MAC Impassioned (Amplified)

4.6

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

OMG how amazing is this lipcolour!!!! I am a nude/pale pink lippy kinda gal, but wanted a drastic change and voila! Anamazing updated look with an amazing colour pop lippy!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Impassioned is a chameleon shade. It can be either coral pink, hot pink, or red pink- depending on your natural lip shade and skin tone. On the majority of women I think this is a watermelon pink with just a touch of coral. Update: A lot of these pics are not true to color. If you want the dupe, look at Revlon Love That Pink. I already had it and decided I loved it more because it lasts longer and is a creamy and pigmented lipstick.

on 6/23/2011 5:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this lipstick!
To be honest, the way it looks in the pictures posted on MUA is NOT how it looks on me at all. Will hopefully upload a picture soon. It looks a little more Barbie-pink in those pictures, than I think it does IRL. On me, it actually looks like a fairly warm colour.
Highly pigmented, beautiful colour and noticeably more moisturizing than other MAC lipsticks I've used. Not super long lasting but easy enough to touch up, and I don't need to use a lipliner or anything with it.
Overall a beautiful colour. The first time I wore I received compliments from several people including a Sephora makeup artist!

It's something I'd wear out at night or to a dressy event. Definitely not a daytime thing for me, as a uni student. I don't think I'll run out anytime soon, but if I did I would repurchase.

on 6/8/2011 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this! The colour is an almost neon watermelon. The texture is quite moisturising, very comfortable. The colour is very buildable, if just patted on with a finger it is a still a brightt pink lip but very wearable, if layered on it becomes more bright and neon. Amazing colour I know I will wear all summer.
I can see that it would not suit everyone though, I am pale with dark brown hair.

on 6/2/2011 10:42:00 PM

This is about as bright as I have ever gone with a lipstick and I love it! It offsets my green eyes and makes my face "pop" a little. It is definitely a head turner. I can't believe how long it lasts. Usually it lasts through an evening, washing my face, and is still on my lips in the morning. It looks great barely patted on for a little brightness or layered on for deeper color. I imagine this would look great on most skin tones from fair to deep.

on 5/30/2011 4:13:00 PM

I love love love this lipstick! Its my go to color this summer.I even loved it so much I bought a back up.It is in the pick family but has a touch of coral to it also.

on 5/29/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

After reading these reviews, I went to our local MAC store. I am a big Lustering fan and I wanted to compare the two. Well as we all know, this packs much more of a punch than Lustering. So, I decided no, I will stick with Lustering. Well I got ten steps out the door and I turned around and went back to buy it. I am glad I did. I wear it with a very neutral lip liner and just pat it on my lips. The color does brighten up my face and I totally love it. I will go between this and Lustering. go MAC.

on 5/19/2011 2:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The loveliest prettiest pink to me! It's warm, super bright and very intense. With a lip liner underneath I only need to reapply once during the day and through the evening and it stays perfect. Good for wearing during the day, or at night for a club. Just flawless. Will definitely buy again.

on 5/14/2011 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing, eye-catching colour!!
Absolutely love how bright and 'popping' this colour is, looks absolutely fab for a night out. Makes teeth look ultra white...I have really blue eyes and the contrast against this lipstick makes them look even more blue. I ALWAYS get compliments when wearing this shade.
The staying power is unbelievable, I can apply this for a night out and not have to reapply...in fact, my lips are still bright pink the next morning!
If anyone fancies a lipstick that really does pop and is completely eye-catching, then this is for them :-)

on 4/15/2011 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is the most beautiful lipstick I have! All my lipsticks are from MAC but when I wear this one, I get so many compliments and my face lights up and my eyes turn really green.

Popular Lipsticks