October 31, 2014 | 1042 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that this product goes on smoothly on my face. It's a great highlighter. I put it on the high part of my cheekbones and on the bridge of my nose. It doesn't look cakey, only gives you a dewy sheen that makes it natural. Although I wouldn't recommend using this as a base on my eyes because the consistency is too creamy. I'm sure it's going to crease.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by courtsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty color and I thought I would absolutely love it on. However, it looks SUPER sparkly on my skin, way more glittery than in the container. I really want to love this product, but its just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by flchick75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is so pretty over foundation as a highlight above the cheekbone. Its also fantastic as a base for other MSFs on top to make it stay on longer. I put this on when I want to put an extra effort into looking good. I only wish it was a bigger size!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by qdeez21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!!! It is a nice finish to any look. I use mine as a highlight above cheek bones, bridge of nose, and sometimes cupids bow....gives a healthy lookin glow to you face. I was thrilled to find this at a CCO so it was definitely a steal in price and have a feeling this will last for a very very long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I use this as a base under my shadows. Looks so good! I have completely used up the product, which for me, is unusual because usually I get bored of a product and toss it before I use it up. I am definitely going to buy another. I'm looking forward to trying the other colors, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by JanM

I love this. I have very little eyelid on show and what is on show is old and crepey. I don't want to highlight my old crepey lids, but I want to add a bit of brightness to my eyes, and this completely does the job.

I do all my makeup and then blend a dab of this over my mobile lid, maybe a dab on the brow bone and maybe a dab in the inner corner of the eye where the drearest of shadows lurk, and I have immediate moist, light and dare I say more youthful eyes.

This is a product that I will use every day. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Sailormoon999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice highlighter color. I use this to highlight my crease and my cheeks. Gives you a subtle "glow from within" very hard to work with at first so use a good and appropriate brush when using it on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Chloe37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looove this stuff. I use it everyday and will definitly buy it again! It's the perfect product to use for a dewy glow and highlights. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Talk about dewy and glowing, this gives your cheeks and face such a glow! In a few recent pictures that were taken of me at a holiday party you could see a really luminosity to my skin and I got so many compliments that I see this product as the touch that makes the look. I Love it! I tried hush before that but on my meduim skin it didnt show up like this one. Luna was a bit too white, but I love this!
Sidenote : I got this at a CCO for 11 and noticed it was a slighty different formulation then the one I got at the Mac counter previous, long story short the CCO product was stolen (shows how in demand mac is) so I repurchased at the mac counter and I notice a small difference in the creaminess. All in all, its great pick one up wherever you can find it! between 11- 16 dollars

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff! It's my favorite highlighter. I much prefer it to Nars' Albatross because of the texture. Since this is a cream, it provides a more natural-looking "lit from within" glow. Albatross is a more golden powder that tends to just sit on my cheeks and look frosty, magnifying my pores.

This really is a gorgeous product and gives you instant cheekbones. I've been wearing it every day and it really makes me look more healthy. I want to give it a hug. :)

*** WARNING: Do not use this product as an eyeshadow base, or really even on your eye lids at all - it will crease. Use only as a brow bone highlight or inner corner highlight. ***