April 23, 2014 | 918 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Straight

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2004 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Shanrae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was disappointed that this product didn't work for me. It didn't do anything, and in fact, seemed to make my hair frizzier. I had such high hopes... but now at least I have been introduced to the fun of swapping! I think it's like the previous reviewer said, maybe my hair is too long/thick for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2004 4:59:00 PM More reviews by rebeccathereader

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Now that my hair is styled short with a lot of layers, this product is great at making it smooth. I would imagine that for those with very thick, long hair, this product would not do the trick.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by moose3smc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product after my hair stylist used it in my hair after cutting it. I have wavy, frizzy hair, and it definantly made my hair smooth and shiny. The only warning I have is that you don't need too much, or your hair will look greasy and feel filmy. I will not purchase this product again b/c it's too expensive and other similar, inexpensive products work just as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Rrredplumm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good product for me because my hair has too much volume. It's the worst right after I shower and blow dry. Straight totally tones my hair down and gives it the "next day" look, which I really like. I give it one less lippie because it can be very oily. Be sure to use very, very little at a time. Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2003 3:55:00 AM More reviews by artemissa

I have crazy hair with too much volume. After I shower I work some of this into my hair and let it airdry. Not only does it help relax my hair, but makes it look much healthier.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by StephB

I didn't like this product when I first tried it because I used too much. I have fine (yet abundant) medium length hair. I only need a teeny tiny amount (around 1/4 inch) of it to do the job...any more than that weighs my hair down so that it won't do much at all. When I use the proper amount, this truly straightens my hair and makes it nice and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2003 10:53:00 AM More reviews by kthibo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really helps my thick, wavy hair "seperate" and become swingy. My hair tends to move in one large piece. I definately recommend this product even if your hair is straight to give it shine and suppleness.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 3:32:00 AM More reviews by gelo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this really helps straighten my fluffy hair but if i use too much it weighs my hair down. it helps give me super sleek straight shiny hair but i don't recommend it for people with flat hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Natasha79

This didn't do much for me at all, it only turned my hair into a greasy mess--naturally it is a frizzy mess. To be fair though, I've given up on straightening my hair altogether, it's just not worth the time and the hassle, and I have yet to find one straightening product that would work on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2003 6:41:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I'm really impressed with this product. It's a clear gel that doesn't make my hair or hands feel sticky or tacky afterwards, which is a definite bonus. It doesn't make my hair feel moisturized, but then again, it's supposed to be a styler and not a conditioner! When I blow dry my hair, it goes really straight and silky, and the product doesn't make my hair lank or weighed down.
continued >>