October 20, 2014 | 2103 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 9:22:00 AM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Awesome! Non-toxic and keeps the smells at bay. It's easy to use, much better than crystal rock frms (which requires wetting it before use). I have this in unscented because I was afraid the other scents would morph. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by moonshadow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells great! Just like summer. I used to use Tom's of Maine but it irritated my skin so I stopped using it and switched to this. I love that this is paraben-free and it's not an antiperspirant. It's a roll-on so it's quite wet upon application but dries quickly and leaves zero white marks. This lasts all day and even if I'm sweating there is no smell. It won't interfere with perfume or anything because the scent doesn't last, but it keeps you from smelling and that's what counts. I will repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by charlene2098

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was hoping this would work for me but it didn't. Luckily I bought the trial size.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 9:02:00 AM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the 3 deodorants/antiperspirants of this kind that I've ever tried, and the last one, because unfortunatelly they absolutely do not work for me. At all.
Not only that it didn't keep me dry (and I don't suffer from excessive perspiration either), but I could feel BO about 1-2 hours after I put it on (and I don't usually have a strong BO, but this product sort of made it stronger).
Bottom line, for me it was worse than if I didn't use anything at all.
So no, I will never buy this kind of natural products again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by SilkySinner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted something with less harsh stuff in it (like everyone else hehe) and after trying 3 other natural ones, this seems to be holding up best. I have gotten mildly stinky after say.. 8-10 hours, but you know what? I really feel that its okay to reapply rather than have the harsh chemicals of the mainstream deos. It works very well for my bo for those 8-10 hours and i really recommend this stuff if you want to try a natural deo. i used to use Ban intensely fresh and really liked it, but hated the alum.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by dragonfly16

INITIALLY, this stuff works so much better on me than Certain Dri (which irritated my armpits & made it itchy), but after a couple of days it left a funky smell like i was not wearing any deodorant at all....so i chucked it....I really wanted to like it, since its supposed to have all the naturally ingredients and all (sigh). Back to my search for the perfect anti-perspirant.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2007 8:24:00 PM More reviews by princessofthelillies

I love this deoderant. I switched to this from another natural brand that did nothing after an hour, making me feel smelly and nasty. :( This worked great, was fragrance free, and safe to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by shard

I'm still in shock at the fact that this actually works. I've tried plenty of deodorants before that had no anti perspeiant/almunium or were all natural organic and they were just useless, I smelled bad after like... two hours. So I figured I was just doomed to forever wear aluminum anti-perspirants because they were the only kind that actually worked. Based on the VERY positive reviews here, I thought what the hell, I'll give it a try, it's really cheap. I put it on after a shower, it takes a while to dry which might be the only SLIGHT downside, but I don't really mind. Then I went about my day, I figured working out that night would be the true test. And MIRACULOUSLY, it kept me smelling exactly like I had just come out of the shower. After about two hours of sweating. And on into the next morning. Again, miraculous in my opinion seeing as that never even happened when I wore my normal anti-perspirant. So not only does it work, it actually out preforms the normal ones I tried (degree, secret, lady mitchum). I have the fragrance free one, and it really leaves no scent whatsoever behind, I figured it was a safer bet than getting a scented one that I ended up hating the smell of.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2007 3:42:00 AM More reviews by pigeonmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to give up antiperspirants last year.
Stupid me, I forgot to read MUA reviews.
I bought a regular old 'rock' type deo.
EWW! Stinky pits after a few hours!
I finally wised up and did a little research
here. I bought the Lavender scented liquid rock.
It's awesome. NO odor after a long, hot day.
This stuff really is amazing.
Only minuses are waiting for it to dry and
it feels a tad sticky sometimes, but I can easily
get used to that.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2007 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Cwolfe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got home from shopping and I have major BO. So gross! I really wanted to find a natural deodorant. Maybe I'll try Tom of Maines next. I bought the lavender btw.