TendSkin Tend Skin

3.9

Isopropyl alcohol, water, propylene glycol, acetylsalicylic acid, cyclomethicone, glycerine.

on 1/20/2008 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HG!!! The only drawback is the price, but it's worth it, for the great results this gives me.
I usually shave my bikini area, and before using Tendskin, I'd always have irritation, itchiness and bumps for weeks. Not a nice feeling. Now I just apply Tendskin with a cotton pad right after shaving, and I have absolutely no discomfort/irritation. It is important to use it every day though, for a while, otherwise you do get the bumps.
I also used it as a spot treatment for pimples, and wow...it works better than most acne treatments I've tried. If I dab a drop at night before bed, the pimple is almost gone by morning!
I expected the smell to be totally nasty, after reading the reviews, but I really don't find it offensive at all, it's not a nice scent, that's true, but it disappears within seconds, so it's not really an issue.
So yes, I will buy again, and again, and again...

on 1/11/2008 1:36:00 PM

Ok so after months and months of getting bikini waxes i was getting some terrible in-grown hairs.... i opted to use the Tend Skin to try and help with this issue... i tried it every way possible. I think perhaps it helped some what but i didnt think it made a difference for me. I was terribly dissapointed. I have since stopped the wax treatments and gotten some Dr Bronner's tea tree oil liquid soap and this is not getting rid of the ingrown hairs but it is helping to cleanse the skin better and i do notice that the ingrowns from prior that i have been unable to get rid of are starting to soften and come to the surface.
It is a lot of money to spend on something that doesnt live up to its promises.

on 1/7/2008 2:06:00 PM

I have not yet tried this product, but for all you ladies who want the homemade remedy here it is
Its on a beauty blog from a girl named Phyllis

Hope this helps!

on 1/3/2008 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I hated the way it burned, but it did work at reducing and preventing razor burn. I nixed the whole swabbing with a cotton ball idea and just squirted the stuff right on me in the tub. I already mentioned it burned and now I have to say it smelled very unpleasant. But, I dealt with it. After a few days of using it once daily my legs were less red and I could shave and not get those bumps. I must tell you it works brilliantly as a anti-perspirant! I used it on my underarms in the morning (then sprayed some perfume over it to cover the smell) and did not have any wetness all day.

on 11/28/2007 4:16:00 PM

Fabulous product. I won't get a bikini or eyebrow wax without it. I use it shortly after I've been waxed, and then daily for about a week or so. Anytime I get ingrown hairs or bumps I apply this and it's like magic. Stinky, but the smell doesn't linger. Haven't used anything else that's been as effective- not looking any longer as this is true HG material.

This has been an absolute godsend for the ingrowns on my bikini line. True, the smell isn't good -- but it evaporates almost instantly. Yes, it seems expensive, but I'm fortunate enough to be able to purchase it at Harmon for about $10. The results are second to none, and I wouldn't hesitate to pay full price for it if Harmon stops carrying it. I was plauged by painful ingrowns and now I have no problem whatsoever!

Also, this is great as a spot treatment for facial acne. I was getting a pesky pimple on my lipline (aren't those the WORST??), and I applied a bit of Tend Skin to it with a qtip, and by morning, it was gone.

Amazing stuff. I couldn't love it more.

on 10/16/2007 11:39:00 PM

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Arvlyn has a homemade Tendskin recipe in her notepad. It works awesome-- and so cheap!!!!

on 9/7/2007 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's the only product I've found that really prevents and treats ingrown hairs after a bikini wax. You do have to use it every day, though. My fiance uses it on his face. He has super thick facial hair and sensitive skin. He just loves it. It does have an unpleasant odor, but it evaporates and does not linger. It's not a luxury product, but it does what it says!

on 8/28/2007 4:15:00 PM

honestly... i feel that if you don't use this everyday, it doesn't work. however, i used it for two weeks... and i still feel that it didn't work. not to mention it made the palms of my hands peel from applying it and it made me smell really bad! also, it's really expensive for what it is! i would NOT rebuy after i finish this bottle because it's just not worth the $25.

on 8/20/2007 10:01:00 AM

Iíve been using Tend Skin for a couple of years and it really does work for me. I used to always get razor bumps on my bikini line and this almost completely eliminates them.

If you have a Harmon Discount in your area (they are in the northeast US), I buy it there for $10. Still expensive, but not as bad as other places.