October 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by tanapeeld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i was skeptical about using this mask after i saw some bad reviews online. the body shop has more expensive better looking masks, i only bought this one because it was on sale for $6. i applied the mask to damp skin after the shower and left it on for 10 minutes. I'm not going to lie, the feeling was tingly and it burned a bit but overall it felt like it was working! After washing it off the results were great: my skin felt refreshed and clear. this was the first facial mask i used so i cant really compare it to others, but i thought it was great!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by emthu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this mask. It definitely made my skin feel refreshed and clean.
It definitely dries out blemishes well.

However, when I use it with the tea tree oil face cleanser, the mask seems to irritate my skin - perhaps too strong in combination.
Definitely will repurchase the mask - but I use it very sparingly - butt that won't be for a while since the product practically lasts a lifetime.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Lauriesworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, i cant believe the horrible reviews. Because i LOVE this mask! It makes my skin feel so clean, fresh and amazingly soft. Reduces redness, and helps heal pimples. i love when i have it on, it feels so tingly and nice like my skin is getting deeply cleansed. The price is a little steep but it also lasts forever, so i dont mind it <3 I<3THIS :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by AyPapi

I absolutely love this product!! I have used it since I was about 15 and I can't really find any reason to fault it. It makes my skin feel really soft and on my skin it has helped reduce the appearance/redness of any blemishes. It also lasts for ages which I think makes the price quite reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by stefie2104

Oh!!! How can I forget to review this wonderful mask??? I had this mask for more than 1 year (opps, this mask supposed to be good for 12 months after opened). I am still using the old range. It is good deep cleansing mask, not drying at all. I left it on for more than 1/2 hrs, it does not tightens like any deep cleansing mask. I do love the green tint, my hubby loves to make fun of me when I am using this mask. Less is more for this mask, that explains why am I still have balance of this mask after 12 months:):) I think this mask can be used every day, since it is so mild and gentle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Didn't really do anything for my skin. I liked the smell, and the texture, but those are both pointless if the product itself doesn't do what it's supposed to. I saw no difference in my acne, my skin tone, or the amount of oil my skin produces. I guess it might have been a little soothing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Canadianadia

This product just doesn't work for my combination skin and large pores. I tend to get more blemishes the day after using this tea tree mask. I know masks are supposed to draw out the impurities, and this particular mask is geared towards oily skin, but I figured it might dry me out, not cause breakouts. Instead I prefer to use a homemade make with banana, honey, oatmeal, sugar and a touch of green tea. It works well for me- and no breakouts

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by barbiepinkaudi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this (stealing from Mom) since the sixth grade and it really keeps blemishes at bay, I use it on my face and on my body since I have a slight back issue. It has a nice clean smell and works on my skin efficiently. The only issue I have with the product is how expensive it is. I always buy it if I have an offer or if it's on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by littlestarlet

This makes my face feel soft and smooth, but it also breaks me out. I'm not sure why it breaks me out, I do have sensitive skin though so that might be the problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by AshleyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A green thick smooth mask that you applying over your face and neck. It leaves your skin shiny, smooth and clean. Reduces redness and blemishes. Best used at night.
A good mask that I recommend to anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin. It also doesn't dry out your skin as much as the cleanser does.