April 20, 2014 | 1287 users online

Eyeliner - Laura Mercier - Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Bleu Marine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2003 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I bought this on a whim, attracted to the color but not believing a cake eyeliner would really give me the results I wanted. Wrong! This is just... fantastic. I love dark blue/indigo eyeliners, but my two favorites (EL Ink Writer and L'Oreal Indigo Smoker) either don't last long enough or tend to smudge. I have neither problem with this cake eyeliner. It goes on beautifully - it's very easy to control a thin line vs. thick - and it lasts forever!!!! That's not something I expected. This actually outlasts my BB gel eyeliner. I can put it on in the morning and find I still have eyeliner on in the afternoon! For a heavy eye cream user with oily lids, that's a miracle in itself. And the color is so pretty - a dark bluish-indigo. I think this would be great for someone scared by the idea of "blue" eyeliner - this is just so subtle-looking and attractive. I have green eyes but I'm betting this looks good on just about everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2003 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I love the look of liquid/cake liners , and this one is excellent! The dark navy blue really makes my brown eyes pop! I use a wet eyeliner brush to apply, long-lasting as well, more of a dramatic look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2003 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lipbalmaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! This navy blue liner makes my brown eyes stand out. It doesn't smear, smudge and is practically waterproof. Will buy again in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2003 11:29:00 PM More reviews by beetlechick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never thought I would ever use a blue eyeliner! I am a redhead with hazel eyes. But the makeup artist used this on me during a recent makeover and it was wonderful! I was wearing sandstone and cognac eyeshadows, so I wouldn't have thought to pair blue with those, but it doesn't look blue really, just isn't as harsh as black. I bought a Stila push brush to apply it and it's wonderful. I'm using this all the time now in all different combinations. I'm getting aubergine next!