Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sea Salt, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Ascorbic Acid, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfite, Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Caramel, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 3 (CI 42053), Limonene, Fragrance .

on 1/10/2004 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is okay for oily hair but definitely too drying for normal to dry hair. It smelled very strange too - a heavy, medicine-type which I didn't like at all. I love other Bumble and Bumble products (the sea salt spray, Sunday shampoo, seaweed conditioner) but is not one of their better products.

on 12/17/2003 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have normal-dry hair, and this product works very well. It does not leave any residue, and is not drying. My hair noticeably feels silkier. The fragrance is light and non-offensive.

on 11/5/2003 1:54:00 PM

The scent is what got me to get this shampoo, it's so fresh! Washes you hair clean without stripping it of moisture, even if you use it on colored hair. I use this with a really moisturizing conditioner and the combo has always given me full-volume hair. It's a quality product, but I can see how some wouldn't like it texture. Still, it lathers fine on my hair.

on 10/6/2003 10:47:00 PM

I think I'm in the minority here, but I love this shampoo. I have straight and fine Asian hair and the combination of this shampoo and the Seaweed conditioner makes it feel so soft and light. No residue or weighed down feeling at all. It is meant for normal hair, so if you're looking for damage control, etc, I could see why it wouldn't work as its a basic shampoo. But to me, it's great, and I love the clean fresh scent as well. And in a cinch, it makes an awesome bodywash too.

on 10/6/2003 8:08:00 PM

Definitely doesn't lather like I like shampoos to do. I actually like the smell though. Does nothing for my hair good or bad. Other stuff is better - ESPECIALLY at this price. If it were cheaper it would get 3 lippies, but since so damn expensive, only 2 lippies.

on 9/9/2003 2:55:00 PM

I thought this smelled weird too...drying and left my thick hair frizzy.

on 8/28/2003 12:26:00 PM

Dried my hair out. I really wanted it to work as I loved the smell, but hated the performance of this. It made my medium thick hair into straw.

on 5/5/2003 1:59:00 PM

I bought this shampoo yesterday, and I really like it! Not drying at all, but doesn't make your hair greasy/oily either. The smell is very nice, maybe a little less natural than I would like. This is a great daily/every other day shampoo for all hair types. After using, my hair felt light, very soft, and shiney. It's worth the money IMO, because you don't need very much, and the little bottles last a long time, maybe a few months. I think I'll repurchase, and try the Sunday Shampoo next, for my detox shampoo.

on 2/13/2003 8:09:00 AM

a great, simple and effective shampoo that's green and smells a little strange. i like it though, since it's very unshampoo-like -- no fruit or food smells. works great, no residue and the large pump bottle it comes in is fabulous for the shower.

on 1/18/2003 2:26:00 AM

This shampoo didn't do anything for me. It doesn't lather very well, unless you used a fair bit amount, maybe it's just my hair, I don't know. I wouldn't buy it again, it doesn't smell very pleasent either.

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products