April 16, 2014 | 1057 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmers - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

HG body butter! I love this. It makes skin feel moisturised and supple without being oved greasy or heavy. Scent is strong but nice at the same time, and it doesn't irritate or burn skin either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE this lotion! I got it after reading the reviews looking for a good lotion for dry skin during the winter. I love the smell, its definitely cocoa. It sinks in and isn't greasy but does moisturize. I use this during the day when I don't want to use a baby lotion or perfumed lotion and use my J&J cocoa baby oil/gel at night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i think this an excellent affordable lotion. vitamin e is great for skin. i use this after showering. im very active, so im outdoors sweating a lot. i ride my bike and run. i get a bit ashy and dry from exposure. this makes my skin feel noticeably more supple and smooth. i like the flip top, yet i have to squeeze hard to dispense product. often i sqeeze out more product than i need causing a bit of waste. that is my biggest gripe though. overall, i would recommend. i think men and women would enjoy this cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has such a nice classic scent to it that brings me back. To top it off, it leave your skin feeling so soft w/out a filmy feel to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

DEAR LORD please dont let me jinx this product. this is the best lotion/Cream ive ever used. PERIOD. ive only had it for 2weeks but it sinks in SOOOO DEEP to layers of skin i never knew i had ..... im in shock how moisturizing BUT NOT greasy this product is. fixes dry feet leggs and elbows. ever good for my face i love this lotion. i wish i hadnt wait so long to try it outt <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by MN2010

I love this product! I use this after I shower and it leaves my skin moisturised, smooth and with a faint scent of cocoa butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by crinum

This is my holy grail of skin moisturizers. I have fairly sensitive skin, and this does not irritate it in any way. I can even use this on the delicate skin of my neck and on my face! The smell is very subtle (it goes away fairly soon after application) and the texture is very creamy. It seems to soak right into my skin, making it supple and getting rid of any tightness or flakiness. Awesome stuff, would definitely recommend to anyone with dry or uncomfortable skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by oliviakeo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have dry-ish skin, mostly my chin and my nose. I tried to find something that would soothe the irritation and this has helped me so much! I have the tub that is very hard, but you can soften it. I like this one better. BUY THIS FOR DRY SKIN

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by lilmi

It's a pretty good moisturiser, especially after showers.
I personally find I need to use it twice a day to keep my skin moisturised. It does take a little while to absorb so you really need to rub the cream in. I bought a slightly larger bottle that comes with a pump just makes application a bit easier.

The smell is yummy although fairly strong at first it does fade down pretty quickly.

As for scars/stretchmarks etc it doesn't have any effect whatsoever, so if that's your main concern definately elsewhere. I took off two lippies for this as I don't think they should be putting those on the product advertisement when it doesn't deliver.

However it's not ridiculously overpriced and it does make my skin softer so I would definately repurchase for use as a general moisturiser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

The version I have of this comes in a squeeze tube, which I liked. As for the lotion itself, it was just okay. I have better lotions than this. When I first put this on my hands it was very greasy & didn't moisturize that well either. Also, about 10 minutes later this started peeling off my skin in little balls. So, this definitely doesn't absorb into the skin. It just layers/coats the skin. The smell was pleasant at first, but after a while it became overwhelming. I will never buy this lotion again & I do not reccommend.