September 21, 2014 | 972 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesmakeup101

I love this concealer. It covers my blemishes/scars very well. It works okay as an undereye concealer. It doesn't break me out which is nice and it stays on my combination/oily face very well. :D i usally just wear this which some powder then I'm good to go. I dont even need to use foundation or anything :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite concealer! I wouldn't recommend using it for under-eye circles, but it works on just about everything else: it covers up my acne scars without settling into my skin, it takes care of redness and any pimples I might have, and it stays put on my oily skin (I use it in medium beige). On days I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup I can just wear this concealer with a little powder and I'm good to go. The tube is easy to use, I just draw it on my face like a crayon. I'm on my third tube of this concealer and barely use any other concealers in my regimen.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Prla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

BEST CONCEALER I'VE EVER USED.
For redness I really recommend this. I bought this concealer on a trip I made to USA, the sad thing is, this isn't available in my country. I will buy 3 of these concealers, with an oily skin, I don't know why, I loved it. It was kinda greasy, but just a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First let me explain how I apply this product. I use a damp sea sponge(very well squeezed) to apply it. I draw the product under my eyes like a crayon and also put a small amount on my lids as a base for my eye shadow. I blend it in light sweeping motions with the damp sea sponge until it completely blended in and then I apply it to other areas that may need some concealer. I use a sea sponge because I don't like to upset the delicate eye area too much, particularly when I use a stick concealer. I really like this concealer. It does exactly what it says. It removes dark shadows and it gives a lovely natural finish provided you apply it properly. Great value for money and much better than some of the more expensive concealers on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by madisonxlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this concealer. Maybelline does make the best concealers. First off, this concealer is very creamy. I love how easy it glides on. And it stays on fairly well. I mostly use it for my under-eyes. Make sure, if your using it for your under-eyes, to buy a shade 2 lighter than your natural skin color. This is the best drugstore concealer in my view. It covers my little here and there blemishes. It blends so well too.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Preciosajade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really dont like this concealer, First of all its YELLOW! I tought it would hide my dark circle but the yellow really doesnt do anything it just make under my eye a yellow creamy look and its so hard to put on cuz its hard and creamy and it doesnt have a lot in it! Not going to buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very prominent undereye circles, and concealers from brands like MAC have failed to help me solve the problem. It was probably foolish of me to expect something from a cheap concealer like this one, but I wanted to give it a try. Unfortunately, it doesn't perform at all. It makes the area under my eyes look very very yellow, contrasting with the other skin. If I try to put foundation over it, it comes off. strangely enough, it doesn't wash off too well. I didn't like this product at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by tahoechocolate

I LOVE this concealer! it covers blemishes amazingly and I love the creaminess of it. If i use it under my foundation it rubs off when I apply my foundation (could this be the other reviewers' problem?) but, un-traditionally, I tried this over my foundation before I apply my powder and once set it stays put all day- it is one of my favorite concealers!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am really frustrated by the shades in this line, especially since the cover stick itself is super for blemishes and discoloration (really opaque, light-textured, stays on forever). I just can't find a shade to match my fair, yellow-toned skin. They are all either TOO pale, TOO pink, or TOO yellow. I've bought four different shades over the years, and I just don't think Maybelline has the knack for matching to natural skin tones (at least not with this particular concealer). This is why I've used Cover Girl and Physicians Formula liquid and cream concealers for years, even though I like the Maybelline stick formulation better.

I will say, this is not a good concealer for the eye area if you're over 25. It's too dry and cakey, and settles into every crease.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this looks very cakey when applied moderately. is hard to use also undereyes as it pulls and tugs. would not put on blemishes either as it is very waxey. it can be layered but i would not recommend.