October 21, 2014 | 1971 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Straight

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2004 4:59:00 PM More reviews by rebeccathereader

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Now that my hair is styled short with a lot of layers, this product is great at making it smooth. I would imagine that for those with very thick, long hair, this product would not do the trick.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by moose3smc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product after my hair stylist used it in my hair after cutting it. I have wavy, frizzy hair, and it definantly made my hair smooth and shiny. The only warning I have is that you don't need too much, or your hair will look greasy and feel filmy. I will not purchase this product again b/c it's too expensive and other similar, inexpensive products work just as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Rrredplumm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good product for me because my hair has too much volume. It's the worst right after I shower and blow dry. Straight totally tones my hair down and gives it the "next day" look, which I really like. I give it one less lippie because it can be very oily. Be sure to use very, very little at a time. Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2003 3:55:00 AM More reviews by artemissa

I have crazy hair with too much volume. After I shower I work some of this into my hair and let it airdry. Not only does it help relax my hair, but makes it look much healthier.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by StephB

I didn't like this product when I first tried it because I used too much. I have fine (yet abundant) medium length hair. I only need a teeny tiny amount (around 1/4 inch) of it to do the job...any more than that weighs my hair down so that it won't do much at all. When I use the proper amount, this truly straightens my hair and makes it nice and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2003 10:53:00 AM More reviews by kthibo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really helps my thick, wavy hair "seperate" and become swingy. My hair tends to move in one large piece. I definately recommend this product even if your hair is straight to give it shine and suppleness.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 3:32:00 AM More reviews by gelo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this really helps straighten my fluffy hair but if i use too much it weighs my hair down. it helps give me super sleek straight shiny hair but i don't recommend it for people with flat hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Natasha79

This didn't do much for me at all, it only turned my hair into a greasy mess--naturally it is a frizzy mess. To be fair though, I've given up on straightening my hair altogether, it's just not worth the time and the hassle, and I have yet to find one straightening product that would work on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2003 6:41:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I'm really impressed with this product. It's a clear gel that doesn't make my hair or hands feel sticky or tacky afterwards, which is a definite bonus. It doesn't make my hair feel moisturized, but then again, it's supposed to be a styler and not a conditioner! When I blow dry my hair, it goes really straight and silky, and the product doesn't make my hair lank or weighed down.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 10:25:00 PM More reviews by badcrumble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried nearly every straightening product on the market. This is definitely one of the best (my other favorite is Phytodefrisant). I have thick wavy hair and this does a beautiful job of straightening without weighing my hair down. I have also found an unexpected benefit. Only recently have I put down the blow dryer and let my hair be wavy occasionally. I could never find a product that would keep the waves without it getting too big or making the ends too dry. Well, one day I decided to try this. It actually works beautifully! It certainly doesn't make it straight (I wasn't expecting it to), but it gave me soft waves and good humidity control. Who knew?