September 2, 2014 | 1150 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by iamqueen

Best ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by adriec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite thing ever! Wouldn't live without it, I've had it since the start of this year and still using the one pencil and works lovely. I might need to buy a darker colour. I have ash brown eyebrows and the Hazel pencil makes them look a tad orangey. But I still love it! Good as price

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

traded in my brow pencil that cost $45 for this one under $6.00

looks more natural

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by britneylikeschicken

LOVE <3 Would buy this product over and over again! The brush at the end comes in handy and the formula just goes on not too dark but not too light on the brows.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Caribena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my new holy grail since Maybelline discontinued the define-a-brow in dark brown. I use Black Brown in this, and my only complaint is I wish it were in a twist up pencil or even had a sharpener in the lid. But other than that this pencil is waxy which helps to keep my brow hairs in place all day. The color matches great for my dark brown/ black hair without looking fake.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

I bought "hazel" in this product. This is the first product I have ever used to fill in my eyebrows. Since I am a beginner and I really enjoy this product, I think it is great for beginners! It is easy to control, the texture is creamy but not too creamy, and the brush on the cap is great for shaping and blending. I really like this product, and i would recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by rodgersgirl

This is definitely my favorite brow pencil. It's soft and natural-looking, and glides on easily. I have it in Black Brown 004, and it's good for anyone with brown to black hair. It blends in easily, and makes my sparse eyebrows look great. I haven't yet sharpened it, even though I've been using it daily for a while already. Looks like this will last a long time...it's a great product by Rimmel.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ShannonEmily123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this brow pencil! It's soo soft,yet lasts ages. I have had my Rimmel brow pencil for about a year now and haven't even had to sharpen it once,after using it nearly everyday! I like how you get a brush on the end too which is really handy,i use it on my eyelashes too and it does a great job of grooming and shaping your brows into place. It looks so natural for a pencil as my experience with pencils are that they look un natural and disgusting. My only complaint is they could be more shade ranges!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This is the most easy to use eyebrow pencil ever. It doesn't break and it looks like it'll last forever. I pretty much have no eyebrows at all and I've been using it daily for a couple of weeks and haven't needed to sharpen it. The colour is also very natural and the texture is easy to apply and correct. It has a longer wear than any previous pencil I've used and I've used Clinique's pencil which only lasted me a month and a half and cost 5x as much.

The only thing I would like is for the brush to be a bit softer. I sometimes imagine it could pull out whatever precious hairs I have remaining.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by iBain300

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pencil.! Its the only brow pencil I would vouch for and I've already repurchased it atleast 5x. It has the best colors that looks natural and the packaging is simple. I love that the pencils cap includes a brow brush that is actually very useful. Everything about this pencil is worth the price ($6).