Burt's Bees Doctor Burt's Res-Q Ointment

4.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

olive fruit oil, beeswax, cocoa seed butter, wheat germ oil, lavandin oil, sunflower seed oil, lavender flower oil, comfrey leaf extract, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil, corn oil, chlorophyllin-copper complex

Not only did this help a serious rash on my legs clear up quickly, it's one of the few things my hubby will put on his eczema that actually works.

on 4/22/2006 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Works great for burns! It really helps to prevent blisters.

on 4/10/2006 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a life saver for me. Each time I go to Asia and sometimes during hot summers in L.A., I have these red little bumps on my legs. They are red and itch as hell. I've tried everything I could think of on them and nothing helped. Each of them would itch for 4 to 5 days and the redness would last longer.

Anyway, my aunt introduced me the cream last week when I was in Asia. And guess what.. They really work!! To me I willing to pay $100 for a pot easily than suffering from the itchness. I love my aunt and I love this cream. I am buying one for all the family and close friends.

on 3/27/2006 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan of Burt's Bees stuff but my cousin introduced me to this Res-Q Ointment and I'm hooked. I use it for everthing and everywhere. I don't have any miracle stories about how it saved the day but I do like it, find it soothing and it smells terrific. It's a staple in my bag. *edited* I changing the rating from 4 to 2 stars. It's a nice balm but not essential. Won't repurchase.

on 3/12/2006 10:00:00 AM

This ointment is amazing! I'll buy it in tons :)
It coped with my cracked lips! Smells and feels so good and is all-natural. Everyone should have it - even if it doesn't help you at least it doesn't cause any harm!

on 2/24/2006 1:22:00 PM

Am in Singapore now and was bitten some insects. Applied this in, but has no effect. Bites are still there and I have seen no improvement. "Tiger Balm" beats this hands down anytime.

Smells good though and not heady like "Tiger Balm".

on 2/10/2006 12:27:00 PM

This ointment is great for burns and bug bites. It's nice to have something that works well but doesn't have all kinds of weird chemicals in it. Works great, natural ingredients, not tested on animals - what else can you ask for?

on 11/27/2005 3:46:00 AM

I've used this on mosquito bites and it takes care of it fast.This is a lifesaver for my son who normally gets allergic reaction from mosquito bites.it has to be applied as soon as bitten though for it be most effective.Also good on oil splatters and scrapes and pimples/boils around body.

on 9/26/2005 11:31:00 PM

Extremely useful/versitle. Better for burns than rosebud salve!

on 9/25/2005 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

love love LOVE this stuff. Would re-purchase and already have. I put it on everything... zits, cuts, hangnails, whatever... and I always see significant improvement within 24 hours. It's green and smells a bit strong, but I can deal with that considering how effective it is. I find it's so rare nowadays that products actually do what they're supposed to, instead of relying on marketing hype (I mean, what are peptides, anyway, amirite?), so this stuff is a find. It can be difficult to find (they don't seem to sell it in Alberta or British Columbia at all, as I learned this summer) and contains at least one controversial ingredient (comfrey) so those are potential drawbacks... I'm not bothered by any of it though. Effective stuff.

Popular Treatments (Face)