April 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by flchick75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is so pretty over foundation as a highlight above the cheekbone. Its also fantastic as a base for other MSFs on top to make it stay on longer. I put this on when I want to put an extra effort into looking good. I only wish it was a bigger size!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by qdeez21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!!! It is a nice finish to any look. I use mine as a highlight above cheek bones, bridge of nose, and sometimes cupids bow....gives a healthy lookin glow to you face. I was thrilled to find this at a CCO so it was definitely a steal in price and have a feeling this will last for a very very long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I use this as a base under my shadows. Looks so good! I have completely used up the product, which for me, is unusual because usually I get bored of a product and toss it before I use it up. I am definitely going to buy another. I'm looking forward to trying the other colors, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by JanM

I love this. I have very little eyelid on show and what is on show is old and crepey. I don't want to highlight my old crepey lids, but I want to add a bit of brightness to my eyes, and this completely does the job.

I do all my makeup and then blend a dab of this over my mobile lid, maybe a dab on the brow bone and maybe a dab in the inner corner of the eye where the drearest of shadows lurk, and I have immediate moist, light and dare I say more youthful eyes.

This is a product that I will use every day. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Sailormoon999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice highlighter color. I use this to highlight my crease and my cheeks. Gives you a subtle "glow from within" very hard to work with at first so use a good and appropriate brush when using it on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Chloe37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looove this stuff. I use it everyday and will definitly buy it again! It's the perfect product to use for a dewy glow and highlights. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Talk about dewy and glowing, this gives your cheeks and face such a glow! In a few recent pictures that were taken of me at a holiday party you could see a really luminosity to my skin and I got so many compliments that I see this product as the touch that makes the look. I Love it! I tried hush before that but on my meduim skin it didnt show up like this one. Luna was a bit too white, but I love this!
Sidenote : I got this at a CCO for 11 and noticed it was a slighty different formulation then the one I got at the Mac counter previous, long story short the CCO product was stolen (shows how in demand mac is) so I repurchased at the mac counter and I notice a small difference in the creaminess. All in all, its great pick one up wherever you can find it! between 11- 16 dollars

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff! It's my favorite highlighter. I much prefer it to Nars' Albatross because of the texture. Since this is a cream, it provides a more natural-looking "lit from within" glow. Albatross is a more golden powder that tends to just sit on my cheeks and look frosty, magnifying my pores.

This really is a gorgeous product and gives you instant cheekbones. I've been wearing it every day and it really makes me look more healthy. I want to give it a hug. :)

*** WARNING: Do not use this product as an eyeshadow base, or really even on your eye lids at all - it will crease. Use only as a brow bone highlight or inner corner highlight. ***

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by jcdx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried to use this as an eyeshadow base multiple times, but to no avail=[ It creases horribly for me and it makes my eyeliner come back to the crease as well. ( weird..) i love it as a highlighter for my cheeks/inner corners/browbone.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ChaiSahara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this at a CCO, thinking I could use it as an alternative to Painterly for an eye base. I tried it, and within 15 minutes everything was creased. So I thought... hmmm... maybe I'll put down Painterly, and then Pearl... nope, still creased. (I've never had anything crease on me when using Painterly, or any other MAC paint pots, for some background) So into the back of my collection it went. A few months later I pulled it out to give it another try, and it still creased. I tried it as a highlight, and it just seemed to make the area really oily. I finally swapped it with someone because I felt I would never be able to make it work. I've used other CCBs with success, so I don't know if I just got a bad Pearl, or if it's just something to that particular color/formula. To its credit, it is a very pretty color. But that's about all I could find to like about it...