Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules

4.1

Ingredients from packaging: CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, SQUALENE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, SPHINGOLIPIDS, CERAMIDE 6, RETINYL LINOLEATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, BORAGE SEED OIL, HEXADECANOLIDE.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got a little sample pack of these from my mom so I don't know how much they cost. They sat in my dresser drawer for a few months, I never tried them b/c I thought they were for wrinkly old ladies, and I'm only 22 & still break out. The other night though, I decided to give them a try. At first I thought- Oh god, these are oily as hell & I'm gonna break out. But to my shock, the few zits I did have seemed to be almost gone when I woke up the next day! I've only been using these for a few days now but I've already seen a huge improvement in my skin. I may have to scrimp & save to actually buy some when I run out. I've got almost 5 left, and one capsule lasts me 3 nights if I only use it on my face. The only thing I dont like is the fact that the product is in the capsules I need scissors to open them. They tell you to just twist them open, but that doesn't work. Oh well.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product for about 14 years. I noticed that most of the other reviewers think that this is a moisturizer...it's not...it's a serum! I have dry, fair, sensitive skin and use it daily under my moisturizer. If you think the price is a bit steep ($59.00), check out ebay...you can buy them new for as little as $19.95!

Open a capsule and use it on your face, throat and upper chest. Trust me ladies, you'll be glad you did. It totally absorbs into the skin in about 5 minutes (wait that long before adding moisturizer or makeup.) After 30 days of use you can (but I don't) reduce your use to once every other day. PLEASE use the entire thing! It WILL absorb into your skin, given time. Even extremely oily, scarred skins will love this stuff once you get over the initial "oily" consistency. It absorbs and leaves your acne scarred skin looking smoother.

Try it!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am 29, and have been using these capsues for the last year. My skin is super soft, the redness has gone and the texture, OMG, I would go without food for this product. I only use one capsule a day, in the morning on a clean face. So worth the extra expense.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

These are so cute! These are nice because they are fragrance-free, apparently irritant-free, and seem to moisturize nicely. I love the adorable packaging--the little capsules that are totally totable and (after use), disposable! Good for travel, I think! Pricey but nice.

I have been using this product for some days. It is really fabulous!! My skin is very sensitive, oily and has a lot of flakies. When I applied this product for the first time, I felt comfortable. It is very greasy and sticky, not yet very light. After a few days' use, I found the most positive change was my skin's flakies decreased a lot!! I was so happy!! However, my skin also got some pimples because of oils in it. Well, in a word, it is good!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This product is very nice because it imparts alot of moisture and a quick uptake of product into the skin (not a greasy after-feel). All you are left with is a highly moisturized, velvety smooth skin. I use this at night, with the eye capsules and then use the ceramide night repair creme. Just wonderful. A real treat for my skin now that I am nearing 40 and moisture levels are becoming a problem.

Ceramide Plump Perfect is as good as Lancome's Resolution D-Contractol, less expensive, includes sunscreen and a chemical called Argiereline, a hexapeptide. It plumps, relaxes contractions and left a wonderful, rosy, fresh, and noticeably younger complexion.

Ceramide Plump Perfect is as good as Lancome's Resolution D-Contractol, less expensive, includes sunscreen and a chemical called Argiereline, a hexapeptide. It plumps, relaxes contractions and left an wonderful, rosy, fresh, and noticeably younger complexion.

Yuck yuck yuck! Luckily, I received these in a swap. My skin is about normal right now- neither dry nor oily. It felt like rubbing vegatable oil on my face. Very shiny and broke me out.