Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.2

I really like this product. I like that it doesn't have a strong smell. I like how smooth it goes on, the low price, and the range of colors it comes in. My skin is oily so I don't have an issue with drying, in fact I like that it dries out my pimples somewhat when I use it. I use the green and dark beige on red spots/pimples, and white under my eyes to brighten them. This concealer does not break me out like others do.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pro's: The shade I chose matches my skin perfectly, cheap.
Con's: Settles into lines, doesn't last for a long time, dries out my skin, packaging isn't great.

It's not the best concealer, but it's definitely not the best either. I think it's cheap enough to try, so if you don't like it it's not as if you'll be losing too much money.

on 9/5/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This wasn't horrible as far as concealers go, but it was pretty drying on the skin under my eyes, which is where I needed it most. Other than that, its coverage waws okay, never really the greatest. One thing that annoyed me was this was a pain to travel with and the plastic cover cracked, even when I was gentle with it.

PROS: Quite inexpensive.

CONS: Awkward to use, even with a brush. Is pretty greasy consistency.

HE alternate concealers: For full coverage, try Cle de Peau and light coverage, Dior's Hydrating concealer. DS alternates: For full coverage, Maybelline Mineral Power.

on 9/3/2010 10:31:00 PM

I hate this. I hate it, I hate it, I HATE it. I have virtually no lines under my eye, but this concealer finds them and settles right into them. I have to smooth it out every so often. I put it on over primer, I put powder over it - nothing would keep this from creeping.

Not only that, the packaging is terrible. It got all these little peices of fuzz and dust from, IDK, the air? and I would have to wipe it off occasionally.

If you are very young and basically have no fine lines, then maybe this is an option for you.

One lippie for low cost. One lippie b.c. has okay coverage (when it stays, which it doesnt for long).

I love this concealer. It covers my blemishes/scars very well. It works okay as an undereye concealer. It doesn't break me out which is nice and it stays on my combination/oily face very well. :D i usally just wear this which some powder then I'm good to go. I dont even need to use foundation or anything :D

on 7/25/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite concealer! I wouldn't recommend using it for under-eye circles, but it works on just about everything else: it covers up my acne scars without settling into my skin, it takes care of redness and any pimples I might have, and it stays put on my oily skin (I use it in medium beige). On days I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup I can just wear this concealer with a little powder and I'm good to go. The tube is easy to use, I just draw it on my face like a crayon. I'm on my third tube of this concealer and barely use any other concealers in my regimen.

on 7/14/2010 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

BEST CONCEALER I'VE EVER USED.
For redness I really recommend this. I bought this concealer on a trip I made to USA, the sad thing is, this isn't available in my country. I will buy 3 of these concealers, with an oily skin, I don't know why, I loved it. It was kinda greasy, but just a little bit.

on 7/10/2010 4:21:00 AM

First let me explain how I apply this product. I use a damp sea sponge(very well squeezed) to apply it. I draw the product under my eyes like a crayon and also put a small amount on my lids as a base for my eye shadow. I blend it in light sweeping motions with the damp sea sponge until it completely blended in and then I apply it to other areas that may need some concealer. I use a sea sponge because I don't like to upset the delicate eye area too much, particularly when I use a stick concealer. I really like this concealer. It does exactly what it says. It removes dark shadows and it gives a lovely natural finish provided you apply it properly. Great value for money and much better than some of the more expensive concealers on the market.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I LOVE this concealer. Maybelline does make the best concealers. First off, this concealer is very creamy. I love how easy it glides on. And it stays on fairly well. I mostly use it for my under-eyes. Make sure, if your using it for your under-eyes, to buy a shade 2 lighter than your natural skin color. This is the best drugstore concealer in my view. It covers my little here and there blemishes. It blends so well too.

Popular Primer/ Correctors