Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

on 9/30/2009 7:28:00 AM

I really like this cleanser, it works to remove most of my eye makeup. I often use long wear/waterproof makeup and it removes most of it. I really like the no oily residue aspect because often I want to reapply make up directly after cleansing. I am using a sample but I will definitely purchase when I run out.

on 9/13/2009 5:23:00 PM

I use Wet n Wild eyeliners (usually the creme liner in black), and almost all liners from this brand are known for their staying power. This removes just as much eye makeup as a plain cleanser would (which isn't much), stings really badly, and dries my eyes out. I have blood-shot eyes hours after using this. Not contact-lens-friendly.

on 9/6/2009 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This remover works decently for non-waterproof makeup and doesn't burn or sting my eyes. The formula doesn't leave an oily film like some other liquid removers I've tried, but overall it isn't exceptional.

on 9/4/2009 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I like this eye makeup remover. I bought this one instead of Take the Day Off because it was cheaper and I didn't have enough money for that one. It's true that I preffer the other one, but honestly Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent is quite good considering the price I've paid. I do not use waterproof makeup so I have no idea on how good/bad this works in removing it, but for my mascara this is very good and I do not have to rub my eyes to get rid of it.
Yes, I will buy this again even though I like better the other fluid version (Take the Day Off)

on 9/2/2009 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is not a great eye makeup remover at all! Doesn't remove waterproof mascara that well. Feels alot like water. not soothing and nice at all. And made my eyelids get rid and irritated. Not re-purchasing.

on 8/30/2009 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Definitely not very efficient at removing waterproof eye makeup. Just OK if you had only eyeshadow and nothing else. It wasn't oily at all but you do have to rinse off after using. Not my choice for eye makeup remover.

on 8/27/2009 3:31:00 PM

Oh my gosh this is my first makeup remover and I absolutely hated it! It barely removed my waterproof eyeliner and it took the slightest amount of mascara off my lashes. I felt like I smeared grease over my eyes and the worst part about this product is that it STUNG like crazy! Save yourself some cash. You could discover better makeup removers from your local drugstore.

on 8/21/2009 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

it really dried my eye area out and it burned.

on 8/21/2009 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

when i bought the acne kit half year ago, BA gave me a 60ml sample of this eye makeup remover,and i think it works pretty good, it can clear my smoky eye easily. but im using false eyelashes instead of mascara, so i dont know if it works on mascara as well.

on 7/30/2009 8:41:00 AM

It doesn't take the mascara off the underside of my top lashes. And I don't like having to scrub my eyes. The purple one is better--take the day off--