July 30, 2014 | 1161 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Caribena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my new holy grail since Maybelline discontinued the define-a-brow in dark brown. I use Black Brown in this, and my only complaint is I wish it were in a twist up pencil or even had a sharpener in the lid. But other than that this pencil is waxy which helps to keep my brow hairs in place all day. The color matches great for my dark brown/ black hair without looking fake.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

I bought "hazel" in this product. This is the first product I have ever used to fill in my eyebrows. Since I am a beginner and I really enjoy this product, I think it is great for beginners! It is easy to control, the texture is creamy but not too creamy, and the brush on the cap is great for shaping and blending. I really like this product, and i would recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by rodgersgirl

This is definitely my favorite brow pencil. It's soft and natural-looking, and glides on easily. I have it in Black Brown 004, and it's good for anyone with brown to black hair. It blends in easily, and makes my sparse eyebrows look great. I haven't yet sharpened it, even though I've been using it daily for a while already. Looks like this will last a long time...it's a great product by Rimmel.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ShannonEmily123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this brow pencil! It's soo soft,yet lasts ages. I have had my Rimmel brow pencil for about a year now and haven't even had to sharpen it once,after using it nearly everyday! I like how you get a brush on the end too which is really handy,i use it on my eyelashes too and it does a great job of grooming and shaping your brows into place. It looks so natural for a pencil as my experience with pencils are that they look un natural and disgusting. My only complaint is they could be more shade ranges!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This is the most easy to use eyebrow pencil ever. It doesn't break and it looks like it'll last forever. I pretty much have no eyebrows at all and I've been using it daily for a couple of weeks and haven't needed to sharpen it. The colour is also very natural and the texture is easy to apply and correct. It has a longer wear than any previous pencil I've used and I've used Clinique's pencil which only lasted me a month and a half and cost 5x as much.

The only thing I would like is for the brush to be a bit softer. I sometimes imagine it could pull out whatever precious hairs I have remaining.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by iBain300

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pencil.! Its the only brow pencil I would vouch for and I've already repurchased it atleast 5x. It has the best colors that looks natural and the packaging is simple. I love that the pencils cap includes a brow brush that is actually very useful. Everything about this pencil is worth the price ($6).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Currently the only brow pencil that works for me, meaning it has a)the right color for my very dark brown hair color ( I have 004 Black Brown) and most importantly b) IT DOESN'T RIP MY HAIRS OUT. Somehow, all other brow pencils I've tried to date are so creamy/waxy that they glue my eyebrows flat on my skin and when I think that I'm done filling, they rip out a hair or two. They have been thrown in the trash, given away, or returned to the store. I also love the color of this because it's the nicest brown eyeliner color I've tried. I previously used a thin, small winged black liquid liner for an everyday look but this looks a lot more appropriate for minimal makeup days. Unfortunately it creased and faded but oh man, the color. If anyone knows of a liner that is a color dupe of this one and stays well, please inbox me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

Love this eyebrow pencil. I have it in black brown. At first it was too harsh but after a while, I got it to actually look more natural. The waxy formula helps my brows stay in place all day. However it does smudge if I accidentally touch it. I tried hazel, but I prefer black/brown more.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by xomaddiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if i got a defective one but this was quite terrible :(
The product was never smooth and creamy, it was quite the opposite.
I had to apply a lot of pressure to the pencil to get ANY colour..

Ps I purchased it in Hazel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Hazel. Perfect brow pencil for redheads! And the brush built into the cap comes in handy when in a rush or on the go! I love it!