MAC Pro Colour Palette/Small Eye Shadow

4.8

on 5/7/2003 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love my 15-pan palette! How could it get any better than putting all your favorite eyeshadows together in a sleek, professional-looking case? So cheap and convenient, and makes eye makeup MUCH easier when you have all the colors laid out together. Plus, it makes me less discrimanatory about my eyeshadow brands LOL.

on 4/15/2003 5:03:00 PM

The MAC 4 pan is very inexpensive ($5 US), portable, and magnetized. I just bought a 15 pan palette, and I can pop the little color pans in and out easily and travel with them in my 4 pan. A much better deal than Stila Palettes (which only fit stila, are about $38. Yes, they come with a mirror and brush, but I already have both). These are a great deal.

on 4/12/2003 3:11:00 PM

This is so much more practical than carrying the little pots around. It is a magnetized compact with a clear plastic top so you can easily see your eye shadows. The small version (the one I have) retails for $4.50 CAN. In Canada, the small version holds 4 and the larger one holds 15 refillable eye shadow pans. These refillable eye shadow pans have the same amount of product as the ones in the pot, have a magnet attached to the back of the pan and are $11 CAN instead of $14.50 for the pots. I love the sleek and sexy look. Well worth the trip to the MAC store.

on 2/23/2003 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Okay I'll 'fess up, I get these dirt cheap brand new off ebay, and I defile them with Jane, UD & Studio Gear.

But see thats my point! Don't think this is limited to MAC... oh no my friend. Many brands fit in this baby. And it's ever so convienent keeping everything together in one easy palette. Jane gals raise your hands - how many of you are annoyed screwing and unscrewing those pots? Especially if its early AM and you just don't have the hand-eye coordination awake yet to screw it back correctly.

The only lil thing I could say to make this better is it would be such a lil perk if the MAC palettes had a mirror up top, but they're great enough without so even without I'd buy it again. continued >>

on 1/4/2003 7:14:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE these! These are a better bargain than the pot e/s too.

on 1/3/2003 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

MAC pro color palettes make life so much easier. Carry all your shadows together instead of separate pots. And cheaper too! $9.00 v. $12.50 for the pot and it is the same amount of shadow. The 15 pan palette retails for $12 and the 4 pan with clear top retails for $3.50. Love these!

on 12/4/2002 7:25:00 AM

The 15-pan is great to store all of my eyeshadows in one place at home. This is much easier than going through a million different pots when I'm in a hurry. For travel, I usually take this palette since its not bulky and fits a lot.

on 10/20/2001 9:11:00 PM

I love this! I wish all the pro palettes had a clear top like this so you could see what shades are in there. And you can't get any more reasonable! What a great value. I have three!

JT

on 6/21/2001 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A pro-style palette for fifteen Pro Colour Palette Small Eye Shadow Refill Pans.

Video Reviews & Tutorials