October 21, 2014 | 872 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2006 6:44:00 PM More reviews by lovekaj

This is kind of a hassle to use, but it is worth it for the good results. This lets me comb through easily on my usually tangly, thick, dry hair and takes away the frizz and leaves my hair soft and smooth without being greasy at all. As far as the way this makes my hair look, this is one of my favorite styling products. The smell is just okay to me, but a little strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 8:21:00 AM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair has never looked better! I have fine, naturally curly hair and a lot of it! This makes my hair look silky, glossy, full and healthy and makes my curls look like curls not frizz. And I love the smell - really subtle. Fantastic product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2006 2:00:00 PM More reviews by highendheaven

A staple in my cabinet. For the lightest, gentlest, mildest conditioning. Great as a rinse-out, although it is sold as a leave in product. I love the very subtle fragrance, the clean and pleasant texture, and the ease of use. I have other more intense conditioners, but this is a one-size-fits-all conditioner great for the days you only want to detangle and smooth your hair. I have fine, tangly long hair and so does my DD (hers is waist length!) and we both keep this on hand at all times.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2006 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Marciaferrell

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this conditioner. It is a leave in conditioner that smells great. It leaves no residuce or sticky feeling. Great product. I use this more ofter than even Bumble and Bumble which is great too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by deutsch100

This "leave in" conditioner works best when used as an in shower "rinse out" conditioner. I find leaving it in, makes my hair feel kind of coated, dull and flat. When used as a rinse out...my hair is super detangled, shiny, soft, full of body and looks clean all day. The smell is what earned this 4 Lippies. While the smell isn't bad, it's not really good either. It's kind of a blah, flat smell, that doesn't add any nice aroma to washed and dried hair. Besides the smell, The Conditioner makes an amazing daily rinse out light conditioner/detangler. A little goes a long way, it rinses clean, and your hair will not have any tangles!! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2006 5:24:00 PM More reviews by DianeAK

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about 10 years. I don't use it every time I wash my hair, but I would'nt be without a bottle of this. Sometimes the air is dryer than usual and you need a stay in conditioner. This is an inexpensive worthy 'little extra' conditioner to keep around. I also use it when I'm in a hurry and am just doing a quick wash and don't use other conditioner. I have long hair and this works great as a detangler as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2005 3:01:00 AM More reviews by masonlau

I am on my third or fourth (BIG) bottle of this stuff. I use it everyday w/ bit of jojoba oil in my hair while it is still damp. I have super-fine and curly hair, which I wear pulled back in a bun or knot, or in a curly-afro.
This is truly my HG conditioner because it makes my hair soft and manageable in a way that no other conditioner can. It also leaves the hair silky and full, if you use just a bit.
The trick with it, imo, is to use about a dime sized amount. A bit goes a long way.
If I had to choose only one hair care product, it would be this one easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2005 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Portae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very curly African American hair, and I love to use this leave-in conditioner. I use about a tablespoon for my entire head, and then layer gel on top of that. I also use it alone sometimes-it really defines curls and reduces frizz. Right now I'm using the Sally's version to save money. I do prefer the Paul Mitchell brand, but they're almost identical.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2005 1:13:00 PM More reviews by carebear99

I love this stuff! It works really good on fine hair. Makes your hair softer, fuller, more moisturized, and easier to comb through. It smells a little lemony, but it goes away really fast. You also don't need a lot, so it lasts a long time. Great product overall. I will continue to buy it as long as they make it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2005 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Chocolatelox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've bought this in the past and have been quite happy with it. The trick for me is not to use too much as it can really weigh the hair down and coat it it if you're too heavy handed.