April 16, 2014 | 1029 users online

Fragrances - Nina Ricci - Nina (New)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by lissie771

I LOVE this scent...Sweet, but not too sweet, long lasting, with the fruity overtones that make this fragrance one of my favorites. Good for any occasion...Work, a night out, or for everyday use. This is one I would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by germa22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sweet, bubbly and girly. I love the initial spray of citrus when you first apply this. It soon turns to a sweet apple which makes it a really nice, young and fun scent to wear. This lasts all day on me without fading. I don't see myself wearing this to work or to business meetings but it's definitely a good scent to wear if you're just going out with some friends.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by viklc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this perfume a year ago and wore it daily for a month, until Tocca's Florence caught my nose. I really loved it then, but I pretty much forgot about it, and it has just been sitting on my dresser looking quite adorable, but collecting dust. That is, until today when I was thinking about which fragrance I was going to wear out tonight. I have been on a super sweet fragrance kick lately, wearing Pink Sugar all day, every day, occasionally mixing it up with Philosophy's Falling in Love. Both of those are great, casual, day time perfumes, but I wanted something a little more sophisticated and "perfumier" for going out. So a few minutes ago, I squirted on some Nina and thought, "ahhh, perfect!" Pleasantly sweet, but spicy, fresh and bright but also creamy, especially when your skin warms up. I get the caramel apple and vanilla. My husband says he smells flowers, but it is not overpowering, as he is supersensitive to most floral scents. I cannot decipher a particular flower, perhaps gardenia? My 4 year old daughter said it smells like candy. I do have to disagree somewhat with a previous reviewer who said it smells like a cross between Angel and Princess, two fragrances I cannot tolerate to wear or smell. Neither of those scents work with my body chemistry, other than to give me a headache. I suppose the spicy notes are vaguely similar to Angel and the creamy notes similar to Princess. However, in Nina the combination of the creamy and spicy with fresh and sweet make it very unique, wearable fragrance. Perfume is so personal, and Nina just happens to work for me. Bottom line: I love it, the bottle is adorable and I will be wearing this throughout the spring!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by PresKitten22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- Smells gorgeous, think: Cola bottles, apples, sweets.
- Looks cute, small so its easy to carry round.
- Price is good.

Cons:
- None at all really.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MsFeli89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PERFUME! ITS MY FAV. IT SMELLS SO GOOD AND ITS NOT TOO STRONG BUT STRONG ENOUGH. I WILL BE USING THIS PERFUME FOR LIKE THE REST OF MY LIFE LOL. BUT SERIOUSLY IF U LIKE THIS ONE U SHOULD ALSO TRY ARMANI DIAMONDS. THESE R MY 2 FAV PERFUMES! BOTH STRONG AND SWEET AND SOO GOOD. =) OH AND HELLO THE BOTTLE IS ADORABLE! LOL.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Looooooooove this! This has got to be one of my favorite scents of all time. Sweet and creamy. My only complaint is the staying power, lasts two hours on me tops. But that won't keep me from repurchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nina is a fairly new fragrance from Nina Ricci - however I believe there was an older version of this.
However this is current and comes in a roundish cute bottle like an apple shape with a silver lid - very stylish looking.
This is a sweet perfume so it will generally be best for those under 30 although the older generation may appreciate this as it is not sweet overkill.
I know girls in their twenties like me would really appreciate the sweet chocolately scent with undertones of Apple and Vanilla.
It smells very much like Vera Wangs Princess with hint of Theirry Mulgers Angel. It really smells like a combination of these.

I think if you like Angel and Princess then chances are you will like this.

It does become headaches inducing if you wear more than two squirts but then I am not a personal fan o wearing sweet perfume but I can see that this would be enjoyed by a young audience.

It is mid-range in price and look spretty on the dresser.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Dominoangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this, its one of my favorites. Many perfumes turn sour or vinegar-ish on me, but this one stays they way I expect it should smell. I get a light, apple, flower and carmel scent that I just love. Its sweet without smelling like cupcakes- which I hate and ,like others, have noticed is a huge trend lately. It does remind me of most of the escada perfumes, but warmer. Would most likely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by blondefury

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Nina is soft and clean and sweet. But not sticky candy sweet. I'm aware of it but it's not one to enter a room before you. It's a nice everyday scent. It's not sexy nor sophisticated. Which is fine on the days I just want to smell pretty. I get the caramel apple.. and some light flowers. Never over powering. Oh, and you can't forget the beautiful pink apple bottle. I'm a sucker for pretty little bottles !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by JWu1

On my second bottle now. This smells sooo good. It just smells clean and fresh. I've even had strangers stop me and ask me what perfume I have on... It's long lasting and not overly strong. A must try!