August 1, 2014 | 1759 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

Be warned! This lipstick is only for the lady who's got her freak 'em dress on with attitude and confidence at full blast! MAC describes this as a bright coral but I think it only shows up like that on fair skin beauties. I'm an NC50 and it shows up on me as a gorgeous bright red orange color. I'm just using MAC Bamboom paint, thin line of eyeliner, a lot of lashes, and NYX lipliner in Chestnut. I find that's it's always an added benefit to use a lip primer with matte colors and always exfoliate and miosturize those lips. That will also eliminate the drying that some girls get with the mattes. Overall, I LOVE IT!

*Added bonus: wears down to a beautiful stain!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by luannalison

Absolutely LOVE this lipstick. A lot of people are complaining that it is drying and that is because it is a matte finish lipstick. All you need to do to fix this problem is put on a little chapstick before applying. It's the perfect orange-red lipstick and I've been dying to take the plunge and try it out. I went to the MAC store yesterday and swiped it on, no lipliner and I immediately had to buy. If you've been looking for an orange-red pinup type lipstick, this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by flippinfaces360

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first saw this lippie on singer/artist Chrisette Michele in the Rick Ross:Aston Martin video i almost fell out of my seat I had to have it I googled my butt off until I found it. This lippie look damn good on dark skin I love to pair mines on myself ( Nc50/Nw44) skin and my clients with Mac Cherry or Brick liner. This is a must have for all WOC and MUA Kits..........

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

If your kooking for a BRIGHT red/only slightly orange lipstick this will be your holy grail! i have pale skin with dark dark brown hair and I think this was a little bit too much for me. My complexion suits Ruby Woo or Heartless more. But this is still an excellent color. one of my friends who is blonde and slightly tanned looks amazing in this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by kareneap

I had been too afraid of buying this lipstick for myself, so my boyfriend (I'm so lucky!) wandered into a MAC store and bought it for me!
This is definitely not for the faint hearted! It's super pigmented and can easily drain your face. Once applied, I normally pat the top of my lips lightly and put a tiny bit of the lipstick my fingers have picked up onto my cheeks before setting with powder. I think it has the potential to suit a lot of skin tones so don't be afraid to try it! Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Pepelyashka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it, I'd been wondering whether to start off with Russian Red or Lady Danger and I am overly happy I chose the latter. It lasts all day, and if it starts looking a bit too dry I just put on a tiny bit of red creamy( not glossy) gloss and it looks great. I also love the way it looks very bright during the day and a bit deeper red when it gets darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by SatanicaMurder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me just start off by saying, I'm pretty obsessed with orange lips right now. Had to stop in at MAC a while ago to get my Back2MAC gift, and ended up choosing this! What an awesome matte orange-red. Looks great on warmer skin tones. Its not a color for the timid as it is so bright, but if you're looking for an attention getting lipstick, this is it! MACs matte lipsticks tend to be a little drying so you may want to consider a little lip balm before hand if you're prone to chapped lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by BrodyBerry

Love love love this! Bright, fun and sexy. It lights up my whole face when I wear it. A man even stopped me to ask me out because of this lipstick (he wasn't my type but at least I got asked out!!). Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by lizzycurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

isn't pic number 5 the girl from Badgirls Club?!?! lol she was so obnoxious.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by lesca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hello, perfect red lip! This is where you've been all my life?

I'm an NC20-25 (closer to 25 right now) Asian, and on recs went to check out Russian Red, Ruby Woo, and Lady Danger. The former turned a bit fuschia on me, which was my problem with Chanel Gabrielle.

Lady Danger was oh-so-perfect. The orange-red doesn't pull tomato, and instead brightens up my face beautifully. Applied full-on, it's the perfect classic red for my skin tone. Blotted on with fingers, and it creates a warm flush on my lips.

It is drying, but most mattes are. Take care to prep your lips well!