November 23, 2014 | 913 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really pretty! It is a very wearable nude. It provides perfect subtle lips when I want a heavier eye or just a natural look. Never makes my lips look unnaturally white or beige like some corpse nudes do! Love it, will more than likely repurchase when I use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by verteterre

Perfect match with my lips and olive skin tone. Definitely great for the darker-skinned. Applies smoothly and gives just the right amount of..."lustre". Goes great with any outfit and eyeshadow...and fabulous topped with a little gloss (I use MAC's icescape).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like a few of the other reviews for this, Jubilee is the perfect nude for me. It is definitely like my lip color in a lipstick form. Looks great on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a peach/brown color. Although it's a gorgeous color, it's a bit too brown and sheer for my liking. Great color but just not on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by SomerGirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this color because I admired Angelina Jolie's nude lips, and I read somewhere that this was the lipstick she wore. This is one of the first lipsticks I bought when I began my MAC obsession and it's still my favorite l/s! On me this is a peachy toned nude. It's a gorgeous nude without being too pale and making me look dead. This is also the first MAC lipstick I ever bought a duplicate of, so now I have one on my vanity and one in my purse. LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i went to mac to get a creamsheen lipstick, and they were sold out of shygirl :( the mua tried jubilee on me, and i liked it! it gave me a nice shade of nude pink on my pigmented lips. loved it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 7:14:00 AM More reviews by strawbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Flesh-toned while verging on the pink side, I find Jubilee to be MLBB. Like all MAC lipsticks, it carries the signature vanilla scent. It glides on smoothly, however did not stay put for more than an hour. It is a good nude lipstick that delivers basic requirements - acceptable color, texture, and packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by StilettoVixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love jubilee it matches my complexion perfectly.
(mac studio tech NC44) I can just put it on without any liner. Its a perfect everyday lipstick color very similar to freckletone but with a pinker hue. Loves It!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Julie888

This is a perfect nude pink on me. I usually don't wear nudes cause they make me look sick but this works because of the pink tone. Other lustres that I've worn wear off easily but this doesn't and feels nice on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh Jubilee, oh Jubilee, oh how I love thee.

If you look through my reviews you will see that I prefer neutral, understated lips. I think this will be another one I can add to my HG list along with Hug Me and Syrup