July 31, 2014 | 1242 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2004 1:50:00 AM More reviews by katya0026

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is effective; however, it leaves a sticky film under my eye after application. I have used other products that are equally as effective without the sticky residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2004 10:38:00 PM More reviews by spoonsha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

very good.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 8:59:00 AM More reviews by KellyRenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I started using this eye gel about 2 years ago because I was feeling like I'm getting older and should be using eye gel (I'm currently 24). I don't like to use it in the morning because (as other posters said) it takes a long time to sink in and then it doesn't work with my concealer (even after waiting 10-15 minutes for it to dry). Also a little bit does go a long way and the gel feels very nice and cooling. I'm currently looking for a new (hopefully inexpensive) eye gel/cream to wear to start preventing fine lines. I would recommend this eye gel to women who are looking for something cheap to wear at night that feels good.

UPDATE 5/4/04: I've been trying this eye gel again at night and it's gross! It makes my eye area all sticky and it's even still sticky when I wake up in the morning. I wanted to like it so much, but this baby went in the trash! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2004 10:30:00 AM More reviews by dtxn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the only drugstore products that I can heartily recommend! I'm actually on my 3rd jar. I use the La Mer balm at night. But frequently use this during the day. I don't find it particularly moisturizing, but it really firms up and seems to brighten the under eye are. I don't usually use concealer on top of this. The sign of a good product is that it makes you look better and on the days I use this gel I constantly get compliments that I look great, have beautiful skin, etc.!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2004 7:26:00 PM More reviews by shinhuey

I used it for a couple years and liked it. It's gentle on the skin. I also liked the coolness of the gel. However, as I get older (now past 30), I simply find myself needing a more "nutritious" eye cream. So I moved on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 2:47:00 AM More reviews by babymonster

My sister said that this one is good and helps keeping her eyes out of line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Sugar76

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I went through four jars of this product over the years because 1)it's inexpensive and 2) I prefer gel for my eye area. I don't have very fine lines around my eyes so I prefer something that is light in texture, but this eyegel doesn't instantly sink in. I didn't like the fact that I had to wait several minutes for it to do so before I could apply eye makeup. It never stung my eyes, but then again my eyes aren't very sensitive. It didn't do anything for my undereye circles either. Ever since discovering this board, I realize there exists better potential eye gels so I will not be repurchasing for the time being.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2003 8:20:00 AM More reviews by ranma

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's not irritating and it does moisturize well enough, i have not developed new fine lines ever since i started using this. previously i was using loreal plenitude eye cream and i think this is a better product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2003 1:14:00 AM More reviews by ZoeMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not sure I've noticed any significant reduction in the lines around my eyes, but this product works wonderfully to relieve puffiness and to provide a temporarily firmer appearance to the eye area. A little goes a long way and so it's an economical product too. Do wait until it is completely dry before you add any eye makeup to the area otherwise you might get some pilling. All in all a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by tamarlynn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tendency to have puffy eyes--so I bought this to help with the problem. It works. I keep it in the refrigerator and apply it morning and night. I have sensitive eyes and this product does not bother them. The puffiness goes away and I swear!! the eye area looks firmer.