July 28, 2014 | 1785 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 12:53:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

There is nothing wrong with this hand cream but I don't feel there is anything very special about it either. It's just a hand cream. It moisturizes your hands. It's said to be "With Natural Colloidal Oatmeal" - I have no idea what that is or what it's supposed to do!
Other reviewers have commented that it isn't greasy and I'd go along with that. Although I do find generally that in order for a hand cream to be truly "intense" then it is invariably a bit on the greasy side. A few minutes after applying this one, I tend to feel I need to apply some more - something I find with most everyday hand creams. It didn't cost a lot so I haven't lost out but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 3:47:00 AM More reviews by cheekypig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream is a very nice hand cream that does exactly what is says. I love how it moisturises my hands and cuticles without leaving a waxy, greasy residue. Instead, it absorbs easily and quickly and I can straight away do things with my hands without worrying that my hands will be greasy. This lotion has no smell (just maybe a light, natural scent), which I prefer to heavily scented creams. This is great for everyday nourishing and I recommend this for people who want a light, moisturising, non-greasy lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jardeshiri

I love this hand cream, it's the only one I can use during the day because it doesn't make your hands greasy or palms sweat at ALL ... like most hand creams do (for me anyway). It absorbs really fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by dasma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This hand cream does nothing for my cuticles.
i also find it to be watery and have to shake the bottle before applying just to get the consistancy to thicken.
At first i thought maybe it was old and re-purchased it at a different store but i found that i had the same problem.

i give it 2 lipsticks because it does absorb quickly and isnt to heavy. I am a fan of Aveeno's facial moisturisers which is what gave me hope for the hand cream but i wont be purchasing this product again.

i guess it's good if you have slightly dry hands but if you're prone to hang nails like myself, i'd stick with something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great hand cream, pretty much the only one I will buy. I live in a dry alpine area, my hands really take a beating through winter between the cold and constant hand washing. This soaks in nicely, isn't smelly, lasts through a hand washing. I do agree with the comments on packaging though. I keep some at home and at work, but depending on the purse the tube is too bulky to have on me at all times. But the lid stays closed and it doesn't leak!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by j_aime

Best hand cream ever! Extremely dry hands to the point where it cracks and sometimes bleeds... this cream saved my poor hands. Now they're soft, even toned and perfect! You'd never know that I had lumberjack hands two weeks ago. It's light, fast absorbing and lasts. I don't think I'll ever try another hand cream, because I've found the one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by SaraLudlum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite hand cream! I love that it doesn't make my hands greasy, yet still goes on very smooth. It doesn't seem to last though multiple hand washings, but it does last longer than other creams I've tried. I don't buy any other hand lotion anymore. When I get low on this stuff I definitely have to make a Target run to pick up more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 4:47:00 AM More reviews by modernlady

absolutely the best hand cream for my dry and itchy skin...it keeps my hand looks smooth and young ..have tried a dozen brand and only aveeno works for me... a must have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I am using this until I can get the cream they make for eczema, which i can not find anywhere. So i mix this with a hydrocortisone cream and apply it to the effected areas of my hands. It works out well, not too greasy, doesn't burn the areas that have eczema. The hydrocortisone alone was putting sort of a layer of white residue on my hands so i am glad I have this product to mix it with. I will repurchase until I can find a better system of dealing with the eczema.

EDIT - will not repurchase, Lush Dream Cream works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Foamy

i absolutely LOVE this product! it's not for the people who actually want the thick, heavy feeling of cream on their hands (which some people do). i personally don't like that feeling but i do need more moisture on my hands than just a regular lotion. my skin drinks this up. at first, i thought.. hey, i'll just use the regular aveeno lotion and save money, (in all honestlly -- they're not too different) but i do prefer the hand cream now because it feels more silky. packaging is a little bulky if you want to carry it around (and if you don't carry a huge purse), but that not that big of a deal. definitely recommend.