April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by genny1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my second time buying this bronzer and I love love love it. Everyone I know loves it too. It lasts forever. It's fairly universal too - looks great on everyone. The last one I bought has been running out rather quickly, I think because of the brush I've been using. I like how you can choose how matte or shimmery you want it. I like it in between. Definitely buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my very first bronzer and i love it. It looks very natural and does not look muddy. Its buildable and contains very little fine shimmers that does not show up on your skin. I love that the compact comes with a mirror.

Overall a very good, foolproof bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by silversweet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was disappointed when I first tried this, as I couldn't even see it! A couple more swirls, and I was naturally golden.

Beautiful, natural colour, not too shimmery. Great for every day, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff. I've been searching for a bronzer for a long time & haven't been satisfied with any of them. I think I've found the one. This is a beautiful color & has a wonderfully smooth texture. The sweet MAC mua helped pic the right color & brush to use. Showed me where to perfectly apply it. Not too little. Not too much. It's so pretty for my NW25 skin. It has a beautiful subtle shimmer that just seems to give a wonderful glow to your skin in just the right areas, but not glitter. There's no orange in it thank goodness. It might not be for everyone, but I absolutely love it for me. No need to look for another bronzer again. :-) The mua told me that she uses a 187 for her bronzer, but I had just bought the 134, so I tried it instead. It works beautifully. I'm sure either one would be great.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by wwidgirl

I bought this for about $25 Canadian I think. I use it on my cheeks below my blush and on the edge of my face including my jaw. I also put some on the sides of my nose. I think it makes me look a little dirty if I don't blend it perfectly and what I hate about it is that the product crumbled on me even though I don't remember dropping it (although I must have.) I'm going to try a bobbi brown bronzer next time.I have clear asian medium fair skin (smashbox hd fair f1/ mac foundation stick NC27).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 5:03:00 AM More reviews by aalmu90

I like this bronzer. I do feel that it is a bit light for my nc25/30 skin tone, which i find is an advantage and disadvantage at times. Allow me to explain Ė Disadvantage: because itís not very pigmented i sometimes end up over-bronzing myself in an attempt to get the colour to show up. Advantage: when iím in a hurry i can SOMETIMES get away with going A LITTLE over-board without looked like i put too much because itís light. I hope that made sense. The texture is fine, not too powdery yet not too soft - you do need to swirl in your brush a few times to get some colour. As for the shimmer itís quite subtle, i would prefer if it was matte but it looks fine. I could see myself repurchasing this bronzer in the future but not until i try a few other bronzers that Iíve been eyeing but resisting the temptation to buy because this is barely used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I live how natural this bronzer looks with just the right amount of shimmer and it gives me a really nice glow! It's such a perfect colour for me I'm really pale and I always need bronzer to give me a darker colour. Overall, I'm almost completely out of this (and I'm talking scraping it off the side of the pan) and I am definitely buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is too shimmery and too soft! I like the color though. It was very good for contouring. Going to try a less expensive bronzer that doesnt break.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG bronzer. I like that it can be applied lightly for a subtle glow or you can apply it more deliberately for a tanner, contoured appearance. It looks natural and beautiful, without being too red or too orange. Like I said, HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Serenityx0

I love this bronzer!! I've always been looking for a bronzer that doesn't make me look orange, or with tooo much shimmers, this bronzer is gorgeous! just the right amount of shimmers, the only thing about it, is that you have to keep applying and applying in order to get some colors on your cheeks, it could be a good thing, because pigmentation can build up, but at the same time, you are wasting alot of products, i use it everyday in the summer when i go to work, and it starts running out a month after, i never use that much makeup in my life lol , all my makeups usually last pretty long, now that its winter,i use blushes most of the time,but i will deff go back to this bronzer when summer comes.