July 28, 2014 | 2081 users online

Treatments (Face) - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2003 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ilqfk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for some days. It is really fabulous!! My skin is very sensitive, oily and has a lot of flakies. When I applied this product for the first time, I felt comfortable. It is very greasy and sticky, not yet very light. After a few days' use, I found the most positive change was my skin's flakies decreased a lot!! I was so happy!! However, my skin also got some pimples because of oils in it. Well, in a word, it is good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 1:50:00 PM More reviews by bellabambina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are so cute! These are nice because they are fragrance-free, apparently irritant-free, and seem to moisturize nicely. I love the adorable packaging--the little capsules that are totally totable and (after use), disposable! Good for travel, I think! Pricey but nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2003 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatekiss

This product is very nice because it imparts alot of moisture and a quick uptake of product into the skin (not a greasy after-feel). All you are left with is a highly moisturized, velvety smooth skin. I use this at night, with the eye capsules and then use the ceramide night repair creme. Just wonderful. A real treat for my skin now that I am nearing 40 and moisture levels are becoming a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by exieanderson

Ceramide Plump Perfect is as good as Lancome's Resolution D-Contractol, less expensive, includes sunscreen and a chemical called Argiereline, a hexapeptide. It plumps, relaxes contractions and left a wonderful, rosy, fresh, and noticeably younger complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by exieanderson

Ceramide Plump Perfect is as good as Lancome's Resolution D-Contractol, less expensive, includes sunscreen and a chemical called Argiereline, a hexapeptide. It plumps, relaxes contractions and left an wonderful, rosy, fresh, and noticeably younger complexion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by airickuh

Yuck yuck yuck! Luckily, I received these in a swap. My skin is about normal right now- neither dry nor oily. It felt like rubbing vegatable oil on my face. Very shiny and broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2003 8:56:00 AM More reviews by candicewails

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this product. I have normal skin but have to fly frequently, and hate the leathery ravaged skin at the end of flights. This product is the answer to ALL my problems. I DO think it's much better than Idealist as a base for makeup, cos it absorbs into a silky-matte feeling that isn't dry or greasy and doesn't emphasis flakes like Idealist. It's expensive but I snip it at the neck and use each capsule 2-3times (tho the EA pple will probably kill me for saying this). I smooth it OVER face cream (seals moisture in) on the plane, and when I put on my makeup just before landing, everything looks fresh and fabulous. It also STAYS that way for the rest of the day in cold, dry weather.
I've used this in 35deg Celcius weather and it works perfectly. Great if you have flaky or irritated skin too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2003 8:49:00 AM More reviews by candicewails

I have to fly frequently and I hate the "leathery" look dry cabin air gives my face, and even though my skin isn't dry usually, I have to apply rich cream (Creme de La Mer) every hour or two and that's such a chore cos even La Mer can't keep my skin real fresh and smooth and other creams I've tried sat on my face in a shiny, unabsorbed layer for a long time.
After I popped my 1st sample capsule on a flight and smoothed it on OVER La Mer (seals moisture in although the instructions say to use it under cream), I bought a jumbo pack once I landed.
The oil absorbs after a minute or two and makes everything SO smooth and silky and the effect lasts an entire 4-hour flight PLUS the rest of the day in a dry and cold environment. The makeup I put on after that stays fresh but matte- not oily or cakey- for the rest of the day.
It costs a bomb, but I snip it at e neck and use each capsule 2 or 3 times (tho the EA pple would probably kill me for doing this...) On the flight, I smooth the remainder on my elbows.
I've used it in 35deg Celcius weather too and it works perfectly. Great when you have irritated or flaky skin but you need to put on makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 8:11:00 AM More reviews by culture

I think it is better than Estee Lauder Idealist. It absorbs quickly and leaves a velvet feel. Even though the capsules are expensive: $59/60 capsules. I used 1 capsule for 3 nights. So they last with me for 6 month. UPDATE: it clogged my pores.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 1:54:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I didn't find that these Ceramide capsules to did anything. They were really moisturizing so I just used them on my cheeks, which left me with over 1/2 of the capsule's contents remaining - not very cost efficient.