July 31, 2014 | 1902 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

I have an old version of this product that only has the cream part; no powder. I any case, I have been using this for at least 4 years. I should probably toss it out but it appears fine and I disinfect it every now and then.

In any case, I LOVE this product. It is dark but not shockingly so and gives me nice, defined brows that make my eyes pop. It applies easily and smoothly. I could never use anything else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

Maybe it's just because I dislike powder brow items...but I really wanted to like this...I just cannot! I know how to use the product wax/powder combo...but I just hate the appearance. I feel that I can always tell... :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product on my brows for years! Buying one lasted me a couple years because I didn't use it everyday. I apply the wax part first and use the powder to set it. The color never fades and will stay on until I wash it off. A little goes a long way so apply sparingly. The only thing I don't like are the tiny tweezers and brushes that come with it. They're crap! They should get rid of those in the packaging and bring down the price a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by kdr3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

What did I ever do without this product...Fills in my sparse eyebrows and with a shape up from the Benefit counter at my local Ulta it was amazing...Will never go without this product again...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by juuleeah

This product functions very well. The wax is good to groom your brows into the shape you want them, and the powder sets the wax. High cost is a drawback, as are the almost non-functioning tiny tweezers and brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by LvrsVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ive been using this product for aboout 3 months and i have to say its still full. its worth the money you spend because you dnt run out as easily. it goes on really well you can use it as a liner or on your brows. u can even use the powder as a shadow. this is a great product if your used to doing your make up for work in 15 min. or less like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by uniqphysiq

Love this eye brow kit, for various reasons.

Price runs high for just an eyebrow kit, but if you delve further, you will see why. Kit comes with:

1 eyebrow tweezer - have had mine for 3 years and it has not 'dulled' like some tweezers over time. Only con is that it is particularly small so your hands might cramp up from tweezing for too long.

1 eyebrow powder/1 eyebrow gel - If you put just gel alone, you get a very natural look. Add powder over it and the color darkens I want to say by 2 times. This look ends up looking very unnatural if you have on light make-up just for a stroll in the park, so to avoid that I'd use the gel alone. However, a heavy night out clubbing or out in town, the powder helps set the gel and lengthens the wear.

2 eye brow brush applicators - One brush is angled, and you can use it for eyeliners too. The other is flat. Both come in handy for application with either gel or powder. Great quality.

Casing is black and has a mirror on the inside so you can do your brows anywhere - subway, park, class =).

So you can see that while the price is moderately high, for what you get, it is worth the price. I believe it's around $30 or high 20s.

If you use this product and are satisfied with just the gel and have no need for the other accessories it comes with, Laura Mercier has an eyebrow gel pot, that comes in three shades. it runs at only 20$ and has twice the amount of gel product than brow zings, so that can be your other vice.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by hoppii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

In all honesty, this product works pretty well, but the price is definitely not justified. I find that using any brown matte eyeshadow works just as well (since it's the same thing) and I never used the gel because it gave my brows a greasy look. The tweezers are pretty bad, but the brushes are pretty good. Overall, it works, but you can dupe it really easily for much lower prices.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2009 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Veebum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! My eyebrows have a tendency of growing back quickly and becoming unruley, and this wax and cute little tweezer that's with it really put them back in place in a natural colour so they dont look tattoed on! Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Mai93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you're looking to achieve natural looking eyebrows, then this product is for you. At 21, its a bit expensive but will last well over a year.