October 22, 2014 | 938 users online

Styling Products - Paul Mitchell - Super Sculpt Styling Glaze

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2003 4:15:00 PM More reviews by CurlyGirlMere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this stuff is the BEST!!!!!! i use it on top of biosilk silk therapy and underneath some hairspray and get perfect curls every day!!
it takes some experimenting to find the right amount. for my brastrap length 2b/3a hair, i use about 1 tablespoon of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 12:59:00 PM More reviews by curlyleo

I love this stuff! I have thick, fine, but extremely curly hair and until I ran out of this I used it exclusively for about 6 months. I am trying to reduce my hair product stash right now but as soon as I run out I am going straight back to this. It is pretty thin and liquidy but it does the job: defined, not too crunchy curls. I didn't have any of the usual buildup problems either. It's fairly affordable too; an 8 oz. bottle lasted me 6 months and I think it cost 10 or 12 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2003 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Read so many reviews about this product on naturallycurly.com that I decided to give it a try. I recently got my thick, curly hair cut to shoulder length, and this light glaze makes my hair dry in shiny, defined curls when I air dry it. I also think the bottle will last me for a long time since I don't have to apply too much of it to get results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2003 7:55:00 PM More reviews by caramiax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was willing to try anything when i went to the store yesterday. I figured couldn't go wrong with this stuff cuz I hadn't heard anything bad about it. WOW. I've lived in Florida and have had curly hair my whole life, I'm also not willing to put a whole lot of time into my hair in the morning so even with good stuff there's still always a lot of frizz UNTILL NOW!!! The glaze is PERFECT for combing through thoroughly coating wet hair then letting air dry. The result is NO frizz and curls defined. The hold is never stiff or sticky and does not dry out your hair. I haven't tested its lasting power to see if Ill need a spritz of holding spray before i jet, but at this point.. who cares!? I bought this at Hair Cuttery for 7.00 and its a big bottle that i think will last me a long time... I couldnt ask for anything more perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2003 8:09:00 PM More reviews by nijh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the holy-grail of hair products for really coarse and frizzy hair! I have been using PMSS for 5yrs now and live in fear of its discontinuation. Works very well with Kerastase 'Bain Oleo Relax' shampoo and hair-mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2003 1:50:00 PM More reviews by longhorngal

I can't express how much I LOVE this stuff!!! Been using it for 4 years, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I have curly/wavy coarse, frizz-prone hair. PMSS leaves it very shiny, soft, and has great hold. No build up- washes right out. It has a light green apple smell, but it disapears quickly. And after using it for so long, I don't notice any smell! I love the runny consistancy because it lets my coat my hair very easily. I hate thick, goopy gels. I've gone through at least 8 bottles of this. And, it's relatively cheap, compared to other salon hair products. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2003 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

I love this stuff it smells like apples, and it's really thin so it doesn't feel sticky or heavy on my hair. It adds texture to my curls and keeps them defined without looking frizzy at the end of the day, much better than mousse or gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2003 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Jada

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always go back to this. It gives me the best hold and reduces frizz for my thick, naturally curly hair. It can make my hair a bit crunchy if I use too much, but the crunch pulls out. I also find that I get the best results when my hair is fairly wet when I use it.

It has green apples on the bottle, though I don't think the product has much of a smell. Definitely not one that lingers. It can be a bit awkward to work with, as it's a bit runny, but it works so well for me, that I'm willing to put up with that. continued >>