Desert Essence Lip Rescue w/ Shea Butter

4.2

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Glycine soja (soybean) oil, beeswax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, ozokerite, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), ginkgo biloba leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, tocopherol, propyl gallate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.

on 1/2/2003 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

What a wonderul product. I bought it today and have it on my lips now, it smells good and has no taste and is so smooth and moisturizing. I've been looking for product like this for a long time. Its cheap and good quality, sold in natural food stores mostly (i think). Beats Lancome Vinefit tube (which is higher in price) and chapstick which feels really greasy and artificial.

on 10/29/2002 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is the best lipbalm I've ever used. It makes lips really soft and hydrated and doesn't contain any nasty petrochemicals. And it's so cheap. It's only 1.85 in the UK and can be found in most good health food shops.

on 4/25/2002 7:52:00 PM

I love this lip balm. It sort of melts into your lips and feels great. Great smell, looks good. Definitely will buy it again.

on 6/21/2001 1:37:00 AM

This stuff is a wonder in a tube! This is no ordinary lip balm. It goes on like silk, completely replenishes your lips, all natural and smells yummy to boot! In my opinion, it even seems to make your lips look a bit fuller. I wear this under all my lipsticks and over some of them as well. It just really feels good on and takes care of my lips! I feel like I can wear this on the no makeup days and I'm good to go!

Popular Lip Treatments