The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alchohol Denat., Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Water, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i use this after putting on bare minerals. my skin s dry so bare minerals looks a bit flaky on my skin, but since it has the best coverage i continue to use it. i put on the bare minerals, spray this on my face, let it set in and repeat the step (if i really want to be polished). i also like this to refresh my face throughout the day. it hasn't broken me out and i have pretty sensitive skin. i am running out and have to buy a new bottle!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it was my first time using a mist and i dont think i will ever use it again. it really burned my face. after about a week of using this mist i had small bumps all over my face. When i went back to return they said i should not be using this if my face is sensitive. i wish they told me that before i bought this...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I love this face mist. I'm on my second bottle. I like it for many uses, like I'll spray it before I apply my moisturizer, and I'll also use it to set my makeup. I also like to spray it during the day when my face is feeling a bit tight or dry.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It stings!!! every time i spray it, it burns my whole face.
A week of using this made me break out real bad.
I don't think this is for sensitive skin.

I really love this product as an add-on to my night moisturizing routine. I combine an acne treatment lotion with a moisturizer, let it sink in, then spray this all over my face. The acne treatment lotion is so drying that most summers, let alone winters, I have a skin flaking problem. But not when I use this vitamin E spray. Even when I use more acne lotion than moisturizer, I have NO problem with flaking or dry patches.

I'm also looking forward to using this in the summer when it's super hot!! This is a very cooling product and I think it'll be great. I love how multi-purpose it is. I can spray it on my face any time, even after makeup, and I feel refreshed.

Why I'm not giving it 5 lippies.. well I can't be sure this is actually doing anything major. Sure my skin is super moisturized and not dry like normal... but I can't be 100% sure this is doing any more than a much cheaper spray would do. Maybe if I try more facial sprays and they don't work, I'll edit this review.

I LOVE this stuff, I have been through many bottles!

I use it mainly in the winter when my face is really dry. If my make up looks really dry on my face I spray a few times and it looks perfect!

I also use it to cool down on hot days. I used to work a job where I was on my feet all day long and no air conditioning! I used to leave a bottle in the fridge and spray it on my face and body when I got too hot!

Awesome stuff! I would buy again and recommend it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super product! It does what it is suppose to do and it is great as finishing touch for my make up. Love the smell too and the colour of the bottle is just lovely!
Tanja

As other people have mentioned, this product is great for combo skin. My T-zone is dry and oily at the same time--so annoying! So I usually have to put on moisturizer at night otherwise when I apply BE in the morning my skin gets flakey. I use the mist at night and in the morning. I no longer wake up with super oily skin and my makeup appears fresher after the use of the mist in the morning. I substitute this product as my moisturizer because I like the fact that I don't have to touch my face. The smell is alright and be careful to keep your mouth close because it tastes nasty haha.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love this stuff. I have combo skin that is often dry and this stuff moisturizes my face without being too oily.

Love this product! I just rediscovered it again because it's been so hot- my makeup was just coming off. This for sure keeps makeup on longer. Keeps my skin feeling refreshed. Also, store it in the refrigerator for a spritz of coolness. My husband likes this too.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products