December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Eyeliner - Smashbox - Cream Eyeliner in Smashing Caviar

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2003 4:12:00 PM More reviews by pattie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

While I like the colors this just doesn't stay on me for more then a couple of hours. I prefer Bobbi Brown gel liner it stays on all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2003 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I have several Smashbox creme liners and really like the application with these. They are the easiest eyeliner to put on that makes a perfect line every time. Nice range of colors as well. I have to take one point off because of smudging. These are not as budge proof as they say if you have a problem with eyeliners staying put. This product does work well for alot of people but does smear slightly on my oily lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2003 11:18:00 PM More reviews by hotcouture

This creme eyeliner is one of Pam Anderson's favorites - and with good reason. Smashing Caviar comes with its own small liner brush which I find works well enough for me to keep it around. The color of the product is a jet black, and it glides onto lids like velvet. I found the staying power to be better than with traditional liners/kohl liners, but those of you with oily lids or who need make-up to stay put extremely well may want to top it off with some powder/black eyeshadow, or apply a make-up sealant like BeneFit She Laq. Give Caviar a try at Sephora if you can, because reviews seem to be mixed, depending on your skin type.