October 24, 2014 | 1993 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Cellardoor367

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used a travel size sample of this and I thought it seemed so awesome so I bought it. It wasn't the same using it every day. It feels like there is a residue left on my skin sometimes, even though it gets so dry. And it is insanely painful to get in your eyes!!! I don't k.ow why it wasn't the same having the full size bottle. Maybe its not meant for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

i really enjoy this face wash. i have the small tester size and it will last me around 2 or 3 months i think. if used alone it can be drying. so i mix a drop of it with my bioelements gentle cleanser, together the to make a dream on my face. a little goes such a long way, so big bang for your buck. removes all makeup and leaves skin fresh and clean!! so great, give it a go

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is absolutely my favourite cleanser ever! With acne prone skin, TRUST me, i've tried most other brands but after i got a sample of this...been using it every single day! Recently a clinique expert asked me to try the liquid facial soap cleanser which worked pretty well...but the foaming cleanser feels a LOT more luxurious on ur skin and lathers so well and all u need is a tiny little bit (is there something smaller than a pea-sized amount?) for you r whole face! and unlike the liquid cleanser, this is less drying on your skin. Considering the comparable prices of both bottles, I would probably recommend the foaming cleanser over the liquid soap cuz this foaming cleanser feels a LOT better, makes ur skin a lot more even and the bottle lasts a LOT longer! I haven't had a single breakout since I started using it! :) Tad expensive but aren't we all worth it?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

This is a make up remover + facial cleanser. However I don't trust this to remove full make up (ie. sunblock, liquid foundation, waterproof eyeliners/mascaras etc) so I usually use this after a cleansing oil or cleansing milk (both work for me). I only use this on its own when I am wearing very light makeup (think: sunblock + loose powder). Leaves my skin feeling very clean after cleansing but can be a tad drying as with all foamy cleansers.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first face makeup remover I've used, so I don't have anything else to compare it against, but I really like this product a lot. It doesn't remove one-hundred percent of my makeup, and the toner doesn't either. But I think that's normal with anything. I wasn't going to buy this, until I had been wearing a couple foundations that are "water resistant." I gave in and bought it, and I think it makes my face look visibly better using a face makeup remover, before a cleanser.

EDIT: I no longer use this. I've found high-end cleansers that remove makeup and cleanse the face at the same time. I quit using Clinique because they require two face washes, two moisturizers, and just overall complicate the skin care process with all of the unnecessary steps.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by therealveal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

HG cleanser! I got a sample of it as part of a Clinique GWP and fell in love with it. At first, I thought the sample tube was way too small for any kind of fair trial, but when I realized how very little product you need to clean your whole face...well, I was *very* impressed. I recently bought a full-sized tube, and it just might last me half a year.

What I also really loved is how well it cleans the skin. I always follow up with my Origins Organics toner, and this is a sure-fire way to tell how good a cleanser is. The Clinique left my skin so clean, the cotton pad wasn't dirty at all! Plus, it leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight, like it should be. I'm sure I'll be repurchasing this for years to come!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For me, this cleanser is good but not great. I like using it as a first step in my skincare routine, but I wouldn't dare use it on its own for the following reasons: it doesn't remove all traces of dirt and makeup, and it's very drying for my skin. So, I use it as a primary makeup/dirt/etc remover, and then finish with a second cleanser that is more moisturizing for my skin. In that way, it's great because it means the second cleanser I use really gets to go to work for my skin, removing any traces left behind and getting down deep into my pores. It's like an opening act for the main event, I guess! On the plus, it foams beautifully and so a little goes a long way. It's non-irritating and doesn't have an offensive smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This takes makeup off like a dream- however, it seems to leave a film on my face. also, it BURNS MY EYES so bad! but, i will continue using it because it takes my makeup off well and does not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by mariatan

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser!! Makes me want to wash my face all the time! My skin feels so smooth and soft after and it doesn't feel tight at all. A small amount goes a long way. A definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 I love this cleanser. It takes everything off and leaves my skin feeling fresh with no residue. Very little is needed so a tube will last a long time.