April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Soul Owner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is my favorite foot cream. This contains a high concentration of Glycolic acid, so it does an excellent job at exfoliating. This has a slight menthol scent. For the price ($14 USD) you can't beat it. Benefit's Sandal Scandal is twice as much (but you get 1/2 the product) but isn't as effective as this. This is a must have for summer!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2004 11:42:00 PM More reviews by britishmonet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i like the strong eucalyptus smell and the cooling feeling of this lotion but i don't see that it does too much to help my feet. i walk around barefoot all the time so me heels especially get very dry and cracked. all this seemed to do is moisturize for a short period of time. it hasn't helped with the cracks or anything. i wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 12:34:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

I'm applying this to the cracked and dry pads of my feet. I find it soaks in, and keeps my feet moisturised for several hours, but I have no long term benefits to report so far. I'm hoping that the glycolic acid will get rid of the dry skin build up on my heels.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 5:08:00 PM More reviews by dlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG of foot cream. It's got amazing "healing" powers that help repair dry, damaged and under-cared for feet. A lot of people aren't too fond of the smell, but I find it refreshing. Not too expensive, but certainly worth any price for all that it accomplishes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by lahgreen2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After all the hype, I was disappointed in this. It didn't soften my heels any more than regular moisturizer, and I didn't like the scent at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2004 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ANGMEL

I think this product does work on some level to heal those crack heels and dry skin but I just can't bear the scent of it to the point that it stops me from using this too often. I like the texture of it..but the smell is just too terrible and overwhelming!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2004 9:26:00 PM More reviews by californiabunny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have not decided if I will repurchase Soul Owner again, and here is why. It smells terrible!!There is a very strong chemical type of odor to this and it is just hard to stomache. It works though!! I have used this for 2 weeks every night on my feet, and they are as soft and smooth as baby's feet. My feet look more alive and pretty due to this cream. I recieved this as a stocking stuffer, and put off trying it for a few weeks because of the smell. Did I say smell? I meant stench! It's just so bad, but works so good!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2004 8:07:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok product. Works if I layer it on. Has a light chemical scent that I'm not too fond of. I haven't decided yet if I'd repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Jadeite22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after reading the raves here but was a little disappointed. It moisturizes well and has nice minty smell but it doesn't soften the hard skin on my foot as well as expected. L'Occitane's shea foot cream can do a much better job for the same price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2004 3:18:00 AM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My god! The scent is horrid!!!!! Granted I cannot stand the smell of Lavendar cause it makes me naseous and then this is combined w/ eucalyptus so this is really really stonr smelling. Thse even the slightest sensitive to scents DO NOT BUY THIS!! It's the strongest smelling skincar/body care product I have ever smelled! That's saying alot.
My first time using it was just now and my feet feel very soft. Shall give an update once I start to see improvments or if I do, but may not be able to handle this scent. Would never go to sleep with this and smell up the whole room. My whole house already smells like it and I used such a tiny amount in the far back room at that. Kinda scary!!!! Even for Lavendar lovers.