August 22, 2014 | 1293 users online

Lotions/ Creams - TendSkin - Tend Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Bridgetebc

I have not yet tried this product, but for all you ladies who want the homemade remedy here it is
Its on a beauty blog from a girl named Phyllis

Hope this helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by ellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hated the way it burned, but it did work at reducing and preventing razor burn. I nixed the whole swabbing with a cotton ball idea and just squirted the stuff right on me in the tub. I already mentioned it burned and now I have to say it smelled very unpleasant. But, I dealt with it. After a few days of using it once daily my legs were less red and I could shave and not get those bumps. I must tell you it works brilliantly as a anti-perspirant! I used it on my underarms in the morning (then sprayed some perfume over it to cover the smell) and did not have any wetness all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Lutskis1

Fabulous product. I won't get a bikini or eyebrow wax without it. I use it shortly after I've been waxed, and then daily for about a week or so. Anytime I get ingrown hairs or bumps I apply this and it's like magic. Stinky, but the smell doesn't linger. Haven't used anything else that's been as effective- not looking any longer as this is true HG material.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 10:14:00 AM More reviews by ms_jillian_leigh

This has been an absolute godsend for the ingrowns on my bikini line. True, the smell isn't good -- but it evaporates almost instantly. Yes, it seems expensive, but I'm fortunate enough to be able to purchase it at Harmon for about $10. The results are second to none, and I wouldn't hesitate to pay full price for it if Harmon stops carrying it. I was plauged by painful ingrowns and now I have no problem whatsoever!

Also, this is great as a spot treatment for facial acne. I was getting a pesky pimple on my lipline (aren't those the WORST??), and I applied a bit of Tend Skin to it with a qtip, and by morning, it was gone.

Amazing stuff. I couldn't love it more.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2007 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lolabangs

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Arvlyn has a homemade Tendskin recipe in her notepad. It works awesome-- and so cheap!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2007 5:17:00 PM More reviews by jjtexasgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's the only product I've found that really prevents and treats ingrown hairs after a bikini wax. You do have to use it every day, though. My fiance uses it on his face. He has super thick facial hair and sensitive skin. He just loves it. It does have an unpleasant odor, but it evaporates and does not linger. It's not a luxury product, but it does what it says!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by reggi

honestly... i feel that if you don't use this everyday, it doesn't work. however, i used it for two weeks... and i still feel that it didn't work. not to mention it made the palms of my hands peel from applying it and it made me smell really bad! also, it's really expensive for what it is! i would NOT rebuy after i finish this bottle because it's just not worth the $25.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2007 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Denise73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Iíve been using Tend Skin for a couple of years and it really does work for me. I used to always get razor bumps on my bikini line and this almost completely eliminates them.

If you have a Harmon Discount in your area (they are in the northeast US), I buy it there for $10. Still expensive, but not as bad as other places.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with the general consensus that this stuff is horribly overpriced for what it is, but that said, it really does work. Until I figure out how to make it or feel like going to the trouble to, I'll continue to buy it because it really does the trick keeping ingrowns in check after I get waxed. My boyfriend also uses it to prevent razor burn and he likes it too. A little goes a long way and I've had my bottle for months so it's not something I need to replace that often, at least.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 1:27:00 PM More reviews by GoldStar

I've used it for years and it works. I try to use a small amount and feel that a little goes a long way. I agree with everyone else though - it is over-priced, but that's the cost of beauty, I suppose.