August 22, 2014 | 1843 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Eyeliners

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2004 5:42:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't like this because even after using eye makeup remover it still didn't want to come off, but it smudged in the summer heat.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 7:46:00 PM More reviews by puckerup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think these are wonderful liners. Not to oily where the smear everywhere but enough so that it looks streaky. Just right. My HG for eye liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2004 8:06:00 AM More reviews by dcolesco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great eyeliner- especially for the price. It stays on all day, require no tugging on your eyelid and there is no need to sharpen. I use this eyeliner on a daily basis, bit if I could indulge I'd use Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2004 2:12:00 PM More reviews by arquen

I love their eye liner! (And that's saying alot, because I actually sell makeup for a different company) It doesn't smudge, their colors are so deep (in the darker shades, anyway), they draw very smooth lines, and I cannot find those particular shades anywhere else. I am a definite fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 11:49:00 AM More reviews by ChrisseMarie

Love, Love, Love this eyeliner in sable. It goes on smooth and stays on all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2004 9:45:00 PM More reviews by getstrong29

love the bronze color. it is great for day time looks. this product is a little hard to apply after putting on eyeshadow and i wish it had a little more staying power. overall it is a nice product and is worth trying.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2004 1:00:00 PM More reviews by bossfan

The eyeliner isn't anything to write home about. I find it doesn't stay on long. They do offer some good color choices. It's average.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2004 9:41:00 PM More reviews by kephar3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

loved the bronze color...good gliding on with no tugging and not too hard in consistency. It runs outs so fast though in the mechanical pencil...would prefer the sharpening kind. Also the packaging doesn't retract like other mechanical liners. Would buy again until I find a similar color in a packaging I prefer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 3:23:00 PM More reviews by tjaded

Very nice, I have ouly sking particularly nears the undereye area and no pencil that I have ever used remains where it belongs and almost always ends up under my eyes making me looks as if though I were a raccoon. But this stayed put and has nice color depth and texture. Nice and neat packaging.
I would certainly buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jenzbugrulz

I have Mary Kay eyeliner in Sable, and it glides on my eyelid beautifully! It really stays put all day long until I take my makeup off at night! I will definately purchase this product again!