L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.4

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

I would give this product 3 and a half lippies if i could. This product reduces frizz by about 70% so i guess it has done enough. I've tried many other anti-frizz hair products but none of them were half as good. I use about 1-2 pumps of the product on wet hair and leave it to dry on its own. Price is reasonable for an above average product but the packaging needs more work.

Hate it! It's nothing but a big watery mess! Does nothing for my hair!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this stuff! it totally transformed my hair into the hair it was pre-flatiron, pre-relaxing, pre-bleaching...totally silky and soft! i actually got comments today on hair, everyone kept telling me how soft and pretty my hair was...one of my friends said it felt like a cloud! which is not to say my hair is poofy...completely sleek and shiny and GORGEOUS. despite the reviews, i didn't think this was going to work for me because my hair is as bad as it can get, but this amazing! my only complaint is that i had some difficulty finding it...i had to go to five stores before i found it. but it's so worth it! i highly recommend!!!!!!! <3 kADY

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best hair product ever. Thank god for a site like MUA, or else I would never have thought to give this stuff a try. The directions on the bottle say that this should only be used on dry hair, but I also use it while my hair is wet and the results are perfect. This serum gives me the best blow-out; totally beats all the expensive stuff I've tried at Sephora. I wish I had discovered this gem sooner. A little goes a long way, even for the driest and frizziest hair, and imparts a glossy shine and softness. Would repurchase until the day I die!

I can't find this stuff anywhere! All I can find is the smoothing cream. Is it the same?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Wow what a fabulous drugstore product..I been wanting to try this for a while and i wish i had bought it sooner. My fine hair soaks this thing right up, i use it on wet hair and on dry hair. I get unbelievable shine whenever i use this stuff and i also see less damage while blowdrying so yay!!!!!I will be buying this again and again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this serum after reading all the good reviews. After using it I am left confused and wondering what all the excitement is about??? It did nothing, I mean nothing, for my hair at all. No shine, no diminished frizz and no additional softness. I may as well just have used water. The consistancy is thin and watery and the pump leaks. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I use this before blow drying to protect from heat damage. My hair is shiny, soft, and smooth without looking greasy/oily.

very nice! i have very thick, coarse hair with frizz, and this makes my hair very soft and tanglefree. i tried it on at night and the next morning i couldnt stop touching my hair! it doesnt completely eliminate frizz for me, but definitely reduces it. the best part is, it has a pleasant smell and is light: i don't feel like i have some product "sitting" on my hair, like i do with a lot of leave-in conditioners. ahhh..another great drugstore steal =) my only gripe is the bottle is hideous, and the pump on my bottle is malfunctioning somehow, but who cares about the packaging?! definite repurchase! go loreal!

Stop reading this screen and run to your nearest drug store. You need this product. It makes my hair so soft, it smells divine, and honestly I have yet to have a bad hair day when I use this. I have curly hair that I "straighten" with a large barrel curling iron and the effect with this is unbelievable. You will love it!
(side note: Super Skinny makes my hair limp every single time I use it. What a waste of money. Not even comparable.)

Popular Styling Products