October 21, 2014 | 830 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 10:31:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this because I heard when you line the bottome of your eyes on the rim with white eye liner its supposed to make your eyes pop. Well this is the first white eye liner pencil I ever bought to try it out and this barely even showed up on my eyes. Oh well it was only 99 cents!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I spent only 99 cents on this and walgreens was having a buy one/get one free sale, so I decided to get this and a brandy colored lipliner. This goes on smoother than I thought. I use it on the outer corners of my eyes to open them up or to line the bottoms of my eyes. So chic for this fall. Good if you are going for a 60s vibe too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2006 2:21:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My pencil says Kohl - Kajal EyeLiner and I have to say this is the best white eye pencil I have ever tried. I have tried so many high-end I just about gave up on the color white since none of them worked. I found the HE to be waxy and not really adhering to my inner rim. This is just perfect. It goes on evenly and is long lasting. Sometimes I wish it wasn't so bumpy but you only need a tiny bit because it builds up quickly. Enjoy :o)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Rockette13

This is a great eyeliner to brighten up your eyes. I use it to line the inner rims of both of my eyes, and it make me look significantly less dead than before I did. That is good thing number 1.

Good thing number 2 is the price: $1.00. *swoons* Yay. Cheap products = great products for hobos like myself. It also seems to make you look less hobo-ish. :-D

And finally, good thing number 3...this eyeliner lasts a very long time. I guess that can mean two things! 1.) When you line your eyes, it stays in place without smearing, fading, or just wiping off. 2.) The eyeliner pencil itself is fairly long, so it lasts you quite a while, even when used every day. This is probably because you don't have to go over the line a lot to get the color to show up. But, like with all pencil eyeliners, you have to sharpen it fairly frequently, so it's not going to last forever. But they are so cheap that it doesn't matter anyway.

One minor problem is that this product, like a lot of products from this line, seems to vary in quality from batch to batch. One eyeliner you get may be very creamy and easy to use, while the next may be harder and tug on your skin quite a bit. In that case, don't just totally give up on this eyeliner completely. When you do get a creamy one, it works wonders, If you get a crappy one, return it and try another. It's worth it, in my opinion.

I will definitely buy this again. I highly recommmend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2006 8:02:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

Gorgeous on the inner rim to make the whites of eyes really pop. I just wish the formula was a bit creamier.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2006 6:31:00 PM More reviews by thechaoticapathy

I love this for creating a peak on the lips and brighting up the eyes. It lasts forever for that purpose. You could also put a shadow over it for a nice effect. The only real downside is that it's best used for going out, if you see it as a downside, that is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2005 9:01:00 PM More reviews by happyworldz

This is my first WHITE eyeliner to use in the lower rims of my eyes. It looks a bit scary when I first applied... maybe because of my applying technique... or lack there of. I never thought I would purchase a cheap makeup product like this.... but I wanted to know how I look with white eyeliner before shelling out $20 for a highend white pencil. This costs only 99 cents.... and it isn't so smooth. It does have high pigments, but it doesn't go evenly. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow and will update. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 11:04:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not really a fan of eyeliner, but this stuff is way too hard for me to use. I actually feel like I'm poking my eye out when I use it. I need something that goes on more easier. Then again, what do you expect for 99 cents?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this on the inner part of my lower eye. This stays put and helps brighten up my eyes. Sometimes I will use this to line the inner corners of my eyes and go about a 1/4 way to the middle of my eyes and then I do just the outter corners. This create a wide awake effect on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Mistymf

This a great pencil for the brow bone(right under e/b's)and then maybe a little smudging...I love it! And of course you can't beat the price!