gives it the perfect opacity to look amazing (IMHO). I have never had a lippie that comes close to this color, so I can't think of any dupes and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by mindthegap

My first MAC l/s and what an amazing one. Unique, bright colour, i guess it will yuit all skin-types and tones. Amplified formulation is great, the colour appears bright on your lips and holds on for hours. It is love...