November 23, 2014 | 1244 users online

Shampoo - Bumble & Bumble - Seaweed Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 11:58:00 PM More reviews by perie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal-dry hair, and this product works very well. It does not leave any residue, and is not drying. My hair noticeably feels silkier. The fragrance is light and non-offensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2003 1:54:00 PM More reviews by JennyW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent is what got me to get this shampoo, it's so fresh! Washes you hair clean without stripping it of moisture, even if you use it on colored hair. I use this with a really moisturizing conditioner and the combo has always given me full-volume hair. It's a quality product, but I can see how some wouldn't like it texture. Still, it lathers fine on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2003 10:47:00 PM More reviews by pookie88

I think I'm in the minority here, but I love this shampoo. I have straight and fine Asian hair and the combination of this shampoo and the Seaweed conditioner makes it feel so soft and light. No residue or weighed down feeling at all. It is meant for normal hair, so if you're looking for damage control, etc, I could see why it wouldn't work as its a basic shampoo. But to me, it's great, and I love the clean fresh scent as well. And in a cinch, it makes an awesome bodywash too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2003 8:08:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Definitely doesn't lather like I like shampoos to do. I actually like the smell though. Does nothing for my hair good or bad. Other stuff is better - ESPECIALLY at this price. If it were cheaper it would get 3 lippies, but since so damn expensive, only 2 lippies.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 2:55:00 PM More reviews by KaraLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought this smelled weird too...drying and left my thick hair frizzy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 12:26:00 PM More reviews by jan232

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dried my hair out. I really wanted it to work as I loved the smell, but hated the performance of this. It made my medium thick hair into straw.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2003 1:59:00 PM More reviews by pdlsprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this shampoo yesterday, and I really like it! Not drying at all, but doesn't make your hair greasy/oily either. The smell is very nice, maybe a little less natural than I would like. This is a great daily/every other day shampoo for all hair types. After using, my hair felt light, very soft, and shiney. It's worth the money IMO, because you don't need very much, and the little bottles last a long time, maybe a few months. I think I'll repurchase, and try the Sunday Shampoo next, for my detox shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 8:09:00 AM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a great, simple and effective shampoo that's green and smells a little strange. i like it though, since it's very unshampoo-like -- no fruit or food smells. works great, no residue and the large pump bottle it comes in is fabulous for the shower.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2003 2:26:00 AM More reviews by LanaLang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shampoo didn't do anything for me. It doesn't lather very well, unless you used a fair bit amount, maybe it's just my hair, I don't know. I wouldn't buy it again, it doesn't smell very pleasent either.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2003 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Tamendo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This left my hair very noticeably dry. I loved the clean scent, but not the results. I also bought the conditioner, same results.