July 30, 2014 | 1127 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Amazing, eye-catching colour!!
Absolutely love how bright and 'popping' this colour is, looks absolutely fab for a night out. Makes teeth look ultra white...I have really blue eyes and the contrast against this lipstick makes them look even more blue. I ALWAYS get compliments when wearing this shade.
The staying power is unbelievable, I can apply this for a night out and not have to reapply...in fact, my lips are still bright pink the next morning!
If anyone fancies a lipstick that really does pop and is completely eye-catching, then this is for them :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by LillyWish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the most beautiful lipstick I have! All my lipsticks are from MAC but when I wear this one, I get so many compliments and my face lights up and my eyes turn really green.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Impassioned is in a word - drop dead gorgeous. For most people and skin types, if you put this lipstick on from MAC your entire face will light up - it is a combination of hot pink & coral ... it is one of the top all time MAC lipticks. I've bought several over the years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Ciciban

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cannot praise this lipstick enough. The colour is phenomenal, what you see in the tube is what you get on the lips. The staying power is incredible, I had a cup of tea this morning and a bottle of water, and this barely budged! No feathering on the lips, no smudging in any way. This makes your teeth look incredibly white and bright. I absolutely LOVE IT! It goes with so many different looks. You could do a sultry dark eye and this will just go beautifully with it, but you can also do all nude make-up and let this be the bomb. One of my favourite colours!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a gorgeous watermelon pink color! Love this! Its very eye catching,this is all you really need besides some nude shadow, light blush and maybe black liner? This lipstick IS your makeup. Its a bold color that makes a statement on its own, I don't like to have too much other colors on my face while wearing this. It speaks for itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by NikkiDagger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE Impassioned. I wanted it after seeing Nic from Pixiwoo use it. Although it's on trend for Spring/Summer 2011, it's not just a trendy color. Because, bright lippies are in every Spring & Summer. I'm C5/NC42, so I wasn't 100% sure that it would look good on me. I wished for it anyway, though. If it was super opaque and as bright on as it looks in the tube, I don't think that it would be very flattering on me. BUT, the Amplified finish gives it the perfect opacity to look amazing (IMHO). I have never had a lippie that comes close to this color, so I can't think of any dupes and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by mindthegap

My first MAC l/s and what an amazing one. Unique, bright colour, i guess it will yuit all skin-types and tones. Amplified formulation is great, the colour appears bright on your lips and holds on for hours. It is love...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Indigirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the way it looked next to all the other colors in the store, as aside from being shockingly bright, it's a nostalgic color for to me. This is the type of "hot" pink I will forever associate with my favorite day-glo crayon from the '90s (but who knows if it's still out there or kids are still remotely as obsessed with fluorescent colors). And with the color I used on some graphics on my website in the '90s-early '00s. (Don't ask why. Blinding people with bright colors and annoying them with as many graphics and sounds was the thing for homepages back then.)

After it had caught my eyes several times, I decided to try it on in the store and walked around all day with it on. Unfortunately, it looked worse on me than in the tube. The rest of my face looked somehow washed-out and completely overpowered by my lips, which is usually not the case even with very dark lipstick or other bright colors!

It looked too bright and warm; a great color but not flattering enough to justify buying. My theory is this is better pink lipstick for darker, and possibly warmer-toned, skin than mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I have a true love of bright, shocking lipsticks, and boy does this fit the bill! It really is almost a neon pink. I'm NC20-25 with brunette hair, but I love wearing this all year round. I have very very full lips, and it looks especially amazing in the summer with a nice glow. It goes on so easily with beautiful coverage on the first swipe. If you aren't afraid to be looked at and wear intense colors, this is for you. Not for the mild or meek! Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by volaregirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Shocking, bright, watermelon pink! I love how versatile this color is. Swipe it on as you usually would and you get a shocking lip color that would look great during nights out with the girls. However, swipe on a very, very minimal amount and spread it on your lips - voila! You get a lovely, day-appropriate Barbie-sweet look. Just enough color to make your features pop, even when you're not wearing makeup. The formula is non-drying and lasts all day too, eliminating the need to reapply! Won't be repurchasing because I want to discover more MAC shades, but this is definitely worth checking out.