September 20, 2014 | 1860 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Crazy_for_Make_up

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great, however, dipping my fingers on the jar probably made this product go bad easily... the smell changed a bit.
I'm not crazy about the price however, a little bit of this product goes a long way.
My skn is very sensitive and this was the ONLY mositurizer that I put on my face during the hard winters in Michigan without stinging. For summer, this seems a bit oily and I usually do not use it.
There is no doubt that the brand is great but the prices make me sort of scared to be honest. I saw a "try me" kit at QVC and have been considering to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by tracita

I'm digging this! I have combo skin, with extreme sensitivity around my nose and mouth (horrible redness and mega flaking if I'm not careful). I cannot believe how well this product has worked for me, not just on the sensitive, dry areas but all over my face...extremely hydrating. I use it at night as the final step in my routine (unless I have a zit or two, then I spot treat with BE Rare Minerals as the last step) and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is super soft. This hasn't caused me to break out any more than usual which is a big plus. I don't love the smell but I'll deal with it considering how well this has been treating my skin. I've only tried samples of Perricone in the past but I may venture into other products from the line because of my good experience with this. I paid $55 at Sephora...I don't use much for nightly application though so it should last a while...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2007 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Kileybiz

It seems a bit oily for my skin (comb. skin type). Not bad not that great

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 9:59:00 AM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I like this moisturizer. It sinks right in and does not make my face greasy. But, I do not like dipping my hands in the jar to get it out so I use a spachula. A little goes a long way but because of the price I am not sure if I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2006 8:50:00 AM More reviews by LuckDuck

I can't say enough good things about this moisturizer. I have combo, acne-prone skin and have tried so many high-priced light moisturizers including La Mer and never found quite the right one.
I first bought this Perricone moisturizer about a year ago and within a few days of trying it, my skin was different - smoother, firmer and fewer breakouts. The softness of my skin is unbelievable.
Over the summer I switched moisturizers, and tried a few of the samples I have, but when I went back to this Perricone last week. I couldn't believe the results again. I haven't tried any other Perricone products, and am a little sceptical of brand for some reason - possibly their marketing, but it works the best for me. My HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2006 1:10:00 PM More reviews by mom2cameron

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice moisturizer. Absorbs instantly. Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2006 3:06:00 PM More reviews by CaitieBeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my. I finally found my HG moisturizer. I got a ton of free samples of this stuff from Sephora and used it every day for a week and WOW, does my skin look different. This is fab for under foundation, esp powder foundation. It really makes the foundation look completely flawless. I have an acne prone T zone so acne products dry my skin out, but this keeps it balanced without being greasy or causing breakouts. I love this stuff. Sucks that its so expensive. You can find some of it on Ebay but the price isn't all that different.

Oh and it doesn't smell all that wonderful but, maybe thats why my skin likes it so much. It doesn't have any added fragrance oils.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2006 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Smilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

It smells like Nair and it stings my face. Thank goodness it was just a sample and not something I'd purchased.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2006 6:26:00 PM More reviews by missgray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is extremely lightweight given how super-moisturizing it is. It keeps my face hydrated in winter months without being greasy. I've been using it during some very humid days in NYC recently, and this stuff still remains lightweight and non-greasy. I'm on my second container now. Only thing about this moisturizer is it's a bit on the expensive side.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2005 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Vonny

I must be one of those people whose skin agrees with the Perricone line.

I bought this to go over the glycolic treatment and it works very well. I also use it by itself it make my skin lovely and dewy and gives a great effect under foundation and a little goes a long way.

Personally I can't fault it but it does go to show that not all products work for every person.