July 28, 2014 | 992 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2009 5:21:00 AM More reviews by blackprincessxo

I have this in #4 and I love it to death and every girl should have one. The only down side is i could use a bit more coverage. also you might not need to use all the shades so what you can do is use the extra color as a lip stain or eyeshadow base.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ATLien315

I love this product! What I like most about it is that I has 5 different shades. Most people don't exactly fit just one shade of concealer - especially if they have lighter/darker areas of skin. I can mix and blend colors to find what fits me and anyone else I use it on. Plus, it has a corrector for under-eye dark circles. I'm in my 20s so I don't have that problem yet, but when I apply the corrector anyway it really gives me that extra "oomph!" And, I use the darkest color to contour, so I use the entire palette! It's very creamy and easy to apply. I'd recommend it to anyone. $40 after tax may seem a bit steep for concealer, but you get soooo many shades and can do so many things! I don't use this everyday, only on days where I really need to have my makeup on point for a big meeting at work or special occasions/date nights/ parties, etc.

If you don't have it, get it! It's a must buy for your makeup kit! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by GRRRRGirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG for concealers...I purchased #1 which includes the lightest concealer I have ever seen...which is perfect for my fair skin. The peach tone worked wonder's on my dark circles...and the green does an amazing job of balancing out the red on my cheeks...HIDES ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING...I also have oily skin and this does not make me look shinney like most concealers. I have also had this for a long time and it is still going strong.

Will repurchase until they invent a cream for perfect skin...lol

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Gothoria

This is so far the best concealer I've eva used, and here is my review:
***UPs:
- eventhough i suffer frm fine lines under my eyes this concealer f blended well it will not clump or crease.
- I got the N3 pallete which has the dark brown-red colour, and it goes gr8 with my NC35 skin, I use the 4th color 2 the right on summer, and the 2nd one 2 the left in winter.
- gr8 4 makeup artists as you can have many colours n 1 pallette.
- i almost finished 1 colour at the pallete I went 2 purchase the 1 n the pot, but the MUFE artist told me that i can always mix & match, so now i do mix 2 of the colours 2 get the 1 i ran out of.
- not 2 dry & not 2 liequidy.
- i use the lightest colour as a highlight base for my cheek bones and bridge of my nose, its gr8 4 my comb-oily skin, as it gives a natural hit of light effect.
***DOWNs:
- I think that some colours r not nessecary 4 me, as im only using 2-3 colours.
- its kinda difficult 4 me to get the product now that i alomost ran out of it, so i have to rub my finger 2 get wts left on the edges.
- the red colour is not helping 4 me, i tried to patt it on but still i ended up with red under eyes circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by traceyadwl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not sure how I ever lived without this palette. Itís perfect! I have the darker-colored compact with the orange concealer (which is great for neutralizing blemishes and small dark spots). I rarely use it in the eye area, so Iím not sure how well it works there. But on the face itís very creamy and the color variety makes it simple to mix up the perfect shade. I use a few dabs of this over my foundation, set it with a bit of powder, and Iím off. Works like a charm and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by uberuninspired

this works well for me, i use the orange to neutralise my dark circles, and then use the lighter brown to blend it all in. it's easy to blend, and doesn't look caked up on my skin like other concealers tend to do. i just don't know what to do with the 3 other colours! but definitely one of the easiest to use product i have come across

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a good concealer to hide undereye blue circles--This is not the palette for the job (in any color). The consistency of the concealer will show every crease and line under the eye making me look much older.

Overall, :( of disapproval

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2009 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Bijou113

I bought this after reading all the good reviews on it. For me it isn't a good undereye concealer. I find it to be a bit too thick and really makes is noticeable that you're wearing concealer. To use on your face to cover up blemishes it is fine. Will not repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product was ok for me. I've only used it 3x. It served it's purpose perfectly fine and it's great quality. It camouflages dark undereye circles and covers blemishes. But I was only able to use 2 flesh tone shades and the green. The others don't work with my skin tone. So I'm bummed that I have these other shades that are untouched and basically going to waste. I think it was a nice idea but so many shades are not necessary for those of us who prefer to keep things simple. I think next time I'll look for a concealer that has 2 concealer shades at most. So for the price and the shades that I was actually able to use... it was not worth it to me. I will not be purchasing this again. I think I'll try Laura Mercier next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by artistsararose

This is my never-leave-home-without product! I use it in color palette #1 (with the mint green color). I would die before I ever let this go! This palette is THEE perfect concealer must-have. The green is perfect for covering redness and acne, and the peach/orange-ish color is perfect for hiding dark, purple under eyes. I use this under a liquid foundation and it works WONDERS. I have not a single bad thing to say, although I wish the price was a slight bit cheaper, but it's Make Up For Ever so I suppose you should expect to pay Sephore-esque pricing for it. :) Still completely worth it!