MAC Bronzer in Golden

4.2

on 4/22/2010 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite bronzer by far! I have fair to medium skin and wear NC25-35(in summer). I use this bronzer all year around in conjunction with NARS orgasm blush....The two are fab together! I think the bronzer just gives a gorgeous subtle glow of the face and doesnt give that orange look that I hate and the blush gives a bit of definition! Its good value for money aswell, costs about Ä26 but lasts 4 months or so! Will be buying this one for years to come!

I am NC20-25 and this is my HG bronzer. I have tried them all from Nars Laguna , Irresisibltment (sp?), Bobbi Brown, Armani...etc etc and this looks THE most natural of all bronzers I have tried on my fair skin.

I was worried at first because it does have "slight" shimmer..but it doesn't show up once applied,just a nice natural glowy effect. This never looks orange on me, doesnt turn red like alot of bronzers do, not too brown...just the perfect LIGHT sunkissed glow. I apply with either mac 177 or a bronzer brush I have ; both provide great results!!! <3

on 4/18/2010 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Overall I would say this bronzer is just OK. It looks very natural, which is good... but sometimes I feel like I can't even see it. I said I wouldnt buy this product again because I would probably go for a different shade next time- something with a bit more shimmer (I've seen reviews on here that say you can choose how matte or shimmery you want this bronzer, i didn't know this when I bought).
It is a nice consistency though and I think it would be very nice on some people.

on 4/13/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It is my color, the staying effect is only ok. I don't really have complains over it.

on 4/9/2010 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my second time buying this bronzer and I love love love it. Everyone I know loves it too. It lasts forever. It's fairly universal too - looks great on everyone. The last one I bought has been running out rather quickly, I think because of the brush I've been using. I like how you can choose how matte or shimmery you want it. I like it in between. Definitely buying this again.

on 4/8/2010 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my very first bronzer and i love it. It looks very natural and does not look muddy. Its buildable and contains very little fine shimmers that does not show up on your skin. I love that the compact comes with a mirror.

Overall a very good, foolproof bronzer.

on 3/23/2010 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was disappointed when I first tried this, as I couldn't even see it! A couple more swirls, and I was naturally golden.

Beautiful, natural colour, not too shimmery. Great for every day, I love it.

on 2/27/2010 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this stuff. I've been searching for a bronzer for a long time & haven't been satisfied with any of them. I think I've found the one. This is a beautiful color & has a wonderfully smooth texture. The sweet MAC mua helped pic the right color & brush to use. Showed me where to perfectly apply it. Not too little. Not too much. It's so pretty for my NW25 skin. It has a beautiful subtle shimmer that just seems to give a wonderful glow to your skin in just the right areas, but not glitter. There's no orange in it thank goodness. It might not be for everyone, but I absolutely love it for me. No need to look for another bronzer again. :-) The mua told me that she uses a 187 for her bronzer, but I had just bought the 134, so I tried it instead. It works beautifully. I'm sure either one would be great.

on 2/25/2010 8:56:00 PM

I bought this for about $25 Canadian I think. I use it on my cheeks below my blush and on the edge of my face including my jaw. I also put some on the sides of my nose. I think it makes me look a little dirty if I don't blend it perfectly and what I hate about it is that the product crumbled on me even though I don't remember dropping it (although I must have.) I'm going to try a bobbi brown bronzer next time.I have clear asian medium fair skin (smashbox hd fair f1/ mac foundation stick NC27).

on 2/15/2010 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this bronzer. I do feel that it is a bit light for my nc25/30 skin tone, which i find is an advantage and disadvantage at times. Allow me to explain Ė Disadvantage: because itís not very pigmented i sometimes end up over-bronzing myself in an attempt to get the colour to show up. Advantage: when iím in a hurry i can SOMETIMES get away with going A LITTLE over-board without looked like i put too much because itís light. I hope that made sense. The texture is fine, not too powdery yet not too soft - you do need to swirl in your brush a few times to get some colour. As for the shimmer itís quite subtle, i would prefer if it was matte but it looks fine. I could see myself repurchasing this bronzer in the future but not until i try a few other bronzers that Iíve been eyeing but resisting the temptation to buy because this is barely used.

Popular Bronzers