December 17, 2014 | 1859 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 2:38:00 AM More reviews by h7georgia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff, I have been through many bottles!

I use it mainly in the winter when my face is really dry. If my make up looks really dry on my face I spray a few times and it looks perfect!

I also use it to cool down on hot days. I used to work a job where I was on my feet all day long and no air conditioning! I used to leave a bottle in the fridge and spray it on my face and body when I got too hot!

Awesome stuff! I would buy again and recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2008 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Super product! It does what it is suppose to do and it is great as finishing touch for my make up. Love the smell too and the colour of the bottle is just lovely!
Tanja

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2008 5:43:00 AM More reviews by aneb

As other people have mentioned, this product is great for combo skin. My T-zone is dry and oily at the same time--so annoying! So I usually have to put on moisturizer at night otherwise when I apply BE in the morning my skin gets flakey. I use the mist at night and in the morning. I no longer wake up with super oily skin and my makeup appears fresher after the use of the mist in the morning. I substitute this product as my moisturizer because I like the fact that I don't have to touch my face. The smell is alright and be careful to keep your mouth close because it tastes nasty haha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff. I have combo skin that is often dry and this stuff moisturizes my face without being too oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 7:07:00 PM More reviews by chdom

Love this product! I just rediscovered it again because it's been so hot- my makeup was just coming off. This for sure keeps makeup on longer. Keeps my skin feeling refreshed. Also, store it in the refrigerator for a spritz of coolness. My husband likes this too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2008 2:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupfanatic1234

I wanted to like this, but this product broke me out big time. It's either the vitamin E or the alcohol that I'm sensitive to, which is unfortunate because I have two bottles. Also it's got a pretty strong grandma scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by pimmy5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this mist, it really helps set my make up after applying powder and blush, cause you know sometimes after you finish putting make up you get this cakey look well a few spray of this!! and i'm all set...!!
It's good sometimes after a show before putting cream on your face, will buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2008 6:47:00 AM More reviews by lemfloyd

This is lovely to spritz on when the weather is warm and sunny (not very often in Scotland!) It definitely refreshes without making the skin greasy. A definite must try product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by emmalcm

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this-it is great for my combination skin. I have a greasy t-zone and a lot of the time my cheeks I have some surface oil but deeper down my skin is dry, and I am prone to blemishes. I originally bought this to spray on after makeup-it is great for setting everything when you are done. However, after using it, and realising that it moisturized my skin well, but not so much that it made my skin oily and gave me spots, (like ALL lotion type moisturizers seem to do on me) I actually use it daily as a moisturizer (I use this in the morning and a gel formulation moisturizer at night).Since I started using this instead, my skin is so much clearer, not too greasy but moisturized just enough. I would definitely recommend this for combination/ blemish prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Tsu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skintype: sensitive and combined (both dry, oily and i tend to have a few spots)

Wonderful face mist; perfect for under the day cream, and spaying onto the skin when overheated (at summertime)
It really cools down the skin, like a fresh breathe of air. It smells delightfully of roses, and the amount that gets sprayed out, is fine too.

It comes in a pink plastic spray - not pretty, but a handy size