October 23, 2014 | 1216 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Doctor Burt's Res-Q Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 8:28:00 PM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works great for burns! It really helps to prevent blisters.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 7:10:00 PM More reviews by carriehan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a life saver for me. Each time I go to Asia and sometimes during hot summers in L.A., I have these red little bumps on my legs. They are red and itch as hell. I've tried everything I could think of on them and nothing helped. Each of them would itch for 4 to 5 days and the redness would last longer.

Anyway, my aunt introduced me the cream last week when I was in Asia. And guess what.. They really work!! To me I willing to pay $100 for a pot easily than suffering from the itchness. I love my aunt and I love this cream. I am buying one for all the family and close friends.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2006 1:44:00 AM More reviews by namm1gr1s

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not a big fan of Burt's Bees stuff but my cousin introduced me to this Res-Q Ointment and I'm hooked. I use it for everthing and everywhere. I don't have any miracle stories about how it saved the day but I do like it, find it soothing and it smells terrific. It's a staple in my bag. *edited* I changing the rating from 4 to 2 stars. It's a nice balm but not essential. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by OlenaT

This ointment is amazing! I'll buy it in tons :)
It coped with my cracked lips! Smells and feels so good and is all-natural. Everyone should have it - even if it doesn't help you at least it doesn't cause any harm!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2006 1:22:00 PM More reviews by chien_email

Am in Singapore now and was bitten some insects. Applied this in, but has no effect. Bites are still there and I have seen no improvement. "Tiger Balm" beats this hands down anytime.

Smells good though and not heady like "Tiger Balm".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

This ointment is great for burns and bug bites. It's nice to have something that works well but doesn't have all kinds of weird chemicals in it. Works great, natural ingredients, not tested on animals - what else can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 3:46:00 AM More reviews by mschanl

I've used this on mosquito bites and it takes care of it fast.This is a lifesaver for my son who normally gets allergic reaction from mosquito bites.it has to be applied as soon as bitten though for it be most effective.Also good on oil splatters and scrapes and pimples/boils around body.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2005 11:31:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Extremely useful/versitle. Better for burns than rosebud salve!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 12:55:00 AM More reviews by boourns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love love LOVE this stuff. Would re-purchase and already have. I put it on everything... zits, cuts, hangnails, whatever... and I always see significant improvement within 24 hours. It's green and smells a bit strong, but I can deal with that considering how effective it is. I find it's so rare nowadays that products actually do what they're supposed to, instead of relying on marketing hype (I mean, what are peptides, anyway, amirite?), so this stuff is a find. It can be difficult to find (they don't seem to sell it in Alberta or British Columbia at all, as I learned this summer) and contains at least one controversial ingredient (comfrey) so those are potential drawbacks... I'm not bothered by any of it though. Effective stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 8:26:00 PM More reviews by AmyFehr157

Love to keep this one in the diaper bag! Great balm to use on little skinned knees, bug bites, bruises, burns, cuts & scrapes! Love the natural, antiseptic, moisturizing, analgesic effects of the essential oil ingredients. Handy tin is great to toss in the diaper bag or first aid kit!