September 17, 2014 | 1723 users online

Bronzers - Cargo - Cargo Bronzer in Medium

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this bronzer! It is so pretty and in the light it's a shimmery bronze/brown/yellow sort of everything I wanted MAC MSF's to be just a nice subtle shimmer not a disco ball effect. I got rid of all my MSFs and just kept this, I love it! It's the perfect shade and color for me as well, MAC C3 medium skin-tone. Enjoy :o)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Exotichris

I got this one as a part of the anniversary set, I do like it for summer, especially when I pair it with the cable beach blush (in the set) it really pops my cheeks against the bronzey look. I'm MAC30-35

WHAT i like: Beautiful color, not very dark, brown or orange, just tan and I LIKE the shimmer in it, is very luminous...They are generous with the amount too!!!
WHAT i don't like: I breakout when I wear this, not every time,, but i do.
Does this happen to you to?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2007 8:14:00 AM More reviews by christina74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just used a sample of this and I love it! Going to Sephora to buy it this weekend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 3:28:00 AM More reviews by intensevibrance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just went to sephora yesterday and planning to purchase either Nars' laguna or benefit's hoola. I've tried hoola before and thought it was the best bronzer for me . and then I wanted to try Nars just out of curiosity and they ran out. So then, the saleslady recommend this for me and said it's popular, so I gave it a shot.
I'm filipino but my skin tone is really pale plus I have oily skin. I wanted a bronzer that doesn't look brown/orange and doesn't have that glittery glow.
A little dab using a powder brush (sephora brushes are damn expensive but it's worth it.) goes a long way and the staying power is really good as well.
Packaging is great, the color is phenomenal > tanned-peachy glow!
definitely a must have!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2007 1:17:00 AM More reviews by SSeward

This broke me out horribly after the very first use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 9:49:00 AM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

on a good skin day, i brush this over my cheeks and forehead....it looks very pretty, efortless way for me to add extra glow when i dont want to wear a full face of foundation
i dont think im actually going to re-purchase this becuase its going to last forever, but if i ever lost it or crushed it for whatever reason i would definately get another one

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by NJKim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have medium olive skin and this looks fabulous on top of my cheekbones to create a sculpted sophisticated and summery look. This is really my everyday staple and it looks natural and fresh and fun. I would die without my Cargo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupcrazy31

This is the best bronzer I've found. It doesn't leave me orange or muddy, just a light sheer bronze. What I've been looking for. I got the anniversary kit & so glad I did. I've tried & loved the glosses so I went for this kit & very pleased with it. This will definately be a staple for me. The tin is not my favorite, as I'm pretty clumsy as it is, so I'm a little worried I will drop it again. Already did once, but it's still intact thankfully.;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2007 4:52:00 AM More reviews by ruthiepa

I love this bronzer ! It stays on FOREVER. It gives my skin a nice glow and has a nice amount of shimmer but not to much. No orange tint. Great stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2007 4:35:00 AM More reviews by jeadore

I have very oily skin, so the shimmer kind of highlighted that, but I really like the color and glow it brings to my face. So I just blot/ dust a light coat of powder when I find myself getting too shiny. Great color, not orangey at all!