Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 1/30/2006 10:25:00 PM

I really liked the way this looked on my skin BUT it has so many blemish causing ingredients. I don't feel comfortable because I have wrinkles I don't need to add acne.

on 12/27/2005 2:45:00 AM

I have the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Light. How lovely it is! I just love this bronzer. Easily the best I have used. If you have pale skin this shade is perfect and does not give the dirty or orangey color. It is just even and healthy. Bobbi's packaging is always a plus too. Price is high but for the quality I would pay double! Highly recommend!!

on 11/16/2005 9:53:00 AM

i try to use this sparingly only because the price is so high and i don't want to use it so fast! this is a great bronzer on my asian skin. as everyone else has said, it's not orangey and doesn't give you a weird look. just makes you look like you've been in the sun for a good amount of time. i got this is medium and the color is perfect! not too dark and not too blush colored. great product!

on 10/20/2005 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is becoming my HG bronzer. I am a bronzer junkie and have bronzers from every line imaginable and on my tanned olive complextion with pink undertones it has been almost impossible to fine "The one" coming in close is Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess but only when I have a little bit of a tan to begin with. But then I came across Bobbi's Natural and WOW! what a great bronzer..no shimmer but the perfect pink, brown very close to my own real tan color@!!! I have been wearing it for a week now and have gotten so many compliments and Ive been doing the same makeup routine for years. I love this.!! great bronzer my total HG!!!!!11

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a basically good bronzer. I love the fact that it has no shimmer as that is very hard to find. It goes on very nicely and gives my light/medium skintone a nice glow. I use the shade medium. my only wish is that the color were not so orange. I would like to try benefit hoola.

on 7/6/2005 1:14:00 AM

I wear zero in Bobbi's foundations (ie Porcelain). I have really dark brown hair and I work in a department store under terrible soul sucking fluorescent lights. As you can all imagine, I usually look like death warmed over, and that's on a good day. I've had Bobbi's bronzing powder in Light for a while but was always reticent in using it, for fear that it would look really obvious. I started experimenting with it on weekends, and even under non-fluorescent condtions, it looks pretty darn good. It warms up my face enough that I don't look so pale. And the best part is, that at the end of the evening, I just wash it off and I'm right back to pale again. And I really can't get over how good it makes me look at work, I just look rested and healthy; you can't really tell I have on bronzer, my skintone is just a bit warmer and glowy. I've been using the Bobbi Face Blender brush to apply, and always follow with a hit of blush on the apples of the cheeks. Every once in a while, I go to town with this stuff and apply layer after layer just to see how far I can build the colour, and I never get any streaking or obvious lines, just a gradual deepening of colour.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Very nice color. Looked great on my pale skin, not fake looking. Too bad it made me break out. Looked at the ingredients and there are a few no-nos for those of us with acne prone skin. I returned this to Nordstroms and will not buy again.

on 7/1/2005 3:13:00 PM

I am really impressed with this bronzer and I have tried a number of them out there. No sparkly so you don't come out looking like a disco ball. Also, gives a nice realistic bronze look with no orange. I have this in Medium and it really helps me look like I just came back from the islands. I was also impressed with the size of the compact. Pretty large so this should last a while.

on 5/13/2005 3:31:00 PM

I am a bronzer junkie, and this is one of my faves. Goes on evenly and leaves a glowing, even color similar to the day after your first day at the beach (after the reddish has settled down). I have light-medium skin, with yellow undertone, and I swapped for the BB Bronzing Powder in medium. I have been wearing it almost every day since I received 2 weeks ago. Makes me look healthy and well-rested. Definitely up there in HG territory.

on 5/10/2005 2:58:00 AM

This is my favorite bronzer. I am FFF/MMM Asian and this gives me a very natural, tan look. I wore this to my Christmas Ball and the pictures turned out fantastic! It's matte, so it's very natural. Not orangey or dirty at all on me. A great bronzer for those who just want to look naturally tanner!

Popular Bronzers