July 31, 2014 | 1802 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Special Eyes Eyeliner pencil in "Black Magic"

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2004 3:44:00 AM More reviews by lonedove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this a lot, even though it doesn't last very long. It goes on smooth and easy, but after a little while it starts to smudge. I use it when I'm in a hurry or not as particular about my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2004 12:49:00 PM More reviews by malibu_jenny

Of all the hundreds of eyeliners I've wasted money on, I've always come back to this. It gives the perfect finish if you like slightly smoky but well defined eyes. Not too soft so you don't get lumps of it clinging round your eye, but not so hard it drags - I'd give it 10 out of 10 for consistency.
It's one of the cheapest eyeliners, as in I'm prepared to spend up to 25 but this is under 2. My only issue here is that the packaging makes it so goddam hard to tell from all their other eye make up and it's possible to end up going home with an eyebrow pencil instead if you're shopping in a hurry!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2004 4:41:00 PM More reviews by TallicaMommy

Smooth application, smudges easily but doesn't migrate and give me raccoon eyes at the end of the day. I'll most likely buy this again. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2004 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Kate_28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not bad at all.... This was cheap and looked like a good buy. I'm glad I bought it as I used it for a number of months, however I wouldn't buy it again as I've discovered Isadora eyeliner since then. This is a nice shade, easy to apply but unfortunately it made my eyes water and sometimes ended up below my eyelids. Not bad, but I think it's worth paying a bit extra for something that is less likely to run. Colour range is nice.
UPDATE 20/3 - I gave this another go and definitely, my eyes watered a lot more than they usually do. I'd give this a miss if you have sensitive eyes.

Everyone I know seems to use this liner! Rimmel is a huge brand in Britain and Ireland, and is available in basically every drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2003 9:03:00 AM More reviews by kniki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap and wonderful, which is all I ask for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

Good stuff. Stay well, doesn't smudge, soft application, blends easily, and is a great eye-liner!