Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

on 12/5/2013 2:09:00 AM

Where was this product for my acne-prone self in high school?! I've been using this for 3 1/2 years now. What a difference it has made! I use this in the morning when I wake up and in the shower before bed. Most cleaners that I'd used in the past (everything in the drugstores, Mary Kay stuff, some high end stuff whose name I don't even recall) constantly left my skin feeling tight, dry, itchy, or not clean at all - I'd have to bust out my oil-absorbing sheets by lunchtime. This product is gentle enough on the dry parts of my face and potent enough on my t-zone. I can't imagine ever switching to a different cleanser! It comes in a huge bottle too, which lasts for months, even though I use it twice a day. You can't beat it!!

on 11/30/2013 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I liked the smell of this product and it doesn't foam up a lot but kind of a good amount. It also doesn't make my skin feel dry after using it. Feels clean and non-drying but doesn't feel like it deep cleans.

on 11/28/2013 8:36:00 PM

This is a great mid range cleanser!! I love the fact that it doesn't foam up, and the pump dispenses the perfect amount of product. I just finished my third big bottle!!!! With the moisturiser it is perf 👌👌

on 11/20/2013 1:32:00 AM

This cleanser is awesome. So gentle and I can chime in with the others and say this has cleared up my skin better and faster than anything else I have tried, yet it is very gentle.
It has a odd slight cologne type scent to it but I'm not complaining. My skin just loves this stuff and you get a lot in the bottle...more than worth the money. So glad I gave it a try. Sometimes I use this along with a wash cloth for a deeper clean and exfloliation. I wish I had tried this years ago.

on 11/14/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my second one of this and i absolutely love itt!!
I've tried every possible acne wash out there, and who knew the one without any salicylic acid or benzyl peroxide would do the trick. My face has never been so clear other than post acne marks and small pimples here and there whenever my diet goes wack. My HG wash from now on ^-^

on 11/12/2013 5:41:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! It changed my skin completely it reduced my acne so much and my oils disappeared. I've tried lots of other cleansers but nine compare to this ! If your looking for a cleanser you should definitely buy this product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I still get acne and this works amazingly ! my skin Is extremely soft and this doesn't strip my skin of moisture.

on 11/11/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This cleanser is gentle. It doesn't have salicylic acid but still cleared my skin. I went from having cystic acne a over my face to one or two before I get my period. All thanks to cetaphil!

on 11/10/2013 10:23:00 PM

Holy grail cleanser! Love the feeling it left on my skin. So refreshing and clean

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Broke out for a week after using this. I gave it some time and I no longer break out. Easy on my sensitive skin. Also use it to clean makeup brushes.