October 1, 2014 | 1877 users online

Highlighters - Smashbox - Soft Lights - Shimmer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2003 10:27:00 AM More reviews by benno8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a slightly shimmery pressed powder with a touch of a pink/mauve tone that I found after a long search for a soft, subtle highlighting product that would work well on my cool-toned, fair skin.

I found most powder highlighters to be too yellow or gold for my complexion and most liquids looked overdone or did not blend well with my other makeup.

This gem solved all of those problems. I brush it on with a fan brush I got at Sephora and it gives a really nice subtle luminosity whereever I put it. I use it after all my other makeup is done and I lightly brush it on my temples, outer eyes, cheek bones, and chin.

It comes in a round container with a screw off lid about the size of a compact. The powder breaks easily if you drop it, even with the lid on. I did drop mine, so I transferred the then loose powder to a sifter type jar, and it works just as well. A bit pricey at $26, but I believe it would last quite some time with regular use.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No