April 20, 2014 | 1645 users online

Pressed Powders - Almay - Clear Complexion Light & Perfect Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A nice light- medium coverage powder. Has a fair selection of shades. Doesn't make me look powder-y, which is always a plus for me. Not really for the super oily as you might find you are touching up maybe once or twice as often but for combo skin- good.Doesn't cause breakouts, always good! I'm not sure if I will re-purchase because (to me) it smells of Marzipan, while not terrible it is different so we'll see.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by MyNewHobby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Very impressed with this. I use this to set my makeup and it's nice and light. I am PPP, combo skin and I use Translucent. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2004 11:09:00 PM More reviews by kiss_in_the_rain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i don't know why this product generated mediocre reviews! i LOVE this product. i bought it a week ago in "sand" and can't stop using it. my skin feel s so soft and dry (not TOO dry but just not oily) after i use it. it doesn't provide much coverage but i didn't buy it for the coverage. my face was shine free from the morning till the end of the day. the packaging is pretty simple--just a square shaped compact. i bought a new pouf since the one it came in was kinda oddly made. other than that, this powder is WONDERFUL. it also heals and prevents blemishes with the Salicylic Acid which is another great thing about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2004 9:05:00 PM More reviews by cocacolagirl

This powder DOES NOT cause me to break out. It's not the best for oil control but there are always oil-blotting sheets to use for that. It goes on smooth and the smell is NOT fragrancy like other drug store pressed powders. I believe this product is for people with sensitive skin as the brand claims.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by BlueSpark

This is another great powder from Almay. I dont think it does as good of a job of controlling oil as the other powder I tryed (i cant remember) but it sertantly didnt cause and break outs on me! about $10...a little more than I'd like to pay, but when you find a good powder, the price doesnt really matter

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by vKnight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Good: No breakouts; love the neutral translucent colour. The BAD!: Everything else. I'm not even going to complain about the ugly packaging, because if it had worked, it wouldn't have mattered. What actually mattered was that it DID NOT control my oil at all. I'm oily again two hours after use and -- I must emphasize -- I'm oilier than EVER! Will not repurchase ... and probably won't even bother tofinish it ...

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2004 4:02:00 PM More reviews by rachel781

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an alright powder, didnt help any with breakouts

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by loveybuns

probably the best DS powder i have tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Star5181

This is a nice powder - I don't like it quite as much as Almay's Oil Blotting Powder, which was discontinued, but this powder is still better than most. Does a good job at controlling oilies, doesn't cake or turn orange, and the price is right. The color "Translucent" is perfect for my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Star5181