Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), juglans regia (walnut) shell powder, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, cocamidoproply betaine, kaolin, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, triethanolamine, fragrance (parfum), phenoxyethanol, carbomer 940, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben.

on 1/18/2010 8:31:00 PM

I WILL BUY THIS FOREVER!!! This face scrub is AMAZING! it gives you that nice minty/clean feeling on your face afterwards. Its kind of hard to put on at first but your face needs to be somewhat moist not soaking wet or the product will slide off and not stick like its supposed to. I keep this on for about 10-15 minutes at a time (i used it weekly) and right before i wash it i can see the oils especially on my nose and forehead since i have an oily t-zone it takes it all away! My backheads are getting smaller and smaller, and its SOO cheap. DEFINITELY worth a try for $3..if it doesn't work for you it might for someone you know! I think it works better on oily skin, but be sure to moisturize afterwards even if you do have dry skin, dont hesitate with this purchase! I got mine at a Harmon's beauty store but they're sold everywhere like walmart, walgreens, or cvs, just buy it, we spend loads of $$ on other products why not $3 on this amazing scrub??

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I use it in the shower and scrub! The crystals are super tiny and exfoliate nicely without being irritating! And it is ridiculously inexpensive and the packaging is nice and clean. I will buy this over and over again!

on 1/17/2010 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for the first time today and honestly, I will be buying this as long as I have a face to scrub. I'd heard only great things about this product and it is just as amazing as everyone says. My skin feels healthier, smoother, and "glowy"-er in just one use. I swear I have half the amount of blackheads on my nose than I did before I tried this. Not to mention, how can you possibly beat the price!? At $3 for a good sized bottle, this is a keeper. Try it and see for yourself!

on 1/13/2010 10:13:00 PM

Great scrub that is gentle but really feels awesome and tingly. My face is so smooth after this scrub, love it!

on 1/12/2010 12:13:00 PM

AWESOME. Bought based on reviews from this board and it is the best scrub I have ever used. The scrubbing granules are the perfect size and it makes my skin SO incredibly soft. I won't use it everyday because I have read articles that say daily exfoliation is bad for the skin. I will use it when needed, maybe 2-3x weekly. A flip top would be nice for the shower but I didn't have any trouble with the screw cap.

on 12/14/2009 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great for how cheap it is! I use it as my morning face wash but sometimes its just a bit too rough on my face. I love the minty-ness and will definitely buy it again if I don't find something I like better or am super broke.

on 12/5/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this at Sally's for about $4 CA. I was hoping to get the mask, but the Sally's in my town only carries the scrub. However, I've been applying the scrub like a mask and it works really well. I smear it all over my skin in the morning and let it dry. Then when I get in the shower, I splash my face a bit and gently scrub my skin for about a minute. Then I rinse it all off. My skin feels so smooth and clean afterward. This stuff has really helped clear up the blackheads on my T-Zone and the whiteheads on my cheeks. Also, my skin is very oily and this stuff seems to help with that a bit. To top it all off, this stuff has a sort of citrus-y/minty smell that is wonderful. I will definitely continue to use this.

on 12/5/2009 4:58:00 PM

Absolutely love this product. I bought it at a sally's for $3 one day and tried it at home that night. It smells nice and leaves your face fresh and tingling without overdrying. I also used it as a acne spot treatment for when i'm staying home for the day or at night. I get nodular acne and it definitely helps minimize the swelling and pain. It's also very good for exfoliating the skin and clearing blackheads and whiteheads. Definitely will repurchase.

on 11/22/2009 4:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the best scrub I have ever used, hands down! I stumbled upon this at Sally's about a month ago and I am 110% satisfied with it. The granules in the scrub are on the small/finer side and are gentle (to me) but you can make it "rougher" but scrubbing harder. My skin is baby butt smooth after every use. I use this every other day and I have had no problems. This has not made me break out, and the smell is very pleasant. The scrub is actually quite moisturizing too. You can't beat the price either! 3 bucks! And a little goes a long way. I will buy this over and over! I only wish the top was a flip-top and not a screw off one but I can live with it. If you like the mint julep mask (or even if you dont) give this a shot. you won't be disappointed!

on 11/13/2009 10:36:00 AM

Very, very, very nice facial scrub. It is definately not to rough, and it does not leave my skin dry. And it smells really good! Would definately buy it again. And it is very cheap for the amount of product you get!

Popular Scrubs