September 2, 2014 | 2004 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fascinating

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Darling12

Eye Kohl is a slightly creamy pencil delivered eyeliner. My eyemakeup is very high maintenance, and I use a white pencil on my wet rim to contrast heavily with Blacktrack Fluidline on the lower eyeliner. I can get this eye kohl very heavy and stark white without it flaking into my eye, which is a MAJOR plus!

There's also no need to use a lighter or match to get the stuff creamy, which is a good thing too. I'm sure there's a cheaper version of this, as a white pencil is pretty much the only non-MAC product I use. But then again....you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by glamour_vixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of those products that I think anyone can use. It's a definite staple in my collection, and is a product that I wear on most days. It's great to line the lower waterline with. It makes my eyes seem wider, and more awake looking; I also notice that it makes my eyes in general pop, and gives a nice contrast to whatever shadows I'm wearing. It can even be used as a base for shadows. This is definitely a product I will always have in my collection!

This is a matte white liner, and very creamy. It's definitely a bright, TRUE white. So if you've been looking for a great true white, non shimmery liner then this is a product for you!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Audri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this has got to be my favorite e/l so far. its very smooth and goes on nice. i like how its matte and not shimmery. looks great underneathe a shimmer e/s

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2005 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Wend1

I don't love this product. I think that a shimmery white would be more flattering and look more natural, whereas this one is very matte. Overall, I find it to be chalky, uneven, impossible to blend and not very longlasting. I can imagine this being great stage make-up - it looks great from a distance, but close-up it looks obviously fake.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2004 11:08:00 PM More reviews by elmtree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this liner to death. I use it almost every day to line my lower inner rims; it makes my eyes look absolutely huge and bright and kills the last traces of morning redness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ergi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This liner is the quickest way to brighten and shape eyes - it seems to elongate and angle my eyes up if I line the lower inner 1/3, upper mid 1/3 and a touch at the far edge. hopefully not just my imagination.. The matte finish gives a subtle, non-madeup look. I use this nearly every day. Wish the kohls had more staying power though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2003 8:19:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice, bright shade of white (no shimmer), but I just don't seem to reach for it enough. It's blendable and long wearing like all of MAC's Eye Kohls.