July 31, 2014 | 1455 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 7:07:00 PM More reviews by chdom

Love this product! I just rediscovered it again because it's been so hot- my makeup was just coming off. This for sure keeps makeup on longer. Keeps my skin feeling refreshed. Also, store it in the refrigerator for a spritz of coolness. My husband likes this too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2008 2:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupfanatic1234

I wanted to like this, but this product broke me out big time. It's either the vitamin E or the alcohol that I'm sensitive to, which is unfortunate because I have two bottles. Also it's got a pretty strong grandma scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by pimmy5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this mist, it really helps set my make up after applying powder and blush, cause you know sometimes after you finish putting make up you get this cakey look well a few spray of this!! and i'm all set...!!
It's good sometimes after a show before putting cream on your face, will buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2008 6:47:00 AM More reviews by lemfloyd

This is lovely to spritz on when the weather is warm and sunny (not very often in Scotland!) It definitely refreshes without making the skin greasy. A definite must try product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by emmalcm

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this-it is great for my combination skin. I have a greasy t-zone and a lot of the time my cheeks I have some surface oil but deeper down my skin is dry, and I am prone to blemishes. I originally bought this to spray on after makeup-it is great for setting everything when you are done. However, after using it, and realising that it moisturized my skin well, but not so much that it made my skin oily and gave me spots, (like ALL lotion type moisturizers seem to do on me) I actually use it daily as a moisturizer (I use this in the morning and a gel formulation moisturizer at night).Since I started using this instead, my skin is so much clearer, not too greasy but moisturized just enough. I would definitely recommend this for combination/ blemish prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Tsu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skintype: sensitive and combined (both dry, oily and i tend to have a few spots)

Wonderful face mist; perfect for under the day cream, and spaying onto the skin when overheated (at summertime)
It really cools down the skin, like a fresh breathe of air. It smells delightfully of roses, and the amount that gets sprayed out, is fine too.

It comes in a pink plastic spray - not pretty, but a handy size

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Amertine

I really like the Face Mist, it's a very versatile product: I use it as a toner at night after washing my face, it gives the exact amount of moisture to my combination skin. I also use it to fix my makeup and to refresh my face when it's hot.

It contains vitamin E (which is a powerful antioxydant), which is great to protect the skin against the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke; the Glycerin and lecithin help restore moisture balance without greasing the skin, so it is suitable for all skin types. And finally, the Face Mist has a very nice rosewater scent so it's a real pleasure to use.

One lippie's missing because it's a bit expensive for what it is. But I'm very happy with this product and will probably buy it again, if my bottle empties one day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by rio514

Love this product. Sometimes my face gets dry throughout the day, and putting moisturizer on just isn't possible when you've got makeup on. This mist is not only moisturizing, but feels so refreshing on the face and has a great scent. It can also be used to set your makeup in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ktvowles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product, moisturises, without causing my v oily skin to get even more oily! Fabulous, but i have put 3 for price because i don't know the price, but body shop is usually quite expensive. Overall, brilliant!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 9:06:00 AM More reviews by starlight256

This mist smells great, and feels soft and refreshing on my skin, but I think it made me break out. Too bad! Use with caution if you have acne-prone skin. Otherwise, it seems like a nice product.