April 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a peach/brown color. Although it's a gorgeous color, it's a bit too brown and sheer for my liking. Great color but just not on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by SomerGirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this color because I admired Angelina Jolie's nude lips, and I read somewhere that this was the lipstick she wore. This is one of the first lipsticks I bought when I began my MAC obsession and it's still my favorite l/s! On me this is a peachy toned nude. It's a gorgeous nude without being too pale and making me look dead. This is also the first MAC lipstick I ever bought a duplicate of, so now I have one on my vanity and one in my purse. LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i went to mac to get a creamsheen lipstick, and they were sold out of shygirl :( the mua tried jubilee on me, and i liked it! it gave me a nice shade of nude pink on my pigmented lips. loved it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 7:14:00 AM More reviews by strawbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Flesh-toned while verging on the pink side, I find Jubilee to be MLBB. Like all MAC lipsticks, it carries the signature vanilla scent. It glides on smoothly, however did not stay put for more than an hour. It is a good nude lipstick that delivers basic requirements - acceptable color, texture, and packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by StilettoVixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love jubilee it matches my complexion perfectly.
(mac studio tech NC44) I can just put it on without any liner. Its a perfect everyday lipstick color very similar to freckletone but with a pinker hue. Loves It!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Julie888

This is a perfect nude pink on me. I usually don't wear nudes cause they make me look sick but this works because of the pink tone. Other lustres that I've worn wear off easily but this doesn't and feels nice on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh Jubilee, oh Jubilee, oh how I love thee.

If you look through my reviews you will see that I prefer neutral, understated lips. I think this will be another one I can add to my HG list along with Hug Me and Syrup

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by igrayne01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nice neutral nude color, but a little too dark and pigmented for my lips. I would describe the color as a slightly mauvey/pinky nude. I love the lustre texture because it's super creamy, but I'm just going to stick to my beloved Freckletone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Natural peachy beige color. To me its also quite warm. This glides on easily, and gives a nice nude/natural lip without the ashiness. Good nude for deeper skinned ladies.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by snwsnw

I have finally found my perfect nude!!! It's a beautiful peachy brown color that goes with many different shades of makeup. I can't wear most nude lipsticks because they totally wash me out. Jubilee has just enough color to make me look polished. The formulation is great as well. I had to wait forever to get this in the mail since it was on back order, but it was definitely worth the wait. I wear this with my Peaches Sheertone Blush a lot, and it's a great match!
****EDIT**** I still think this is a very pretty color, but it hasn't been working well for me lately. I'm changing my rating to a 3. It has been coming off a little too orange. Jubilee has been sitting in my makeup that I never use, but still can't get rid of bin. LOL!! I think I'm going to use this towards my back to mac.