July 23, 2014 | 1477 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Espresso

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Espresso is one of my favorite eyeshadows from MAC! I like pairing this with Honey Lust & Brule for a great everyday neutral eye. Espresso is highly pigmented & blends well with other shadows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

Ohhh I love espresso !!

I've got NC20 skin, and dark brown hair and eyes. I started out using this as a brow colour and now I mostly use it as a liner and crease colour.

I LOVE using MAC's Brow Pencil in "Lingering," but it would really just runs out too quickly. This is a perfect alternative for me. It is a bit darker so I don't need as much product. I use a 266 angle brush for brows :) I naturally have sparse brows... to give you an idea that I need to use more than the average person!

What I love about it is that it does not leave my brows looking ashy or red-toned. It compliments my skin tone and dark hair, and is easily buildable as well. I now use Charcoal Brown which is a touch lighter and I prefer it for a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeshadow color for girls with darker hair, also a great crease color blends great. Would def repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this on a whim not knowing I already had 3 colors that were very similar to this. I returned it the next day. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by MadHattress

I have two all time favorite brown eyeshadows from MAC. One is Espresso (cool medium true brown) and the other is Corduroy (warm medium brown). Enough said ! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i use this to fill in my eye brows and it's perfect. i'm excited to try this in my crease or outer v paired with mac all that glitters or woodwinked.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 8:16:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It is a matte dark taupe brown with no hint of red in it, which makes it usable for eye brow color too. I am blond and depending my shadows, I use this or coquette on my brows. I do not find this quite Espresso dark in my opinion it is just a basic brown and I do not find it easy to blend either but it is a good basic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of the first eyeshadows that I ever got from mac. Although the color seems dark in the pan, you can actually control how dark you want it to be. The color payoff can vary from a very soft and gentle brown to the dark brown that you see in the pan depending on how you apply it.

I use this product occasionally on my lid and everyday on my brows! I LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by maserati

Soft, matte, blendable. Great for smokey everyday nightime looks. so basically great for everything. Im a brunette and i use this to fill in my brows. Would by again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by mistyMAClove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this eyeshadow for an everyday natural but warm smokey look, i dont own this currently becaus i ran out but im deff. buying more! hope this helps!

xoxo,Taylor(: