August 2, 2014 | 1213 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by nutblink

my favourite scrub ever from TBS!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 10:34:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite scrub ever....it's so moisturizing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Kminer

This is my favorite scrub from TBS. The smell is great, like a cross between cocoa powder and a bean. It has a great creamy texture a lot like melting frosting. it scrubs well and though a few of the additives cling to my skin, they do come off when I rub my hands over them (but not with water alone). I wish this scrub was not so expensive, I could justify buying it more, rather than an occassional treat.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2005 1:30:00 AM More reviews by sunn0607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

suck an amazing scrub...It has ground up walnut shells in it which make an amazing scrubber, the scent is so light that it would work with any lotion you wear on top, my skin feels so soft after I use this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2005 9:53:00 PM More reviews by HelenaP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best scrub I've tried, and I have been searching for quite a while. It's a bit pricey, but totally worth it (quality of very expensive scrubs for half the price). It's quite abrasive, so a little goes a long way. It left my skin soft, polished, and smelling great. It even moisturizes, so I didn't feel like my skin was bursting by the time I applied the lotion. Don't think I'll change it any time soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product because I was trying to find a decent scrub after I finished using my B&BW. Anyway, I find that it is pretty good, smells good and doesn't leave you feeling too greasy (or the floor either). The only problem is that I found that the grains do not wash away that easy and sometimes when I am drying myself off, I fidnd remaining grains on my body. Other than that, it is good. I wouldn't mind buying it again, however I have found other ones that I am more impressed with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2005 10:35:00 AM More reviews by coolnsassy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In my opinion, this is the best TBS body scrub. Itīs grainy and lovely and I feel really scrubbed after using this. It doesnīt leave a greasy film on the skin like some other TBS scrubs do. It also leaves my skin silky smooth and there is no need to moisturise afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2004 4:19:00 AM More reviews by jpayumiboa_hitonara_saira

everything about this, from the choco-yummy scent (I had to resist the urge to have a taste of the product!) to the almond-shell bits + creamy texture rock!!! left my skin smooth, though not exactly silky like Totally Juicy, but it primed my skin for absorbtion of my nivea moisturizer. The cocoa butter scent too, lingered on till the next morning with a very subtle, sexy finish. If only this scrub was edible :p Hmmm... a TBS top pick!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2004 11:31:00 PM More reviews by kramerkitten

This is a top of the line body scrub. The scent is also wonderful. It exfoliates very well. It really works great if you use it before shaving your legs. Then its hello goddess. The grains do not dissolve like some salt and/or sugar based scrubs.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2004 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jhaleyt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is amazing!! may become my HG scrub. it smells sooo good, and i love how scrubby it is. leaves my skin super soft and smooth, with no greasy residue! pricey, but worth it! i much prefer this over LUSH's buffy - works better, smells better, and is relatively cheaper!