MAC Fascinating

4.4

Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Triethylhexanoin, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Citric Acid [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Powder, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

on 10/10/2006 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Eye Kohl is a slightly creamy pencil delivered eyeliner. My eyemakeup is very high maintenance, and I use a white pencil on my wet rim to contrast heavily with Blacktrack Fluidline on the lower eyeliner. I can get this eye kohl very heavy and stark white without it flaking into my eye, which is a MAJOR plus!

There's also no need to use a lighter or match to get the stuff creamy, which is a good thing too. I'm sure there's a cheaper version of this, as a white pencil is pretty much the only non-MAC product I use. But then again....you get what you pay for.

on 9/29/2006 11:55:00 PM

This is one of those products that I think anyone can use. It's a definite staple in my collection, and is a product that I wear on most days. It's great to line the lower waterline with. It makes my eyes seem wider, and more awake looking; I also notice that it makes my eyes in general pop, and gives a nice contrast to whatever shadows I'm wearing. It can even be used as a base for shadows. This is definitely a product I will always have in my collection!

This is a matte white liner, and very creamy. It's definitely a bright, TRUE white. So if you've been looking for a great true white, non shimmery liner then this is a product for you!!

on 1/17/2006 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this has got to be my favorite e/l so far. its very smooth and goes on nice. i like how its matte and not shimmery. looks great underneathe a shimmer e/s

on 6/6/2005 1:00:00 AM

I don't love this product. I think that a shimmery white would be more flattering and look more natural, whereas this one is very matte. Overall, I find it to be chalky, uneven, impossible to blend and not very longlasting. I can imagine this being great stage make-up - it looks great from a distance, but close-up it looks obviously fake.

on 11/1/2004 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this liner to death. I use it almost every day to line my lower inner rims; it makes my eyes look absolutely huge and bright and kills the last traces of morning redness.

on 7/6/2003 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This liner is the quickest way to brighten and shape eyes - it seems to elongate and angle my eyes up if I line the lower inner 1/3, upper mid 1/3 and a touch at the far edge. hopefully not just my imagination.. The matte finish gives a subtle, non-madeup look. I use this nearly every day. Wish the kohls had more staying power though.

on 6/1/2003 8:19:00 PM

This is a very nice, bright shade of white (no shimmer), but I just don't seem to reach for it enough. It's blendable and long wearing like all of MAC's Eye Kohls.