November 27, 2014 | 952 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Works for me. Reapply late afternoon on muggy days works fine. Too bad all roll-ons are sticky at first, but oh well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Keeps body odor away no matter what the weather. On really muggy days, reapply is sometimes needed late, but this one's a thumbs up. I have trouble finding full-sized bottles though. Downside is shared with all roll-ons in that it's sticky and you have to wait for it to dry to dress. That's nothing new, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by muse97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this based on the great reviews here, and I am happy to say that it WORKS!!!! That is really saying something, considering that I live in ridiculously hot and humid Southern California. I am on my second bottle of the unscented version. I was looking for a healthier deodorant (no aluminum, no parabens, etc.) and this fits my needs. Keeps me dry and b.o.-free! Plus, it won't leave residue on your clothing. I highly recommend giving this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 9:22:00 AM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Awesome! Non-toxic and keeps the smells at bay. It's easy to use, much better than crystal rock frms (which requires wetting it before use). I have this in unscented because I was afraid the other scents would morph. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by moonshadow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells great! Just like summer. I used to use Tom's of Maine but it irritated my skin so I stopped using it and switched to this. I love that this is paraben-free and it's not an antiperspirant. It's a roll-on so it's quite wet upon application but dries quickly and leaves zero white marks. This lasts all day and even if I'm sweating there is no smell. It won't interfere with perfume or anything because the scent doesn't last, but it keeps you from smelling and that's what counts. I will repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by charlene2098

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was hoping this would work for me but it didn't. Luckily I bought the trial size.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 9:02:00 AM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the 3 deodorants/antiperspirants of this kind that I've ever tried, and the last one, because unfortunatelly they absolutely do not work for me. At all.
Not only that it didn't keep me dry (and I don't suffer from excessive perspiration either), but I could feel BO about 1-2 hours after I put it on (and I don't usually have a strong BO, but this product sort of made it stronger).
Bottom line, for me it was worse than if I didn't use anything at all.
So no, I will never buy this kind of natural products again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by SilkySinner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted something with less harsh stuff in it (like everyone else hehe) and after trying 3 other natural ones, this seems to be holding up best. I have gotten mildly stinky after say.. 8-10 hours, but you know what? I really feel that its okay to reapply rather than have the harsh chemicals of the mainstream deos. It works very well for my bo for those 8-10 hours and i really recommend this stuff if you want to try a natural deo. i used to use Ban intensely fresh and really liked it, but hated the alum.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by dragonfly16

INITIALLY, this stuff works so much better on me than Certain Dri (which irritated my armpits & made it itchy), but after a couple of days it left a funky smell like i was not wearing any deodorant at all....so i chucked it....I really wanted to like it, since its supposed to have all the naturally ingredients and all (sigh). Back to my search for the perfect anti-perspirant.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2007 8:24:00 PM More reviews by princessofthelillies

I love this deoderant. I switched to this from another natural brand that did nothing after an hour, making me feel smelly and nasty. :( This worked great, was fragrance free, and safe to use.