MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this product after reading the reviews here and I must say I absolutely love it!
I'm not a big fan of powder highlighters on my cheeks because they don't look natural enough; this, however, does.
Just a few dabs on the top of my cheeks give me instant cheekbones and I don't even need to contour! I also use it on the inner corner of my eyes to brighten and open them up.
I don't like using this on my lid as an eyeshadow base because it creases like crazy but I do sometimes apply a tiny bit right on the center and blend out, then I put Ricepaper on top for those days when I don't want to wear a lot of eyeshadow; it also looks gorgeous :)
I think this is going to last me quite a while because just a little goes a long way, for me anyway!
All in all, this is a very versatile product and I will definitely repurchase!

I tried this at the MAC counter today, and I absolutely love it. It's like a less shiny version of By Candlelight, an MSF I had given up on after trying it a few times and finding it just made my skin look super shiny instead of glowy and beautiful like I wanted. This cream color base is the perfect highlighter and really brings out the glow in your skin. It's slightly gold and blends in beautifully, looks good under or over foundation to give you that "lit from within" look. It's gorgeous. IIf you're fair to medium skinned, you'll love this as a beautiful glowing gold-toned highlighter.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like that this product goes on smoothly on my face. It's a great highlighter. I put it on the high part of my cheekbones and on the bridge of my nose. It doesn't look cakey, only gives you a dewy sheen that makes it natural. Although I wouldn't recommend using this as a base on my eyes because the consistency is too creamy. I'm sure it's going to crease.

This is such a pretty color and I thought I would absolutely love it on. However, it looks SUPER sparkly on my skin, way more glittery than in the container. I really want to love this product, but its just okay.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is so pretty over foundation as a highlight above the cheekbone. Its also fantastic as a base for other MSFs on top to make it stay on longer. I put this on when I want to put an extra effort into looking good. I only wish it was a bigger size!!!!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff!!! It is a nice finish to any look. I use mine as a highlight above cheek bones, bridge of nose, and sometimes cupids bow....gives a healthy lookin glow to you face. I was thrilled to find this at a CCO so it was definitely a steal in price and have a feeling this will last for a very very long time!

I use this as a base under my shadows. Looks so good! I have completely used up the product, which for me, is unusual because usually I get bored of a product and toss it before I use it up. I am definitely going to buy another. I'm looking forward to trying the other colors, too!

I love this. I have very little eyelid on show and what is on show is old and crepey. I don't want to highlight my old crepey lids, but I want to add a bit of brightness to my eyes, and this completely does the job.

I do all my makeup and then blend a dab of this over my mobile lid, maybe a dab on the brow bone and maybe a dab in the inner corner of the eye where the drearest of shadows lurk, and I have immediate moist, light and dare I say more youthful eyes.

This is a product that I will use every day. I love it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Nice highlighter color. I use this to highlight my crease and my cheeks. Gives you a subtle "glow from within" very hard to work with at first so use a good and appropriate brush when using it on your face.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I looove this stuff. I use it everyday and will definitly buy it again! It's the perfect product to use for a dewy glow and highlights. :)

Top Rated MAC Products